I found this on another forum I belong to.

Not Surprise it was all a set up. What is the do-nothing congress going to do? Johnson??

Tons of new unsealed filings on classified docs case– this is shocking and mind-blowing.

• The FBI authorized the use of deadly force

• Agents were prepared to engage in with Trump and his Secret Service team

• they had an onsite medical team available in case it got deadly The FBI risked the lives of Donald Trump, his family, his staff, and MAL guests for a publicity stunt to make it look like Trump stole national security files. People need to be arrested for this.

A fake raid to A) best case scenario assassinate the opposition, or B) worse case, imprison him.

It’s almost like we are in the midst of a Civil War with the Deep State/Elites squaring off against the MAGA/Revolutionists.

Breaking: Biden’s FBI authorized to murder and kill members of Trump family to retrieve classified documents. – The Conservative Papers

Comments:

All of these middle of the night raids are designed to provoke a shoot out with the targeted individual.

They've gone after Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Donald Trump (not to mention any Jan. 6th patriots, who got raided and didn't make the national news).

It's like swatting someone with a fake 911 call. It's really attempted murder and so were these FBI raids.

As I have indicated elsewhere, should Trump return to the presidency, he must conduct a purge throughout the administrative bureaucracy. Given what's transpired, it is practically unconscionable he would not do so.