Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Fusion of Gypsies and Hungarians. Caste system in Hungary. Dark pigmentation = masculine ?

Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,520
    Given: 9,972

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Scumbags aren't capable to build anything but new shitholes. I don't have such attitude towards people who don't deserve it.

Point is people who abuse normal behaving and integrated Gypsies or whatever are cowards who attack those that they know won't defend themselves, but they have no balls to face elites and criminal gangs.
    Okay and who are these scumbags? It depends on your personal point of view. According to woke your also an inhuman scumbag if you dont want unlimited migration. Rothaer said once that its insult for him if a non german speaks german. Although i dont agree with it, but i start to understand his logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Eastern Europeans Jews were generally very poor historically. Jewish richness isn't that long in general. But today finding Jews who do manual labor or blue collar jobs is hard.
    I think present eastern european jews are wealthier than westernes.

Blondes, Guns & Stars and Stripes, Jesus and Bacon
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Hardliner, Law & Order, Clerical-Fascism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,555
    Given: 59,438

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Here is written that 80% of Gypsies in Serbia are functionally illiterate, and only 0.3% of them is included in higher and high education https://www.blic.rs/vesti/drustvo/ok...ismeno/xz840np

According to another source it is 90%.
    Ok I dont really know the full definition of functionally illiterate, i thought it means you can read and write but not understand what you read, you cannot understand the meaning of what you read. Thats what they told me in school about "sinnerfassendes lesen" I dont know if thats the same. If it means something else i apologise. Of course only a small percent of gypsies are in highest education, but many have a high school degree nowadays. It might sound worse then it is when you say "illiterate", even if you add functionally but it just sounds as if they are dumber then they are.
    The Roma spirit, free and strong, In every heartbeat, in every song.
    Through fields and forests, roads unplanned, They roam the world, a nomad band. Beautiful women, heroic men, In the Roma, life’s magic begins again.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    As a woman I find those pretty curly haired tan Mediterranean men with muscular asses hard enough to resist. I can't imagine how much worse this would be if I was a man.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sovanz View Post
    South Asians are browner than gypsy's because they lack European admixture/DNA I'm sure the average clueless Joe can tell the differences right away.
    Some gypsies are really very dark maybe browner then certain southasians like punjab pakistanis, in the study by Aviccenna most punjabi pakistanis seem to have either a white or olive skin if thats true what he posted. Of course compared to southindians they are still a bit lighter, but some gypsies are really very dark. But not all, and brown =/= brown you can brown and still a shade lighter then someone who is also brown.

Group picture, the young woman is serbian all others are gypsies including me her son is half gypsy though, the little boy. You see my mum and the wife of my mums cousin are a little lighter brown then my mums cousin who is nearly dark brown/black.

two full siblings, he is a bit lighter then her they are my cousins

my cousin and his cousin, they are cousins, one is a bit lighter and looks more european even has green eyes my cousin himself has hazel eyes too just not that visible in this one picture, but he has dark hazel eyes
    Through fields and forests, roads unplanned, They roam the world, a nomad band. Beautiful women, heroic men, In the Roma, life’s magic begins again.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

As a woman I find those pretty curly haired tan Mediterranean men with muscular asses hard enough to resist. I can't imagine how much worse this would be if I was a man.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashball View Post
    Who cares, Gypsies have no business in Hungary.

The Hungarians can and have the right to mistreat them, and even more: they have the right to do with them what they want. If they don't want them, they can remove them very violently.
    Hungary is the property of the Hungarians.

“They have a job, that’s good! and it’s even better than the white Hungarian who doesn’t have a job!”
    In reality, we don't care. There are thousands of Arabs working in France, so what? They are dirty Arabs with an IQ of 80, degenerates, a criminogenic inbred people.

Tolerance is enough.

When the Gypsies are the majority in Hungary, they will do what the North Africans and negroid Kangs do in France, that is to say widespread crimes, everywhere and all the time.

I don't even see the point in being tolerant anymore, in showing affection for subhuman people.
    No they cannot mistreat them, they would break international law and its false gypsies have no business in hungary and its only the country of ethnic hungarians, gypsies are since 500 years in hungary, that is as long as the new world exists even. Gypsies are citizens, mistreating them and violently removing them would be a genocide and breaking international law. It would also be morally and ethically wrong, and a crime.

Last Online
    06-12-2024 @ 11:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L23
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    06-12-2024 @ 11:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L23
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    yes. They are not European
    Why? There is no forgien blood in both of the population you mentioned, heck you are closer culturally and mentally to muslim albanians and muslim bosniak then to other western or northern Christian Europeans, music food costumes traditions tell me one category where you are similar to westerners and northeners?

Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Seawolves
    Ethnicity
    Cro
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Region
    Slavonija-Baranya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,023
    Given: 787

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    While that's true, in every LatAm country there are some looks that are more prevalent than others.
    Sure, these are normally the looks that come to mind when you mention a country, but there is still more diversity than what those who have never visited those areas assume.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread Information