View Poll Results: Who do you support in the 2024 United States Presidential Election?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

30 85.71%
  • Joe biden

5 14.29%
Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: 2024 US Presidential Election Thread

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner?
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,264
    Given: 5,681

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    [LIST][*] As I've said before, Trump did not make a "minor unintentional gaffe". To see that he didn't do so, all that has to be done is listen to this short video. Trump speaks calmly, he makes himself clear, and he doesn't try to correct himself. He shows that he has an allegiance to Israel that is above anything that he feels for America, so his statement wasn't minor either.
    Says the hypocrite who has an allegiance to the interests of Ukraine above the interests of his own people.

Are you a psychic too? You somehow know what is in Trump's brain? What his intentions and allegiances are?
    Trump has proved to be 100% pro-American while president.
    Actions speak louder than occasionally misplaced words.

I listened to the video, it was a bumbling gaffe,
    awkwardly correcting (notice the hesitation and sudden change in tone) what he said earlier about Israel having power over Congress, which may be true but is considered "antisemitic".
    Trump was awkwardly correcting himself to not upset AMERICAN Jews, who sympathise with Israel.

You are a hypocrite because you openly support the interests of Ukraine (Jewish president, Jewish PM),
    more than your own people

Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-23-2024 at 07:10 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner?
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

[*] A patriotic American politician should seek donations from American citizens, not foreigners. To the extent that America bows the knee to Israel through servile politicians, it isn't a free nation.[/LIST]
    Moron, foreigners are not allowed to donate to US election campaigns.

And you mean that America is not a SOVEREIGN nation, which is true.

America has not been sovereign for a long time, because its politicians bow to the GLOBALIST ELITE.
    (Guess which country is sovereign and NOT pro-globalist, pro-Israel, or pro-Jewish? Russia!)

Israel itself does not have any power in the US,

but the permanent globalist US regime controls politics, media and elite society, and happens to support Israel.

The Israel lobby is the same as the Ukraine lobby:

a front for the permanent unelected US regime and ITS interests, not the interests of the American people.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-23-2024 at 07:23 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,581
    Given: 2,130

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    I listened to the video, it was a bumbling gaffe,
    awkwardly correcting (notice the pause/hesitation and sudden change in tone) what he said earlier about Israel having power over Congress, which may be true but is considered "antisemitic".
    Trump was awkwardly correcting himself to not upset AMERICAN Jews, who sympathise with Israel.

... you openly support the wishes of Ukraine (Jewish president, Jewish PM) more than your own country

[*] A patriotic American politician should seek donations from American citizens, not foreigners. To the extent that America bows the knee to Israel through servile politicians, it isn't a free nation.[/LIST]
    ... foreigners are not allowed to donate in US elections. ...

Trump gets $1 million from Silicon Valley donor who once gave to Democrats (Washington Post)
    The donation from Jacob Helberg, a Palantir adviser who helped push the TikTok ban, shows some tech leaders coalescing against Biden.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...jacob-helberg/[/QUOTE]

• As I've said multiple times now, Trump didn't make a "bumbling gaffe", he didn't hesitate, and he didn't "awkwardly" correct himself. People can listen to the video I linked to in my last post, they can hear for themselves.
    • I support Ukraine because it is the victim of Russian imperialism and Putin's war crimes, and because the Russian media has made thinly-veiled threats against America since the war began (including a nuclear attack on New York, and threats against Alaska). I would say the same things even if Zelensky was of another religion.
    • Talmudic Judaism is entirely foreign to Christianity.
    • As a practical matter, you think that it's necessary for American politicians to take money from "Jewish donors", so why complain that Zelensky is Jewish?
    • The Congressmen were cheering for Ukraine, not against the U.S.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner?
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

As I've said multiple times now, Trump didn't make a "bumbling g

affe", he didn't hesitate, and he didn't "awkwardly" correct himself. People can listen to the video I linked to in my last post, they can hear for themselves.
    As I'VE said multiple times, it was clearly a gaffe, and you cannot distinguish between a gaffe and a serious statement,

because you are not a serious person.

[*] I support Ukraine because it is the victim of Russian imperialism and Putin's war crimes,
    You support Ukraine more than your own country apparently.

$220 billion for Ukraine, $0 for the US border invaded by nearly 10 million people so far.

$220 billion for unsuccessfully defending Ukraine's borders thousands of miles away, $0 for defending America's borders.

With this money you could have built several border walls or ended homelessness in the US.
    Instead you wasted it on an unwinnable war in Ukraine. Idiot.

and because the Russian media has made thinly-veiled threats against America since the war began (including a nuclear attack on New York, and threats against Alaska).
    No intelligent person takes bluster from some random minor politician seriously.

A US Congressman also once threatened to nuke Mecca I think.
    US Senators and Biden have called for regime change in Russia.
    European politicians have called for NATO forces to directly attack Russia (this would be World War 3).
    In addition, North Korea and Iran are always threatening to destroy America, this is standard propaganda over there.
    No doubt you want war against them too?

I would say the same things even if Zelensky was of another religion.[*] Talmudic Judaism is entirely foreign to Christianity.
    And yet you are kissing Jewish Ukraine's ass 24/7, like a typical cuckolded Zionist Christian.

Ukraine has a Jewish president, Jewish prime minister and Jewish elite, just like Israel.

[*] As a practical matter, you think that it's necessary for American politicians to take money from "Jewish donors", so why complain that Zelensky is Jewish?
    Non-sequitur. American Jewish donors are one thing. They own both parties, you have to work with them and persuade them.

Zelensky is a foreigner (and totally alien for a presumed Christian) and you are kissing his ass nonstop.

[*] The Congressmen were cheering for Ukraine, not against the U.S.
    Why are there foreign flags in the US Congress? Treason?

$220 billion for Ukraine, $0 for the US border that has been invaded by millions of military-age foreign males.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-24-2024 at 06:52 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Son of a Hun
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,018
    Given: 14,041

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Labriego View Post
    So anything other than supporting Israel is supporting terrorism?
    if you don't support Israel you are antisemite hate speecher.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Blog Piece: Russia as a Whole is Not Pro-Jewish, But Putin Is

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Guess which country is sovereign and NOT pro-globalist, pro-Israel, or pro-Jewish? Russia!

" (Rabbi Berel) Lazar, who has been called 'Putin’s Rabbi,' sits on the country’s public chamber, a government-appointed oversight committee. In return for such honor, Lazar publicly praises the Russian president as a friend of the Jews, and he insists that Russia is 'one of the safest places for Jews in Europe.' "

The Russian government under Putin has been a significant patron of Rabbi Lazar’s Federation of Jewish Communities, infusing it with funds that have enabled the restoring of dozens of synagogues and the building of Jewish community centers throughout the country. The Federation has also obtained government funding to develop the Jewish Museum, which opened in 2012 in Moscow.

As outlined by Slate, Chabad-Lubavitch has become the dominant force in Russian Jewish life. “Eighty percent of all synagogues, the rabbis are Chabad,” Rabbi Alexander Boroda, the organization’s chief spokesman, explained. “But the people who come, many are just young people who want to come and learn something about Judaism.”
    More information at chabadinfo.com
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Politics
    Traditionalism
    Religion
    Sedevacantism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,864
    Given: 5,805

1 Not allowed!

" (Rabbi Berel) Lazar, who has been called 'Putin’s Rabbi,' sits on the country’s public chamber, a government-appointed oversight committee. In return for such honor, Lazar publicly praises the Russian president as a friend of the Jews, and he insists that Russia is 'one of the safest places for Jews in Europe.' "

More information at chabadinfo.com
    Under Putin, religiosity was promoted by the government and the number of temples of worship of all religions increased exponentially, particularly Orthodox Christian churches.

Russia is a multi ethnic country with significant religious minorities, it's only natural that Putin promotes good relations with their muslim and jewish populations, but in Russia, unlike the USA, they don't have power and everybody knows who is in charge.

You being christian, I honestly don't understand your animosity towards one of the few World leaders that has been actively ressurecting the tradional christian values and promoting religiosity instead of the complete degeneration that is now labelled as "western democratic values". In Russia under Putin:
    - Soros funded organizations are forbidden and equivalent to terrorist organizations
    - LGBT propaganda, gay parades etc were banned
    - during his rule, on average 3 churches were inaugurated or /reopened per day, thousands of new churches, cathedrals, monasteries, many of them with considerable state funding
    - abortion was severely restricted and the intention is to forbid it completely except in cases of rape
    https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2...raphic-changes

Terminating a pregnancy is a legal and widely available procedure in Russia, but in recent weeks and months, a flurry of new laws appear to limit abortion access amid fears of further population declines and a push towards conservatism.

In August and November, two Russian regions – Mordovia and Tver – passed laws punishing anyone found to “coerce” women into abortions.

In October, lawmakers approved legislation restricting access to abortion drugs, measures that could also affect the sale of some contraceptives.

Meanwhile, all private health clinics in Russian-occupied Crimea announced that they will stop providing abortions altogether
    It's really hard to understand how a christian hates one of the few leaders who defends christian values and faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    It's really hard to understand how a christian hates one of the few leaders who defends christian values and faith.
    The following question comes to mind: if Putin is a genuine Christian, then why have Russian attacks killed thousands of Ukrainian civilians since the beginning of the war?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2024 @ 04:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard / Ashkenazi
    Ethnicity
    Castilian / Ashkenazi
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106=>Z326
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Politics
    PANCAL
    Hero
    Spanish Conquerors
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 94

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    if you don't support Israel you are antisemite hate speecher.
    Yeah, that's typical Zionist speech. In my personal case, my mom is Jewish as well as my entire maternal family, so I can't be anti-Semitic when I myself am half-Semitic and proud of my Semitic ancestry.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner?
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The following question comes to mind: if Putin is a genuine Christian, then why have Russian attacks killed thousands of Ukrainian civilians since the beginning of the war?
    The following question comes to mind: how can you be so profoundly ignorant of history?
    And how can you be so profoundly hypocritical after Vietnam, Iraq, Libya?

Emperors Constantine, Justinian, and Nicephorus II were SAINTS,

so were Ferdinand III of Spain, or Louis IX of France and other Crusaders.

Often these great leaders conquered other countries and their armies slaughtered many thousands including civilians,
    you can imagine how much plunder and rape and cruelty there was back then!

Yet they are SAINTS because they fought for a righteous cause
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-24-2024 at 09:52 PM.

Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread Information