Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,731
    Given: 5,555

1 Not allowed!

Equality of men and women is a myth of globalists to gradually deprive men of masculinity. Masculine men are a guarantee of the vitality of the country and its society, capable of resisting the arbitrariness of the authorities.
    Women who have become full members of the labor market have led to humiliating competition between the sexes for the workplace, as well as to huge dumping of salaries. At the same time, women are absolutely not inclined to the class struggle and will tolerate any conditions.
    Women, receiving even a small salary, are more active consumers of all kinds of junk - now there is no need to report to the husband for purchases - the consumer economy spun at an unprecedented rate.
    What women call a “career” is most often useless going to the office and drinking tea with the same careerists. A great excuse for not wanting to give birth to children, right?
    For reference, in my family, women have never worked, and still do not work. My wife is 27 years old, and she has not worked even a year in her life.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,176

0 Not allowed!

Btw, interesting to see that the Bosnian police is filled with women. You also see it in Greek police with our appraisal system in the public sector, the buraucratic section of the police is full of women albeit rarely you will rarely see them on motorcycles hunting down criminals. As an engineer in the private sector, I'm tired of seeing women come and go. Apart from one programmer, we only kept the prettiest for the call center, they probably feel proud...
    Last edited by Faklon; 02-18-2020 at 11:46 PM.

Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Norid / North Pontid
    Religion
    Nope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,681
    Given: 936

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    In Balkans family can't survive on one parent salary. Even both partners working barely make ends met. Welcome into SE European reality.
    Same applies to Hungary in general. If you dont come from a wealthy fam, there is no other option as a woman but to work, whether you want to or not.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pajkosbalna View Post
    Same applies to Hungary in general. If you dont come from a wealthy fam, there is no other option as a woman but to work, whether you want to or not.
    Same here. You can't start a family without a really good income.

Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Norid / North Pontid
    Religion
    Nope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,681
    Given: 936

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Same here. You can't start a family without a really good income.

Thats why I dont get when a central or south eastern european person states women should not work but raise children instead. Makes me feel they actually dont look around sometimes or are just very lucky.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pajkosbalna View Post

Thats why I dont get when a central or south eastern european person states women should not work but raise children instead. Makes me feel they actually dont look around sometimes or are just very lucky.
    Yeah. Both of my parents had worked before I was born even, and they still do along with my younger brother just to keep our household running. I wish I can work but my residential visa had to be renewed, and I'm waiting for my dad to save enough money for him to pay off my fines so that I can put my visa on him via family sponsorship and get my emirates ID for me to look for a job. *sigh* man.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    Btw, interesting to see that the Bosnian police is filled with women. You also see it in Greek police with our appraisal system in the public sector, the buraucratic section of the police is full of women albeit rarely you will rarely see them on motorcycles hunting down criminals. As an engineer in the private sector, I'm tired of seeing women come and go. Apart from one programmer, we only kept the prettiest for the call center, they probably feel proud...
    In documentary it is said that 95% of Bosnian Police Officers were men before violence prevention program started. I doubt number of female Policemen increased all that much.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    Motive behind this thread was to show how vunerable woman can be if she fully depends on her husband, financially and in any other way. Vunerability increases if woman is uneducated and unemployed. Also I wanted to show what is one of main problems in Balkan when it's about family and one of reasons women today think more if and will they will marry someone.

In past cases of violence were not visible and were hidden as shame. But men here like to idealize life in past skipping this fact.

Today when women get opportunity to live different and more quality life than in past men are angry because they can't control them like they did in past.

But they will need to get back in reality. Woman can be career woman, can be employed, can be educated and can be housewife. She can be whatever she wants and nobody can't teach her how she should behave.

Also woman can be employed and can have children and that is most common situation here. Men here like to skip that fact for some reason.
    Alberto Fortis for example (19th century writer) traveling Dalmatian hinterland and studying way of life of Morclachs (local orthodox and catholic Slavs) wrote how beating their woman was a normal thing and how women were ugly and neglected due to constant beatings, because they also lost will to take care of their appearance after that. One woman told to him that if her man didn't beat her every now and than, she would suspect he has a affair.

For these uneducated peasant women violence was expected and normal, and if it lacked they would think something was wrong.

That is how Pribislav and other sheperd Slavs ancestors treated their women. Very idealistic indeed. These modern boys playing playstation and not knowing a thing about agricultural work praising traditional society are laughable.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    Motive behind this thread was to show how vunerable woman can be if she fully depends on her husband, financially and in any other way. Vunerability increases if woman is uneducated and unemployed. Also I wanted to show what is one of main problems in Balkan when it's about family and one of reasons women today think more if and will they will marry someone.

In past cases of violence were not visible and were hidden as shame. But men here like to idealize life in past skipping this fact.

Today when women get opportunity to live different and more quality life than in past men are angry because they can't control them like they did in past.

But they will need to get back in reality. Woman can be career woman, can be employed, can be educated and can be housewife. She can be whatever she wants and nobody can't teach her how she should behave.

Also woman can be employed and can have children and that is most common situation here. Men here like to skip that fact for some reason.
    I've said I want 3 kids and I don't want to send them to Kindergarten or to anyone else, I want them raised by mother.

That is completely reasonable request, and most of modern women refuse it cause they don't want to raise children.

Women can not have career and raise 3 kids at home.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Alberto Fortis for example (19th century writer) traveling Dalmatian hinterland and studying way of life of Morclachs (local orthodox and catholic Slavs) wrote how beating their woman was a normal thing and how women were ugly and neglected due to constant beatings, because they also lost will to take care of their appearance after that. One woman told to him that if her man didn't beat her every now and than, she would suspect he has a affair.

For these uneducated peasant women violence was expected and normal, and if it lacked they would think something was wrong.

That is how Pribislav and other sheperd Slavs ancestors treated their women. Very idealistic indeed. These modern boys playing playstation and not knowing a thing about agricultural work praising traditional society are laughable.
    Well, a man back then has to prove his worth to the father of the daughter that he wants to marry, and if he couldn't then shame would befall upon the man. It wasn't all sunshine and butterfly for men back then either, especially in the Arab world. In fact, after the patriarchal society on the western world collapsed, both men and women felt freedom like never before.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information