British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,468
    Given: 43,965

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver109 View Post
    It's a multicultural religion while Islam emphasises dress, music and customs that are basically completely Arabian in nature.
    But still, Muslims are in the majority in many countries stretching from Northern Nigeria to Indonesia.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,548
    Given: 5,914

0 Not allowed!

It's basically how in Christianity you can have very northern European or African music incorporated into worship while Islamic songs are always based on the music of Arabia.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    But still, Muslims are in the majority in many countries stretching from Northern Nigeria to Indonesia.
    Indeed but Christianity is still obviously a multicultural religion or rather a religion comfortable with people expressing it in different ways according to culture.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Several European Countries
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    pro-european
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 61

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    OK but even Christians must be majority Black or brown nowadays too.
    Even though Christianity was founded by whites/Europeans, far as I'm aware. It's also been subverted/hijacked into this "everyone can be christian!" religion despite a white person being criticized for "cultural appropriation" for practicing Buddhism, Islam.. I guess Africa's the exception because whites naively (or people pretending to be white?) brought their religion there to force it upon the natives who were totally happy with their traditional tribal belief systems and rituals and voodoo and shit.

Much like all of white civilization, christianity is basically free for everyone while every other, nobody finds it weird for anyone to be a christian despite the bible literally being a racist book for early europeans to not race mix (adam and eve and the beasts of the fields, the serpent, the unbreakable covenant of one's blood line, the gift that 'god' gave his children... literally passages where 'cursed children' had by a member of the tribe of Israel (one of the descendants of abraham, hence a person, not a place tied to Jews... Jesus ignored the Jews in order to find the 'lost sheep' of his tribe... And I believe from what I've researched and what I've spoken to a friend or two about it, it would make sense that eventually a lot of the 'lost sheep' who were descendents of the tribe who had no direct connection to the teachings roamed the earth and created the celtic/roman/greek/nordic pantheons that were all based upon a 'father' and his descendents) were killed because in reality they were 'cursed' due to race mixing, they were mongrels as harshly as that sounds.. Jews didn't even exist back then, ancient hebrew had no J phonetic or anything like that. "Beware they who call themselves Jews but are of the Synagogue of satan".... straight from the horses' mouth. Jesus refused to teach them, because they were not of his tribe. They saw him as a threat for him speaking out against them and just wanted him dead.

That was the reality of the book as far as I interpret it, and I think anyone who actually thinks about it from that perspective would likely re-interpret a lot of passages of the bible completely differently. Just like Islam and Judaism basically state that all non-members of their tribe are worthless garbage that can be murdered, raped, lied to, etc.. and it isn't actually a spiritual transgression.

So I personally think that it's hilarious to see a Mexican, a black, etc who is a devout christian. That's as pathetically hilarious as a European non-Arab converting to Islam which is practiced by a race of people who throughout history tried to conquer and rape and murder my ancestors in Europe and failed and are still low-key planning on trying again and again and again in the future.

It's all racial tribalism written down in formal text, and gives the races moral excuses to out-birth each other and be imperial in other lands while their actions are not perceived as invasive or acts of imperialism/conquer.

That's why "muslims" aka Arabs will always see this white guy as just an infidel who's doing what he can to not be beheaded/be submissive. Britain needs to wake up, as well as all of Europe. There is no honor in letting this stuff happen, it's actually retarded. The frogs do seem to be realizing that the water is heating up, though. Hopefully it's not before it's boiling them alive.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    African
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 9

1 Not allowed!

It is true that most people in the West would probably associate the term "Muslim" with dark-skinned Middle Easterners rather than white Bosnians. On the other hand, the term "Christian" has no ethnic component, and as far as I know it is not common to associate Christians with Italians, for example. There are several reasons why this is the case, and I won't go into them, but anyway:

Albanians, Guineans and Indonesians are all mostly Muslim - but culturally very different. So Islam is actually quite diverse, if you want to use that term.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by combat View Post
    It is true that most people in the West would probably associate the term "Muslim" with dark-skinned Middle Easterners rather than white Bosnians. On the other hand, the term "Christian" has no ethnic component, and as far as I know it is not common to associate Christians with Italians, for example. There are several reasons why this is the case, and I won't go into them, but anyway:

Albanians, Guineans and Indonesians are all mostly Muslim - but culturally very different. So Islam is actually quite diverse, if you want to use that term.
    Latter two ethnicities are fairly dark skinned though, there are very few Muslims who are light skinned anywhere in the world, one only has to see Mecca on Hajj day.

Ein einzelner Gefangener.. Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northern Euro
    Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106/R-Z156
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Taxonomy
    Country Boy
    Politics
    Zeitzeuge einer Zeitenwende
    Hero
    Klaus Störtebeker, Kurt Knispel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,672
    Given: 5,465

3 Not allowed!

Retardoid. Hope he`ll put down the crack and properly gets his ass handed to him so he snaps out of this bullshit.
    Runen raunen rechten Rat, über eiserne Felder nun zur Tat!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    Eastern Moravian & Western Slovak
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Moravia-Silesia
    Taxonomy
    Neo-Danubian
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,250
    Given: 410

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver109 View Post
    Well the vast majority of Muslims are brown or Mediterranean/alpine in race except for in perhaps Bosnia.
    Statistically, the biggest Muslim population is in Indonesia lol.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Today @ 02:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Lusën (Lumë), Northeastern Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018
    Taxonomy
    Dinarized Atlanto-Med with Paleo-Atlantid influence (Guy in my picture Prek Cali)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Bro thinks he’s part of the Islamic club

Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 151

0 Not allowed!

Mashallah for him.
    Last edited by Ketchup; 05-17-2024 at 04:00 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information