Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why are people saying Mortimer looks so exotic?

Last Online
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese+Colonial+Some Italian+Some Lagid
    Ancestry
    Portuguese,some Italian,some Lagid and????
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Saharid
    Politics
    Alt Right
    Hero
    Genghis Khan,Donald J Trump
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

You pass as some atypical in romania

Banned
    Last Online
    06-21-2024 @ 08:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    70% European (Pred. Iberian, 1/16 Italian), 13% Native American, 12% SSA, and 5% MENA
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    "Castizo": Alpinid + Med + Minor Amazonid
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Peter Parker, Luke Skywalker, MLK
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,033
    Given: 5,259

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    really many people say that on TA but i dont know what "hispanic or mena features are suppossed to be" and this says i have a european morphology and gives me as phenotype the alpinid on top place

do you think i look like that and it is accurate?or its wrong?
    what is so off about me? not saying im correct, just that i dont really see it myself, maybe im delusional or see it wrong?

You do u have European morphology and the alpinid is clearly your dominant phenotype (I feel like everyone here has agreed on that) but you still have some noticeable indid influence that ends up changing your face to the point were u look different from your main genetic component, which is normal Mort, you are a mixed "race" person (in your case I guess is more like ethnic group?) So it's mostly expected that you would look like your genotype. People say hispanic (harnizo or castizo) or mena because these population look mostly caucasian or are caucasian but look different to the European population.

Nazi-UFO Alien
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Futuristic Space Gyppo Overlord
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Hardliner, Law & Order, Clerical-Fascism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,607
    Given: 59,488

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    You do u have European morphology and the alpinid is clearly your dominant phenotype (I feel like everyone here has agreed on that) but you still have some noticeable indid influence that ends up changing your face to the point were u look different from your main genetic component, which is normal Mort, you are a mixed "race" person (in your case I guess is more like ethnic group?) So it's mostly expected that you would look like your genotype. People say hispanic (harnizo or castizo) or mena because these population look mostly caucasian or are caucasian but look different to the European population.
    Ok fair enough
    The Roma spirit, free and strong, In every heartbeat, in every song.
    Through fields and forests, roads unplanned, They roam the world, a nomad band. Beautiful women, heroic men, In the Roma, life’s magic begins again.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    As a woman I find those pretty curly haired tan Mediterranean men with muscular asses hard enough to resist. I can't imagine how much worse this would be if I was a man.

Wog Lover
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    Eastern Moravian & Western Slovak
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Neo-Danubian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,556
    Given: 518

2 Not allowed!

If I didn't know you at all and saw you or your mom walking down the street in the Czech Republic, I wouldn't think anything "exotic", I'd just go "those are gypsies". It's a moot point debating who looks more "exotic" or whatever. Average European would just think you are a gypsy.
    Don't take anything on the internet too seriously. Look: 🐓🚗. The chicken is bigger than the car. None of this is real. And people who have arguments on the internet are losers.

If you DM me with dumbass requests that you spam everyone with, you'll just get ignored.

Nazi-UFO Alien
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If I didn't know you at all and saw you or your mom walking down the street in the Czech Republic, I wouldn't think anything "exotic", I'd just go "those are gypsies". It's a moot point debating who looks more "exotic" or whatever. Average European would just think you are a gypsy.
    Its not a moot point but it started when some claim about some other gypsies especially attractive women that they look european but i dont
    Through fields and forests, roads unplanned, They roam the world, a nomad band. Beautiful women, heroic men, In the Roma, life’s magic begins again.

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

As a woman I find those pretty curly haired tan Mediterranean men with muscular asses hard enough to resist. I can't imagine how much worse this would be if I was a man.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-12-2024 @ 10:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 839

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaise View Post
    You pass as some atypical in romania
    Just like you are not a mulatto right? You are 'exotic Med'.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-12-2024 @ 10:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 839

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Its not a moot point but it started when some claim about some other gypsies especially attractive women that they look european but i dont
    You still rant about this? I showed you that it is said of her(including on wikipedia) that she is only 1/4 Romani/'Balkan Egyptian' and you are over half Romani and she does have a more native European face than you. Maybe she fake tans or maybe she is just a little darker naturally like Celine. Still by features she looks more native European than you.

Nazi-UFO Alien
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MrCuriosity View Post
    You still rant about this? I showed you that it is said of her(including on wikipedia) that she is only 1/4 Romani/'Balkan Egyptian' and you are over half Romani and she does have a more native European face than you. Maybe she fake tans or maybe she is just a little darker naturally like Celine. Still by features she looks more native European than you.
    I started the thread and issue before i knew that for me the question is solved but today others kept the thread alive again if no one asks me anymore i wont comment either anymore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information