Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are people saying Mortimer looks so exotic?

Blondes, Guns & Stars and Stripes, Jesus and Bacon
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Hardliner, Law & Order, Clerical-Fascism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,557
    Given: 59,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sovanz View Post
    That's Interesting? So I look 60% European to you? I'm 36-39 native american and 57-59% European depending on the calculator.
    I cannot tell really, because like you yourself posted in another thread that there are indo-mestizos who look white, like you claimed about white peruvians that they are mostly amerindian but are white passing, so its hard to know without a genetic test but i dont doubt you are that amount of european. You can pass for many things, i think you can pass as gypsy somewhat, but i never saw a clear picture, maybe you could even pass as balkan and non-gypsy balkan, many latinos and balkans have a overlap. In old movies many balkans played mexicans like in winnetou.
    The Roma spirit, free and strong, In every heartbeat, in every song.
    Through fields and forests, roads unplanned, They roam the world, a nomad band. Beautiful women, heroic men, In the Roma, life’s magic begins again.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    As a woman I find those pretty curly haired tan Mediterranean men with muscular asses hard enough to resist. I can't imagine how much worse this would be if I was a man.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    65% West Eurasian, 32% Mongoloid, 3% SSA.
    Ethnicity
    Castilian, Berber, S.Jewish , Aztec.
    Country
    Sweden
    Y-DNA
    Middle Eastern origin.
    Taxonomy
    Spicy Latino
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 476

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I cannot tell really, because like you yourself posted in another thread that there are indo-mestizos who look white, like you claimed about white peruvians that they are mostly amerindian but are white passing, so its hard to know without a genetic test but i dont doubt you are that amount of european. You can pass for many things, i think you can pass as gypsy somewhat, but i never saw a clear picture, maybe you could even pass as balkan and non-gypsy balkan, many latinos and balkans have a overlap. In old movies many balkans played mexicans like in winnetou.
    My best shot will be Northern African like Algerian or Tunisian. I don't think I pass as European tbh , and In the new world beside Mexico Colombia , Puerto Rico and Brazil.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-12-2024 @ 10:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 840

0 Not allowed!

half egyptian? where is the gypsy, then she is a ashkali, they claim to have egyptian origins and to be a different race all together then roma, she says herself she is a ciganka, a gypsy. i dont know if she really is. thanks for further informations. well she might look albanian then, because she is mostly. maybe she looks albanian and i mistook that wog vibe for gypsy?
    Balkan Egyptian and Ashkalis do say they are different peoples from Romas, but are they really? It seems their origin is not well known and not confirmed by any scientific research. She is only a quarter 'Egyptian' and three quarters Albanian, so she is less Gypsy than you if it is true. I have to say I lied when I said she looks as Gypsy as you. She has more European features than you and her coloration may very well be do to a fake tan. The other woman is 'woggy' too, but maybe she is just Serbian, as that what wikipedia says about Ceca. They both look more European than you. Nothing wrong with that. You are still lighter than most Gypsies probably.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Central/West European
    Ethnicity
    Central/West European
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 327
    Given: 164

0 Not allowed!

You look more Tungid than you look Dravidian (from the ancestral Indians).

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Straightman View Post
    Balkan Egyptian and Ashkalis do say they are different peoples from Romas, but are they really? It seems their origin is not well known and not confirmed by any scientific research. She is only a quarter 'Egyptian' and three quarters Albanian, so she is less Gypsy than you if it is true. I have to say I lied when I said she looks as Gypsy as you. She has more European features than you and her coloration may very well be do to a fake tan. The other woman is 'woggy' too, but maybe she is just Serbian, as that what wikipedia says about Ceca. They both look more European than you. Nothing wrong with that. You are still lighter than most Gypsies probably.
    You admitt at least her coloration is quite dark you say its due to a fake tan. But she did look quiete dark to me. They probably do look more european then me since serbian and albanian is a european nationality and im not a european nationality, im romani. that is not european. I correct myself, because i didnt know she is mostly albanian because she doesnt say she is, she says she is a gypsy seems as if even the genes wash out with generations the discrimination and identity doesnt wash away, because she says she receives hate comments which hurt her.
    Through fields and forests, roads unplanned, They roam the world, a nomad band. Beautiful women, heroic men, In the Roma, life’s magic begins again.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

As a woman I find those pretty curly haired tan Mediterranean men with muscular asses hard enough to resist. I can't imagine how much worse this would be if I was a man.

Banned
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    70% European (Pred. Iberian, 1/16 Italian), 13% Native American, 12% SSA, and 5% MENA
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    "Castizo": Alpinid + Med + Minor Amazonid
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Peter Parker, Luke Skywalker, MLK
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,032
    Given: 5,259

1 Not allowed!

You look about the same. Morti you look mainly European but off, it's mostly your features that set you apart rather than your skin color.

If I met u in person and didn't know your ancestry I would probably think u are some kind of mena or hispanic.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    You look about the same. Morti you look mainly European but off, it's mostly your features that set you apart rather than your skin color.

If I met u in person and didn't know your ancestry I would probably think u are some kind of mena or hispanic.
    really many people say that on TA but i dont know what "hispanic or mena features are suppossed to be" and this says i have a european morphology and gives me as phenotype the alpinid on top place

do you think i look like that and it is accurate?or its wrong? what is so off about me? not saying im correct, just that i dont really see it myself, maybe im delusional or see it wrong?

Last Online
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,950
    Given: 13,549

1 Not allowed!

To me Mort looks turkish (he looks like the twin of some other member here) or -stani (central Asia).
    No hay como razonar contigo, estas consumido por tu OWD
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzej View Post
    Anglo-Saxons need to realize their retarded ways of thinking aren't universal.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,364
    Given: 13,686

2 Not allowed!

I can live with the opinion that we are about equally gypsy looking...
    Your top problems in life...

Last Online
    Today @ 12:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,739
    Given: 4,688

2 Not allowed!

half egyptian? where is the gypsy, then she is a ashkali, they claim to have egyptian origins and to be a different race all together then roma, she says herself she is a ciganka, a gypsy. i dont know if she really is. thanks for further informations. well she might look albanian then, because she is mostly. maybe she looks albanian and i mistook that wog vibe for gypsy?
    Her Egyptian side is actually this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashk...lkan_Egyptians

Ashkali are Albanian Gypsies from Kosovo which are heavy Albanian influenced. Balkan Egyptians are similar group to Ashkali, they are also some kind of Gypsies but for some reason they claim to be Egyptians.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information