PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
classify this turkish guy - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: classify this turkish guy

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by casedelpapel View Post
    actually the guy with the red tie in the third picture and the guy with the black pullover in the first picture are perfect exemples of the average turkish man you encounter in Turkey.
    There are slavic and circassian minorities in Turkey but they do not form the majority, the anatolian population forms the majority.
    they are too dark so no, average Turkey that I saw were this light
    people just seem to get pissed off when they realize that Turkish people are the lightest in West Asia with many European phenotypes
    even the people here have tans, you can tell by their tan line, they are not dark at all
    I went to Turkey to visit my girl's family and so they can meet our son

there were also towns where a lot of the people were very european looking (not the majority) but a good percentage of them were
    and I think everyone knows how strict I am when it comes to me considering someone European looking, I just dont pass certain people as such, not even Europeans

i dont wanna make it seem as if there are no brown Turkish people or those with very Central Asian looking phenotypes because they exist of course
    but people on this forum exaggerate a lot when it comes to Turkish phenotypes

wanna see dark? this is DARK
    difference between Turkish and Jordanians is like day and night

Banned
    Last Online
    10-22-2020 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Country
    Flanders
    Y-DNA
    R1b-M269*
    mtDNA
    K1a19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,356
    Given: 1,612

1 Not allowed!

Looks iranian.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-10-2024 @ 06:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,432
    Given: 2,729

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    And? He still looks Robust Iranid. Makes much more sense when we compare with Turanid, trust me.
    Robust or Proto Iranid has a strong jawline with broad chin. This is like the trademark of Kurdish and purest forms of Lurs in the Iranian Plateau. Compare the Cap Med Turkish Op man with the robust or proto Iranid men below (all are Persians, Kurds, Lurs). OP lacks the characterstic Jawline of Proto Iranid phenotype.

Now Compare the OP who is a Turkish man with this textbook example of a Cap Med (a profound Turkish type)

I do not understand the problem here, OP man is a hardworking turkish man who happens to be bit hairy. If he properly groomed he will look like a normal west asian.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,161
    Given: 3,931

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    Robust or Proto Iranid has a strong jawline with broad chin. This is like the trademark of Kurdish and purest forms of Lurs in the Iranian Plateau. Compare the Cap Med Turkish Op man with the robust or proto Iranid men below (all are Persians, Kurds, Lurs).

Now Compare the OP who is a Turkish man with this textbook example of a Cap Med (a profound Turkish

I do not understand the problem here, OP man is a hardworking turkish man who happens to be bit hairy. If he properly groomed he will look like a normal west asian.
    When will you learn to respect others’ opinion? He is Robust Iranid in my opinion and there is nothing to argue for a pseudo-science. I don’t have a problem with that man but it seems like you have since when someone classified him as Iranid, you got crazy. I just said he is most likely a Kurd because he looks much more like them instead of an ethnic Turk but still, not impossible for him to be an ethnic Turk anyway. Also there are some Iranid looking Eastern Turks, i have mentioned it many times before. Now, please don’t quote me anymore with same pictures again, you don’t have to prove anything to me, if he is not Iranid for you, i can understand it. But you also should understand and respect my opinion.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

When will you learn to respect others’ opinion? He is Robust Iranid in my opinion and there is nothing to argue for a pseudo-science. I don’t have a problem with that man but it seems like you have since when someone classified him as Iranid, you got crazy. I just said he is most likely a Kurd because he looks much more like them instead of an ethnic Turk but still, not impossible for him to be an ethnic Turk anyway. Also there are some Iranid looking Eastern Turks, i have mentioned it many times before. Now, please don’t quote me anymore with same pictures again, you don’t have to prove anything to me, if he is not Iranid for you, i can understand it. But you also should understand and respect my opinion.
    This was not needed but anyways.

When will you learn to respect others’ opinion? He is Cap Med Turkish in my opinion and there is nothing to argue for a pseudo-science. I don’t have a problem with that man but it seems like you have since when someone classified him as Turkish looking, you got crazy. I just said he is most likely a Turkish Turk because he looks much more like them instead of a Kurd but still, not impossible for him to be an kurd anyway. Also there are some turkish looking kurds, i have mentioned it many times before. Now, please don’t quote me anymore with same logic again, you don’t have to prove anything to me, if he is not Turkish for you, i can understand it. But you also should understand and respect my opinion

and I rest my case !

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,161
    Given: 3,931

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    This was not needed but anyways.

When will you learn to respect others’ opinion? He is Cap Med Turkish in my opinion and there is nothing to argue for a pseudo-science. I don’t have a problem with that man but it seems like you have since when someone classified him as Turkish looking, you got crazy. I just said he is most likely a Turkish Turk because he looks much more like them instead of a Kurd but still, not impossible for him to be an kurd anyway. Also there are some turkish looking kurds, i have mentioned it many times before. Now, please don’t quote me anymore with same logic again, you don’t have to prove anything to me, if he is not Turkish for you, i can understand it. But you also should understand and respect my opinion

and I rest my case !
    You missed smth. I already respect your opinion; i have never shared the same pics 383738 times like “look, this is how Turkish men look like, or look at this Cap Med examples”, i just shared my opinion and you quoted me many times to make me agree with you but i continued to support mine. So the thing you have done is clearly bullshit.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You missed smth. I already respect your opinion; i have never shared the same pics 383738 times like “look, this is how Turkish men look like, or look at this Cap Med examples”, i just shared my opinion and you quoted me many times to make me agree with you but i continued to support mine. So the thing you have done is clearly bullshit.
    I quoted you once only before you posted an unnecessarily aggressive post above. May be you are having a bad day or something. If I was your age I would have made a joke about it but I have gotten older and calmer. Good day!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-23-2019 @ 07:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    dontknow
    Ethnicity
    international
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 2

1 Not allowed!

the problem here is that the Turks try to portray themself whiter then they are and us Kurds darker then we are and they try to implant the impression that every person who s a liitle bit darker is a Kurd but that not the case beside the fact that kurdish men tend to look better then the turkish men. Every turkish girl i met told me so, i am even married to a turkish woman, i know how Turks look like.
    The darkest people i have met were from the areas of Sivas Malatya and Kasyseri. There are white looking people in the north, in areas where Circassians have settled and some major agglomerations because of greek and italian and slavic and albanian influence ( they look European because they are in fact Europeans) but how people look like is shaped by the region regardless of the ethnic affilation. The rural turkish anatolian population is generally speaking the darkest population group in Turkey and the one you encounter the most all over Turkey.
    Last edited by casedelpapel; 07-21-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-23-2019 @ 07:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    dontknow
    Ethnicity
    international
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    they are too dark so no, average Turkey that I saw were this light
    people just seem to get pissed off when they realize that Turkish people are the lightest in West Asia with many European phenotypes
    even the people here have tans, you can tell by their tan line, they are not dark at all
    I went to Turkey to visit my girl's family and so they can meet our son

there were also towns where a lot of the people were very european looking (not the majority) but a good percentage of them were
    and I think everyone knows how strict I am when it comes to me considering someone European looking, I just dont pass certain people as such, not even Europeans

i dont wanna make it seem as if there are no brown Turkish people or those with very Central Asian looking phenotypes because they exist of course
    but people on this forum exaggerate a lot when it comes to Turkish phenotypes

wanna see dark? this is DARK
    difference between Turkish and Jordanians is like day and night
    Jordan is an arabic country, of course they are darker.
    But i bet with you,in the the videos you posted from Istanbul, about 20% to 30% of the people you see there are of kurdish origin, but i am sure, you will recognize only a minority of them as kurdish and you would misidentify some ethnic Turkmens as Kurds.

Last Online
    02-07-2021 @ 12:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Berid + Atlanto Med