Albania
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Can you tell me the name of the neighbourhood in Fier for example where gypsies live?
    It doesn't work like that. They can be everyone, everywhere. Many of them see themselves or act as Albanians but they are gypsies. They don't have special quarter like Fakulteta in Plovdiv or Shutka in Skopje.

This is the new Albania of 21st century, the new Albania of Edi Rama. Afghans are welcome, Gays and Transgenders are protected and the satanic EU closer. May God save us.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,068

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ShenGjergj View Post
    It doesn't work like that. They can be everyone, everywhere. Many of them see themselves or act as Albanians but they are gypsies. They don't have special quarter like Fakulteta in Plovdiv or Shutka in Skopje.

This is the new Albania of 21st century, the new Albania of Edi Rama. Afghans are welcome, Gays and Transgenders are protected and the satanic EU closer. May God save us.
    Gypsies in Albania act as Albanians because they got fucked in their ass by Enver. Immigrant won't choose Albania so I don't know why you care, if so it will be in small number and they will eventually leave. Gays and Trans people are least of my concern, they can do whatever they want in their houses, they know the consequences in public. So there goes if I don't see it, I don't care, it's their life.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-04-2023 @ 02:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 172

0 Not allowed!

I didn't asked about Edi Rama, etc. I asked you an specific question. And from your answer i can understand that you have no idea about Albania.
    Let me give you a couple of examples. In Berat there is an neighborhood of gypsies called "30 Vjetori". In Vlora also there is a neighborhood of gypsies called Çole. Both these neighbourhood are on the outskirts of these cities. Of course there are gypsies in other cities of Albania and we know who is a gypsy or who belongs to other minorities. But there are not gypsy cities in Albania.
    Don't talk about things that you don't have any idea.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Gypsies in Albania act as Albanians because they got fucked in their ass by Enver. Immigrant won't choose Albania so I don't know why you care, if so it will be in small number and they will eventually leave. Gays and Trans people are least of my concern, they can do whatever they want in their houses, they know the consequences in public. So there goes if I don't see it, I don't care, it's their life.
    There is a thread about gypsies in European countries. And the answer below of this Romanian member is the most intelligent:
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpatz View Post
    Whichever has the least mixed gypsies has the darkest. British gypsies are probably the lightest. Urban gypsies will be lighter across the board compared to more traditional gypsies who keep to themselves

Last Online
    04-07-2022 @ 08:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkans
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I didn't asked about Edi Rama, etc. I asked you an specific question. And from your answer i can understand that you have no idea about Albania.
    Let me give you a couple of examples. In Berat there is an neighborhood of gypsies called "30 Vjetori". In Vlora also there is a neighborhood of gypsies called Çole. Both these neighbourhood are on the outskirts of these cities. Of course there are gypsies in other cities of Albania and we know who is a gypsy or who belongs to other minorities. But there are not gypsy cities in Albania.
    Don't talk about things that you don't have any idea.
    Who give a fuck about neighboorhoods. I'm telling you that many are acting or counted as Albanians in census while they are gypsies and owns shop or houses in city centers. Do you understand that people like Rey Manaj or Armando Sadiku are seen as Albanians by the general public opinion but they are 100% gypsies?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkans
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Gypsies in Albania act this way cause we don't have political structure or an organized group to deport them all like Jobbik for example. Enver has nothing to do with that he is long gone since 40 years already. Immigrants in Albania are more than what you can imagine. Lot of moroccans or from other Arabic countries wich are involved in criminality. For not counting all the black players in Football.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,068

0 Not allowed!

Gypsies in Albania act this way cause we don't have political structure or an organized group to deport them all like Jobbik for example. Enver has nothing to do with that he is long gone since 40 years already. Immigrants in Albania are more than what you can imagine. Lot of moroccans or from other Arabic countries wich are involved in criminality. For not counting all the black players in Football.
    Enver has nothing to do with asimilation of the population? Are you mentally retarted? He asimilated last rat in Albania, that even many gypsies considered themselfs Albanians.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Who give a fuck about neighboorhoods. I'm telling you that many are acting or counted as Albanians in census while they are gypsies and owns shop or houses in city centers. Do you understand that people like Rey Manaj or Armando Sadiku are seen as Albanians by the general public opinion but they are 100% gypsies?
    You called a couple of Albanian cities as gypsy cities, this what you said. And this is not true. How do you know that Manaj or Sadiku are gypsies? Let me guess. You are an expert in taxonomy, yeah. Again, don't talk about things that you have no idea.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balkans
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You called a couple of Albanian cities as gypsy cities, this what you said. And this is not true. How do you know that Manaj or Sadiku are gypsies? Let me guess. You are an expert in taxonomy, yeah. Again, don't talk about things that you have no idea.
    You are probably from there that's why you are acting as butthurt, perhaps you come from the Myzeqe region where the high percent of Vlach blood can be found in Albania. You might be one of them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are probably from there that's why you are acting as butthurt, perhaps you come from the Myzeqe region where the high percent of Vlach blood can be found in Albania. You might be one of them.
    Not important from where i am. You sounds like serb troll. This place is weird and i see people using in their profile other natioonalities. Or you are just an retard kid brainwashed from what you read around and you want to play the tough guy here. Stop going from one argument to another.
    You talked about gypsi cities in Albania. For this reason i explained where gypsies live in Albania. Gypsies arrived here during the rule of the Ottoman Empire. Suddenly you jumped to the afgan emigrants, to the black players and now you are talking about Vlachs. Probably you are an teeneager emigrants in some European city who have been beaten by some africans there. Albania it`s not like that. Get a life.

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253 LastLast

Thread Information