Page 1586 of 1596 FirstFirst ... 5861086148615361576158215831584158515861587158815891590 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,860 of 15953

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,441
    Given: 22,351

0 Not allowed!

But hey, here some good news for Russians!

Some U.S. Weapons Stymied by Russian Jamming in Ukraine
    Two classified Ukrainian reports show that some U.S. precision-guided weapons are vulnerable to electronic warfare, an element in Ukraine’s recent battlefield setbacks.

As you may remember, some time ago there were several jamming "attacks" that interfered with GPS signals in a large area of ​​the Baltic Sea and Scandinavia, and whose origin was presumably Kaliningrad.

Well,it seems that the results of those "tests" are being implemented on the front.

"Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas"

"Dimidium facti, qui coepit, habet: sapere aude, incipe."

Last Online
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,579
    Given: 2,130

0 Not allowed!

Default German Chancellor: "Russia is losing 24,000 (casualties) every month"

This is a photo of Olaf Scholz, from the Wiki article about him.

'There is a figure that says about 24,000 dead or seriously wounded Russian soldiers every month. Everything for the imperialist megalomania of the Russian dictator [Vladimir Putin — Ed.],' said the German Chancellor.

Scholz also noted that the Russian dictator is responsible for the deaths of many civilians and the Ukrainian military.
    Full story at Charter 97 Press Center
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchy, Integralism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,845
    Given: 8,001

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

This is a photo of Olaf Scholz, from the Wiki article about him.

Full story at Charter 97 Press Center
    It must be 240k or 2,4 mln monthly, 24k is a mistake and Russian propaganda. Smallie, don't you find your pasted "article" a bit weird? Not by numbers, but the way something is "explained" in it. "There's a person.."

Last Online
    06-15-2024 @ 01:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 554
    Given: 340

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    It must be 240k or 2,4 mln monthly, 24k is a mistake and Russian propaganda. Smallie, don't you find your pasted "article" a bit weird? Not by numbers, but the way something is "explained" in it. "There's a person.."
    Regardless of the western propagandistic nonsense, you're in complete denial about the deadly damage this war does to Russia, just because it's not shown in primetime TV. Wake up, dude.

Here's some real statistics about the casualties in the Russian forces. The number of wheel chair bound people claiming this benefit in Russia has increased from about 180k in 2021 to 295k at the end 2023, meaning about 100k men lost their legs in 2 years. Expect about the same number of dead (for the same period), and about three time that the overall number of wounded. Most of the wounded will not return to the frontline, except a small minority with a death wish.

In other words, at the current average intensity of the conflict, Russia losses about 50k KIA and some 200k WIA every year. This will be a drag on the Russian society and economy for decades to come.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,579
    Given: 2,130

0 Not allowed!

@ Victor: if you have a problem with Russia's casualties as stated by Scholz, take it up with him. It was he who said this, not me.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,168
    Given: 5,517

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dviz View Post
    Regardless of the western propagandistic nonsense, you're in complete denial about the deadly damage this war does to Russia, just because it's not shown in primetime TV. Wake up, dude.

Here's some real statistics about the casualties in the Russian forces. The number of wheel chair bound people claiming this benefit in Russia has increased from about 180k in 2021 to 295k at the end 2023, meaning about 100k men lost their legs in 2 years. Expect about the same number of dead (for the same period), and about three time that the overall number of wounded. Most of the wounded will not return to the frontline, except a small minority with a death wish.

In other words, at the current average intensity of the conflict, Russia losses about 50k KIA and some 200k WIA every year. This will be a drag on the Russian society and economy for decades to come.
    The West says that "only" 50,000 Russian soldiers have been killed so far. Incapacitated are typically double.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-68819853

I think that the ratio of dead/wounded Ukrainian soldiers to dead Russian soldiers is much higher,
    given that the Russians consume 5-10x more artillery, rockets, ammunition than the Ukrainians,
    whose average soldier is in his 40s.

And Russia has a much larger military, and gains millions in additional population as it takes more territory.
    Likewise Ukraine loses. And Russia has a much larger military industrial complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    @ Victor: if you have a problem with Russia's casualties as stated by Scholz, take it up with him. It was he who said this, not me.
    Olaf Scholtz is a moron and a very unpopular PM, his career will not survive the war.

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    The bitter truth is that the outcome of this war was known from the start (like all similar wars with Russia),
    regardless of your opinion of Russia.

No amount of petty ankle-biting (propaganda?) clickbait about Russian equipment will change this fact.
    How is Western equipment performing?
    Ukraine will lose more territory and much of its male population.
    Who has hypersonic missiles, who does not? Who uses and produces more missiles, less expensively?
    And Russia usually wins, even against a technologically superior enemy.
    Adolf discovered that, but Ukraine cheerleaders insist on repeating the same mistake.

OUT OF TROOPS
    Ukraine warns it has no more reserves as Putin masses half a MILLION fighters on frontline in pivotal moment for West

But desperately needed weapons from the latest US aid package are starting to arrive at the front line (The Sun) UK tabloid
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/279206...rkhiv-assault/

"With no way out of a worsening war, Zelensky’s options look bad or worse" (Washington Post)
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ensky-options/

Putin’s crushing new offensive could be the end of Ukraine (The Telegraph)
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-cru...052400437.html

Ukraine could have negotiated peace a long time ago.
    The West sabotaged peace, as admitted by the Israeli PM, the Ukrainian negotiator, and the Turkish Defence Minister.
    This war was totally unnecessary and was pushed by the West from the start.
    Like similar anti-Russian aggression by Georgia in 2008.

US Senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain in Ukraine in 2016:

"Your fight is our fight. 2017 will be the year of offense. All of us will go back to Washington and push the case against Russia."

The Spy War: How the C.I.A. Secretly Helps Ukraine Fight Putin (New York Times)
    For more than a decade, the United States has nurtured a secret intelligence partnership with Ukraine that is now critical for both countries in countering Russia.
    A C.I.A.-supported network of spy bases has been constructed in the past eight years that includes 12 secret locations along the Russian border.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/25/w...ussia-war.html

Ukraine began bombing the Donbas civilians BEFORE the Russian invasion, but it is unclear who started the fighting.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ne-2022-02-19/
    https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/...0221-0013.html
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 05-28-2024 at 01:09 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchy, Integralism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ukraine started semi-voluntary conscripting of the prisoners Everything what would Ukrainian pigs laugh about "those Russian orcs" usually happen or already happened at them in multiple measure.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    G
    Ethnicity
    Zangi
    Ancestry
    ევროპელების დედ&
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    ევროპელების დედ&
    mtDNA
    აფსუების დედის ტ
    Politics
    ნაცების დედშვც
    Hero
    haniball
    Religion
    pravaslavni
    Relationship Status
    რავი აბა ვერავნი
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 689
    Given: 1,180

0 Not allowed!

kak idet sluxi rasia vernet u gruzii abxaziu i i. osetiu potomuchto gruzia shas loilna i rasii nujna gruzia chtobi kantralirovat ves kavkaz i turciu i azerbaijana . tolko abxazii on nekak nesmojet kantralirovat. azerbadjanci vernuli svoix zemli . tak poluchaetsa vse strani naladili situaciu za bednix ukraincev katorie umiraiut i teraiut svoix zemli

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchy, Integralism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by interes View Post
    kak idet sluxi rasia vernet u gruzii abxaziu i i. osetiu potomuchto gruzia shas loilna i rasii nujna gruzia chtobi kantralirovat ves kavkaz i turciu i azerbaijana . tolko abxazii on nekak nesmojet kantralirovat. azerbadjanci vernuli svoix zemli . tak poluchaetsa vse strani naladili situaciu za bednix ukraincev katorie umiraiut i teraiut svoix zemli
    I believe about Abkhazia. We will see anyway
    Both we and Turks need you as good neighbor, and we don't need your lands

Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    G
    Ethnicity
    Zangi
    Ancestry
    ევროპელების დედ&
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    ევროპელების დედ&
    mtDNA
    აფსუების დედის ტ
    Politics
    ნაცების დედშვც
    Hero
    haniball
    Religion
    pravaslavni
    Relationship Status
    რავი აბა ვერავნი
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 689
    Given: 1,180

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I believe about Abkhazia. We will see anyway
    Both we and Turks need you as good neighbor, and we don't need your lands
    hm da ruskix nujna shas silania gruzia chtobi kontralirovat deje turkov i azerbadjancev a uturkov ne nujna silnaia gruzia chtobi kak raz ne bila zona gde ktota ix kontraliruit , u irana toje nujno silnaia gruzia u kitaia toje no kak raz ne turkov i azerov eto logichna 100% + pllius oni xatiat adjariu no ne kto ix ne dat shas situacia ne polzu nix

Page 1586 of 1596 FirstFirst ... 5861086148615361576158215831584158515861587158815891590 ... LastLast

Thread Information