Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,552
    Given: 192

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Why would Bulgarian women look for Armenian husband? I don't find them to be attractive, while lots of Bulgarians (both men and women) may be quite handsome.
    There is an old Armenian community in Bulgaria and many Armenians are/were of high status, mostly because they used to be craftsmen.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,556
    Given: 6,925

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    To rebuttal that point I might face legal consequences, you might can guess my opinion.
    I’ve full understanding and I consider it a legally unbearable situation that we can not openly exchange about that.

Regardless of a event in history and that number, whatever happened during these years was based on a homogenous society before the invention of mass media and disruption of society by our current economic system and dissolvement of family ties. Every collectivistic and ethnocentric effort by the German people will always be suppressed by arguing with the 3rd Reich. We now if we like it or not, live in a atomized society in west germany even more so than in east Germany. A logical consequence of capitalism.
    Fashions, also political ones, regularly come in pendulum movements and when there is well a change it often goes much farer than anyone would expect.

But isolated from that, id support your pronatalist ideas, I just dont think you can achieve a positive birthrate under the frame of a liberal society. You need to go back to archaic family structures in order to achieve it.
    We have had a big change in the environment of the people the last 100 years by birth control and more social freedom etc. I’m convinced that the best tackeling of that new conditions is not to remove them - I see no realistic chance for that - but a normal biological adaptation process to those conditions. This means that simply those who reproduce under the given circumstances will form the coming generations and those who don’t will die out. The result will be a healthy population that biologically works fine under the given conditions. It’s no problem if the people shrinks during this adaptation process. That is normal. But during this adaptation process the population is particularly vulnearble and has to be protected from foreign influx.

The common ground of every German has to be Germanic ancestry, as its the link between every distant Germans to begin with.
    There are Germans without much or any slavic,baltic,roman ancestry but there cannot be a German without Germanic ancestry.
    This is simply the foundation of our house and you cannot have a sustainable structure without a foundation.
    You do have a point there. I think that the early Celtic admixture starting at abt. 200 BCE is also a commonality. Perspectively the other contributions will also become a commonality, although I’d be fine with remaining regional differences.

I am not sure if I dont understand your point, or I fail to make others understand my point.

Its inevitable that some of your and my ancestors had to fall under the nGna category, this land wasnt always inhabited by the same people, there always were large scale migration periods and periods of invasions.

To simplify, if the common ground is Germanic ancestry, and you and I are not fully Germanic, ancestors of our past had mixed with different ethnicities, people that fall under the nGna category.
    Absolutely. To express it drastically: Our Old-German, Celtic, Baltic, Slavic etc. ancestral populations have died out in favour of the ethnogenesis of today’s ethnic Germans. As Germans we have a diffferent interest and a different identity then our various ancestral populations. Preserving us is something different than preserving them.

Maybe the resolves all assumed contradictions.

What I think, your approach to what is defined as acceptable to be a German, exceeds even the Nürnberger Gesetze if I even understand your view correctly. I think if we draw the line of acceptable mixing within the border of autochthonous european populations, thats way more communicable and realistic. I dont even try to say such partnerships should be promoted.
    I think that my take on the German ethnicity is essentially congruent with what deutsche Volkszugehörigkeit simply means in the German language and in that point the view in the Third Reich does not notably differ from the view in the jurisdiction of the Bundesverwaltungsgericht of the FRG in the context of the Bundesvertriebengesetz. The only notable difference between the Third Reich perception and the referred to FRG jurisdiction is that the aspect of Jewish ancestry is no particular matter to the latter.

Spoiler!
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,340
    Given: 13,663

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I did not say that. I had sex with some non white person but its not many and not race mixing either. Race mixing is when you have mixed kids.
    Is that how you cope with sleeping with some non-whites, calling others incels? Not many lulz. How many 5 or 6 or 10?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Cirooo
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    It's hitting me hard now that I'm
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,375
    Given: 4,689

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    For giving an approximate orientation I’d say that ¼ of Czech ancestry could be compatible with being German, while ¼ of Polish ancestry I’d view debateable.
    On paternal/maternal ancestry weighting, would you count them different or equal?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 847
    Given: 679

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    On paternal/maternal ancestry weighting, would you count them different or equal?
    equally (99% sure)

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,776
    Given: 3,219

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    26 out of 38. Around 70% of the squad is made up of players of exclusively Portuguese descent. 25 players if we were to exclude Raphaël Guerreiro because he has a French mother but I didn't.
    We'll know on tuesday. I believe at least the starting eleven will be mostly portuguese, in theory Pepe has lost his place to Ruben Dias and Gonçalo Inácio, but you never know, CR7 might tell the coach to play Pepe.

Either way, i have no problems with the likes of Rafael Leão playing for Portugal, but i have issues with naturalized players, which is the case of several brazilians in our team.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 847
    Given: 679

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    The aim is simple. Germans shall have German partners. And considering that we are the second biggest people in Europe no compatriot can be heard with an excuse that he or she doesn’t find something suitable.

How would I try to educate the society for promoting that aim?

I’d be very aware of what destroyed this natural strive and that is the loss of national/ethnic pride. I actually see the performed holocaust remembrance as a notable contributor to the loss of pride. I’d much promote that pride by teaching various positive things and nice performances of our people and I think that if the normal pride has recovered all other things will work automatically in the wished for direction. I’d also teach the banality that you can only continue your people and your ancestors if you breed your own kind. I’d re-introduce the Mutterkreuz as an award for having 5 or more German children. I’d cut the social support for childless older Germans with the intent that all shall see that children lack and what are the consequences. Their omissions should not be compensated by forein care personnel.
    That's your error in thought. Pride was hardly ever a reason for it and thus a change won‘t cause a change. Beyond that the majority of Germans has managed to unite the unquenchable part of history called Holocaust with esteem for the own country and a national sentiment. That's no contradiction - only to AfD and nazis it is, sorry, I meant in your case 97% nazi.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Equally (like #Oda# correctly assumed).

Spoiler!
    Last edited by rothaer; 05-18-2024 at 02:32 PM.

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    That's your error in thought. Pride was hardly ever a reason for it and thus a change won‘t cause a change.
    If you interview childless Germans why they have no children a notable proportion state that there are enought people in the world. Obviously they see no mentionable peculiarity in their own kind. Such an attitude is incompatible with being pround of your own kind and people because then you would consider it a desiderate to procreate your own kind regardless how many foreign individuals there are in the world.

From this I deduce that the lack of pride is relevant. It doesn't apply to me so I can not refer to myself. I can just try to interpret the respective infertility of my compatriots. What part of my deduction do you consider wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    Beyond that the majority of Germans has managed to unite the unquenchable part of history called Holocaust with esteem for the own country and a national sentiment. That's no contradiction - only to AfD and nazis it is, sorry, I meant in your case 97% nazi.
    This is a surprising statement considering that you know that to me there is no contradiction between the holocaust and my pride and my esteem for my country and people and I do unite all this perfectly. Is there anything of this that was unknown to you or what motivated your statement?

Precautionary: You can not say that you did not also mean me after you even expressly explained that you count me under your beloved "nazi" label and thus your preceding "AfD and nazis" statement applies also to me.

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well at one point the direct offspring of that mixing was also then not German, how much generations have to pass them until you have to accept this person as German then? Merkel isnt even German according to your logic, as her father was a Germanized Polak.
    Only one of her grandparents was Polak.

He was a police man of the Prussian state in the Posen province. There is a photo were he wears a uniform from Poles who fought against the German Empire (and Prussia) and for a Polish independency in the Posen province. Regardless of this he ended up in Berlin in Germany, continuing to be a Prussian police man.

My interpretation is that he was a disgusting Polish opportunist that preferred the German salary before being in his own shithole state that he in an anti-German manner acted for.

Btw. a not rare and unmasking attitude of many foreigners in Germany nowadays.

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information