PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
What is your attitude against immigration (inside of Europe)? - Page 66
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast

Thread: What is your attitude against immigration (inside of Europe)?

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,027
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Territory North of that border were populated by cohabiting Slavs and Finns for centuries. In many villages some dialects of Finnish were main spoken language up to 17th century. There was no conquest nor any suppression based on language or culture, people coexisted more or less peacefully for very long time. The reason for that is simple: Finns were primarily hunters and fishermen while Slavs were working on land. Not only they had no conflict of interests, they actually formed social symbiosis.
    Slavic conquered them, stole their land (for example where St. Petersburg is built). Don't tell; they lived harmony together? Maybe so to you, as you were the winners. Losers might disagree...

The problem is that when you can't see anything past your full belly you end up being played and manipulated by others, be it Russians or Germans.
    Manipulated with fully belly? Still much better than empty belly. Meaning ... that does't matter much if one treats you well ... it only matters/sucks if one treats you like shit.

That's where you wrong. For some reason (which even I can't understand) Russian government intentionally sponsored Finnish autonomy in everything. Even your Kalevala was created at Russian government request.
    Oh, you have to be much more carefully then discussing with me (on topics like this one). I said some of Tsars. The rest (2 of 5) were actually pretty good. But that was not 5 of 5.

What the hell does it have to do with zero-sum game? It's just the way world works and it's not up to us to change.
    Got your attention? Great...
    Opposite I believe/hope that there are things which can benefit several sides/people ... so called win-win situations.

Don't try to play high morale on me pretending Russians had butchered innocent Finns and Swedes. Where exactly that happened, remember? Near Poltava in 1709. Now tell me please how the hell your bunch ended up so far away from home and what was your business there? How did you treated locals while taking that trip? Exactly like a bunch of murderous thugs. So get down from your high moral pedestal, you don't belong there.
    Well...maybe Peter the Great should not have found St. Petersburg city to old Swedish land first? I bet many Finns agrees now here. That city has caused lots of problems afterwards (because of its location).

Anyway ... I wonder how many Ukrainians will hope today that Russian army would have actually lost that fight in Pultava/Ukraine.

And again how exactly do you know what they wanted? Somebody told you so. And you believed it. Very naive girl.
    LOL. So I should believe you more (or any Russian) than those ethnics ... who where conquered by you/Russians plus where Russians behaved as master race at Sovjet's time? I don't think so ...

Are you trying to justify some lies now?
    There are ''white lies'', ''small lies'', ''lies'' and ones which causes lots of horror and sorrow. All are not the same...even as they are lies.

Where did you get this nonsense idea from? What the hell makes you think we trust our politicians? Or any politicians for that matter.
    As you seem to believe everything what they have said and says (to you, to your parents, to your grand parents etc.): WHAT COMES TO OTHER NATIONS. Do you think your own history writers are ''free men''? Of course they are not. They serve the bigger target and bigger machine (your nation and being so ... your politicians). If they don't do that; they will end the bottom of river Volga ... cements in their feet.

What??? Stupid little village girl. Just google "The war to end all wars".
    Nah, not as long as you continue complaining about my ''speculations'' (being those matters irrelevant...just they just did't happened).

Karelia is territory populated by Karels. It's very simple. There is no Finnish, no Russian. It's Karelian. As far as I know at least some Karels where strictly against Finns in civil war. So don't try to make case it's your cousins or something.
    Those areas which you stole... they belonged to Finland. Those people who lived there....were forced move to Finland (via part of unfair peace treaty). They were ''Finns''. They talked Finnish. They fought behalf of Finland. Don't play games here as calling them Karelians....who (in your fantasy world) were and are best friends of Russians! Finland's army faced real Karelians for example in town Petroskoi and river Syväri (between lake Ääninen and Laatokka). Not in Viborg city or Käkisalmi town.

There is one reason only: Stalin never wanted Finland to be part of USSR. Not in Winter war nor in 1945.
    PURE 100% PATHETIC LIE!

Because you know the man, if he would've wanted it there was nothing to stop him.
    Finns simply stopped him in Winter war (his though of one week war or 2 weeks war just did't work). BUT he tried that (= his original plan)! Just like earlier made Molotov - Ribbentrop path agreed.
    As the war still took 90days; did't go very well for Russians ... and as Winter war simply started to get too much negative attention in world (UK, USA) Stalin saw wiser to stop it.

Continuation war? Second time: As I have listed earlier/before.

Last Online
    01-30-2024 @ 12:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    White
    Ethnicity
    Roma
    Ancestry
    Mustalainen/Finnish Gypsie
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Roma
    Taxonomy
    East-Baltid+Gracile Indid
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Relationship Status
    I am single girls
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,722
    Given: 2,806

0 Not allowed!

It's okay if it's in small scales.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pansarkamrat View Post
    It's okay if it's in small scales.
    Time tell my own opinion?

For me it is ok if both things happens:

A.) if it is in small cases

B.) if it considers pretty similar ethnics (looks & culture).

For example I could accept (''allow'') to myself to move Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland...but not anywhere else in Europe.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 04-04-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    White
    Ethnicity
    Roma
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Roma
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Relationship Status
    I am single girls
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Time tell my own opinion?

For me it is ok if both things happens:

A.) if it is in small cases

B.) if it considers pretty similar ethnics (looks & culture).

For example I could accept (''allow'') myself to move Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland...but not anywhere else in Europe.
    Agreed. But its hard to define what a similar look is. I dont look that typical Scandinavian and strangely enough, my appearance comes from one of my grandmother's Swedish side, which has been full Swedish since at least the early Middle Ages. I also got a Swedish friend who looks asian even though he is more Swedish than I am.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Agreed. But its hard to define what a similar look is. I dont look that typical Scandinavian and strangely enough, my appearance comes from one of my grandmother's Swedish side, which has been full Swedish since at least the early Middle Ages. I also got a Swedish friend who looks asian even though he is more Swedish than I am.
    Yes; non-typical people exist in every ethnic, but if we think those people immigrations ... it might come even more harder/unclear?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    White
    Ethnicity
    Roma
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Roma
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Relationship Status
    I am single girls
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes; non-typical people exist in every ethnic, but if we think those people immigrations ... it might come even more harder/unclear?
    i Guess thats true but i dont know, I haven't thought so much about this.

Short Member
    Last Online
    04-17-2019 @ 09:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    MUH people
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 260
    Given: 313

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    Inside of Europe is not my business so i don’t have any comment for it but i am definitely against any immigration in Turkey. Our people is not ready for such thing.

That's the only rational conclusion to make here : there is no nation that is ready to accept people from another nation coming in great numbers, because that's just bringing instability.

My opinion is, as the trend with immigration is changing, that we should accept anyone who happened to live there for a given time (provided said individual is pretty much assimilated) and deport all the recent immigrants (if they have anywhere to go).

As for the future, stricter immigration laws are required.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

i Guess thats true but i dont know, I haven't thought so much about this.
    BTW: may I ask ... are you only Sweden's citizen or do you have dual nationality like me?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,981
    Given: 11,729

0 Not allowed!

How about Flemish people obsessed by blondes? Would you allow such immigration to Sweden or Finland?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    White
    Ethnicity
    Roma
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Roma
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Relationship Status
    I am single girls
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

BTW: may I ask ... are you only Sweden's citizen or do you have dual nationality like me?
    I actually dont know, my mother was just born when they changed the law about it but if she has it, I probably have it. I should probably find out more about it so I know where to do my military service, if I had to choose I would do it in Finland.
    Last edited by Pansarkamrat; 04-04-2019 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Corected it and changed you to they.

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast

Thread Information