British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,349
    Given: 1,220

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Gonur BA 2 definitely has 24-25% Onge related LMAO what is this desperate cope using random irrelevant groups they literally need Anatolia NF and West Siberian HG not PPN. This is a shitty and useless run hahahaha jesus this is so pathetic, looks like all that bacha bazi turned your brain into mush
    Attachment 129550
    No worries, provide your source and I'll check it out. What you failed to mention is that just because a run is posted doesn't make it a good fit . There was no BMAC source in that run which begs the question, where did it all go? Ofcourse Gonur will be inflated as it acts a substitute for the BMAC. Heck I even saw someone else post a run without any BMAC and the first thing people commented was that it was a very bad run.

Post your source please and I'll check it out.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Colonized LMAO this is hilarious considering Afghanistan for the last 50 years has been a testing ground for American and Russian weaponry HAHAHA is this a joke? The Americans spent 22 years chilling and blowing you up using drones, like it's absolutely INSANE for you to bring this up.

I seem to recall Afghans latching on to American planes flying away and then dropping from the skies haha very masculine indeed bro I am SO jealous

The only reason the British didn't bother too much with Afghanistan 200 years ago was to use keep that as a border between them and the Russian empire kek
    Mate don't even get started on colonialism, you people were the gutters of the trash in that time. The British cane and ransacked your people and left your country in a shithole. Comparing that with fighting against colonialism for over 40 years will have any country suffering. Also, why don't you check the statistics of what the Americans and British lost in Afghanistan, they left with their heads down on the ground lol.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Colonized LMAO this is hilarious considering Afghanistan for the last 50 years has been a testing ground for American and Russian weaponry HAHAHA is this a joke? The Americans spent 22 years chilling and blowing you up using drones, like it's absolutely INSANE for you to bring this up.
    I seem to recall Afghans latching on to American planes flying away and then dropping from the skies haha very masculine indeed bro I am SO jealous of that "masculinity"

you bacha bazi boys are deluded and should stay in your caves with your goats and far away from intellectual discussions, you're not capable enough LOL
    Go watch some anime bro, I'm sure that will help with your masculinity, as we know south Asians have very low testosterones.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 91
    Given: 147

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Mate don't even get started on colonialism, you people were the gutters of the trash in that time. The British cane and ransacked your people and left your country in a shithole. Comparing that with fighting against colonialism for over 40 years will have any country suffering. Also, why don't you check the statistics of what the Americans and British lost in Afghanistan, they left with their heads down on the ground lol.
    LMAO Afghans have spent the last 50 years getting blown apart by Russians Americans Brits and everyone non-stop and your shithole could do nothing about it but hide in your caves and fuck your goats and little boys.

Your shithole exists for the sake of having a testing ground for missiles, like literally the entire world sees you as a bunch of savage subhuman goatfuckers and that's why people don't care at all when your weddings get drone striked or when your people drop like rocks from planes. People supported the Americans in Afghanistan because people see you as disposable trash.

Literally the surge of refugees from Afghanistan and elsewhere in Europe has turned a liberal continent into a far-right one lmao

It would be the same whether or not the Russians or Americans came along, Afghanistan was always a shithole even prior to that lmao find somebody else to cry to you literal rat

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

LMAO Afghans have spent the last 50 years getting blown apart by Russians Americans Brits and everyone non-stop and your shithole could do nothing about it but hide in your caves and fuck your goats and little boys.

Your shithole exists for the sake of having a testing ground for missiles, like literally the entire world sees you as a bunch of savage subhuman goatfuckers and that's why people don't care at all when your weddings get drone striked or when your people drop like rocks from planes. People supported the Americans in Afghanistan because people see you as disposable trash.

Literally the surge of refugees from Afghanistan and elsewhere in Europe has turned a liberal continent into a far-right one lmao

It would be the same whether or not the Russians or Americans came along, Afghanistan was always a shithole even prior to that lmao
    Hahahaha keep barking fish lover bangooli boy , I know for a fact your a little virgin nerd boy with twig arms lmao. You have been exposed.

Your country never went through the stuff Afghanistan did, and yet people still treat you like sub human trash, just go to Saudi and ask the Arabs there. I'll leave it at that. Let that sink in .

I'm still waiting for the source ..

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It would be the same whether or not the Russians or Americans came along, Afghanistan was always a shithole even prior to that lmao find somebody else to cry to you literal rat
    Hahaha standard desi brown boy inferiority complex detected. Go and play with your anthrogenica boys, I'm sure they are lurking somewhere after their second home got closed down . Such a shame.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My advice is to take some testosterone shots, you desis seem to lack it significantly. Hence the inferiority complexes against Arabs, Afghans, Iranians, Turks and European men. Such a shame that desis want to marry everyone but desi women but no one gives them a chance . Is that why desi boys like yourself are so complexed?

All the qdpadm or G25 results won't change reality, and that is, if average people see your nation as "Indians", just like Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis , Sri Lankans, Nepalis, it means you are south Asian.

I have no issue with Afghan pashtuns having some AASI, point is, your own people on these forums cream their panties when they have higher steppe or lower AASI, maybe you should tackle these issues within your own community. Dont get a hard on when Afghans have more than less than half of AASI than the most least AASI shifted south Asian .

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hahahaha keep barking fish lover bangooli boy , I know for a fact your a little virgin nerd boy with twig arms lmao. You have been exposed.

Your country never went through the stuff Afghanistan did, and yet people still treat you like sub human trash, just go to Saudi and ask the Arabs there. I'll leave it at that. Let that sink in .

I'm still waiting for the source ..
    That's funny because when you ask people in Turkey about how they feel about Afghans, they also see you as literal subhumans LMAO you have no high ground whatsoever, it sucks but I can't relate to you bacha bazi boy.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/co...s_afghans_and/

You animals have no redeeming characteristics lol brutal. Let that sink in. Stick to your goat fucking instead of barking about your AASI lol

And the source is the dude who does qpAdm runs on the reddit spaces, especially on twitter and southasianancestry.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My advice is to take some testosterone shots, you desis seem to lack it significantly. Hence the inferiority complexes against Arabs, Afghans, Iranians, Turks and European men. Such a shame that desis want to marry everyone but desi women but no one gives them a chance . Is that why desi boys like yourself are so complexed?

All the qdpadm or G25 results won't change reality, and that is, if average people see your nation as "Indians", just like Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis , Sri Lankans, Nepalis, it means you are south Asian.
    Pashtuns are South Asian tho lmao so this is a self-own my bacha bazi friend.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have no issue with Afghan pashtuns having some AASI, point is, your own people on these forums cream their panties when they have higher steppe or lower AASI, maybe you should tackle these issues within your own community. Dont get a hard on when Afghans have more than less than half of AASI than the most least AASI shifted south Asian .

You're the only one crying though because you found out that Afghan Pashtuns have 15% AASI on average and that they are distinct from Tajiks and Hazaras and Pamiris. Everything you write is projection.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information