H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,860
    Given: 2,053

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    This is unfortunatelly true. I think many woman has no self-respect, its also connecting to prostitution topic. But dont say that i dont feel empathy with rape victims, its not true. Although i have never been raped, but i am fully aware that this is one of the most terrible thing. I just said it was a mistike that Elisabeth did not report it to the police.
    I was 16. What could I report to the police? That I lied to my Mom about who I was going out with that night? I had never lied to her before. That I was with a man in his 30's. I didn't even know his last name. I didn't know where he was taking me. I didn't know the address of the building and the apartment. I didn't know the names of the men. I shouldn't have been drinking at 16 but I drank cognac/brandy to fit in with the sophisticated older man. It was my first time getting drunk. I didn't know I would pass out. I wouldn't have been able to give a police sketch artist a description of the men because I don't remember their faces. I was unconscious most of the time. The police would have said it was my fault. I didn't know about rape test kits back then. Looking back even if they did a rape test there would be no evidence because they bathed me.

I do wish I reported the second Alex later on. I learned his name later because he apologized profusely to me about what happened and I got involved with him for several months afterwards. Yes, one of my rapists became my lover. That's what he called us. One time he kidnapped me, literally pulled me out of the laundromat and kept me locked in his apartment for a weekend. Another time he made me drink alcohol, telling me if I didn't he would shove it down my throat glass and all. He tried to get me to go upstate with him (for sex with others). He tried to force me to have sex with another couple - I escaped and took the subway home. He said he was trying to expand my horizons. I was so wrapped around his little finger that I apologized to him. The day he was naturalized as a US citizen he kept me locked in his bedroom. He usually kept me naked, taking all my clothes and I didn't know where they were. Once he had visitors and he hid me in his bedroom closet. I was naked and terrified. I didn't know whether I could trust who was there or not so I kept quiet. So I wish I had reported him and got him deported. He was Russian.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 04-22-2024 at 07:50 PM.
    I Colonel Frank Grimes

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,860
    Given: 2,053

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    And she unwillingly motivated those criminals for possible further such crimes, since they know they cant get off without punishment.
    I believe they did it to other girls before me.
    I Colonel Frank Grimes

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 711

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    To get sex it takes more effort if you are a man (not talking about having a baby). Before entering a relationship / marriage, men tend to make more effort to impress the woman / convince her he's "the right one". During pregnancy and raising the children, maybe women make more effort.
    Of course it does. That's a very old story. I never denied it. But for women it is much more risky and that in EACH aspect. Go and cry. Sick of men‘s high level lamentation, really, it‘s ridiculous.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,364
    Given: 13,686

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    Of course it does. That's a very old story. I never denied it. But for women it is much more risky and that in EACH aspect. Go and cry. Sick of men‘s high level lamentation, really, it‘s ridiculous.
    Okay. In your words men do pay for sex in one way or the other because it's risky for women or whatever crap you came up with.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Okay. In your words men do pay for sex in one way or the other because it's risky for women or whatever crap you came up with.
    If you want to change it, abolish patriachy, because it‘s a result of your own rules. Very easy. So don't complain.
    Social death, physical risks of pregnancies and much more are no crap, that for sure.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If you want to change it, abolish patriachy, because it‘s a result of your own rules. Very easy. So don't complain.
    Social death, physical risks of pregnancies and much more are no crap, that for sure.
    Woman, I don't want to change it. I was just stating a fact which you admit, but you just decided to think with your feelings and nag.

Even you don't want to change patriachy so shut up, but at the same time you don't want to admit all women are prostitutes so it kinda bugs you.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Woman, I don't want to change it. I was just stating a fact which you admit, ...
    I overlooked your „because“. That's nonsense of course. So I didnt admit anything.

but you just decided to think with your feelings and nag.
    bs

Even you don't want to change patriachy ...
    Of course I want to change it.

... so shut up, but at the same time you don't want to admit all women are prostitutes so it kinda bugs you.
    I know where you live and so I can imagine that you have no imagination that there are circles and quarters of people where men don't pay more for women than the other way around.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I should have continued ignoring you, because, as you might remember, I decided you have Narrenfreiheit, Insuperable.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I overlooked your „because“. That's nonsense of course. So I didnt admit anything.

bs
    Wtf. Your posts are about finding reasons why men have to pay for sex in one way or another and you admit that just in posts above.

Of course I want to change it.
    Why? What's wrong with it?

I know where you live and so I can imagine that you have no imagination that there are circles and quarters of people where men don't pay more for women than the other way around.
    Here, both pay for each other, especially here where both men and women have to work in order to survive, but still women expect that men earn more and despite that men wouldn't mind if women won't work. Do you want to tell me that women in Germany are different?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Wtf. Your posts are about finding reasons why men have to pay for sex in one way or another and you admit that just in posts above.
    No.

Here, both pay for each other, especially here where both men and women have to work in order to survive, but still women expect that men earn more and despite that men wouldn't mind if women won't work. Do you want to tell me that women in Germany are different?
    Yes.

Page 99 of 125 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread Information