Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do bald individuals have the tendency of displaying a "warlord temperament"?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2022 @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    India
    Region
    Flevoland
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 261
    Given: 184

0 Not allowed!

Default Do bald individuals have the tendency of displaying a "warlord temperament"?

This is simply an inference based on my personal empirical evidence but i come to the (temporary) conclusion that bald men often are or seem more aggressive than men with a full head of hair.

Dihydrotestosterone might be involved imho.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Fiji
    Y-DNA
    R1A
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,503
    Given: 7,004

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by znenammi View Post
    This is simply an inference based on my personal empirical evidence but i come to the (temporary) conclusion that bald men often are or seem more aggressive than men with a full head of hair.

There was a study where men got rated by their facial features.. Wide faced, and bald men usually were rated as more aggressive, dominant.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Well yeah if I shave my head I deffo look more psyko and aggressive. But what comes to warlords, well there are plenty bald fat soyboys.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Very high testo levels can make hair loss more dramatic and at younger age so I guess there can be some truth to this. But if hair follicles are immune to DHT, it doesn't really matter. So if you are suspect to hair loss, it is better to go full leather bald at 19, than loose few hairs here and there over span of decades and have dumb half-bald head.

Last Online
    02-15-2024 @ 09:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    castizo
    Ethnicity
    Hispánico
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 320

0 Not allowed!

Nope. Balding men have more strogen and being bald correlate positively with being gracile. Specially correlated with a recessed maxilla( which is a very important bone for facial bone development as it is involved in respiration and is at the middle of the face) and with a bad posture.
    Mongoloids and amerindians tend to be much less balding than caucasoids, also less hairy and tend to have more masculine faces with more strong jaws and cheekbones.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    castizo
    Ethnicity
    Hispánico
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albertón View Post
    Nope. Balding men have more strogen and being bald correlate positively with being gracile. Specially correlated with a recessed maxilla( which is a very important bone for facial bone development as it is involved in respiration and is at the middle of the face) and with a bad posture.
    Mongoloids and amerindians tend to be much less balding than caucasoids, also less hairy and tend to have more masculine faces with more strong jaws and cheekbones.
    Source: This site haves many articles on this issue or related subjects: https://tmdocclusion.com/
    This one in particular answers your question: https://tmdocclusion.com/home/connec...mes/hair-loss/

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tropically adapted gallaeci
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Fascism gets ignorant people fascinated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,238
    Given: 1,174

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by znenammi View Post

When Men Go bald they get pissed about It , understandable, and then lots of them(the ones with higher test and/or cortisol levels prob) unload their anger and frustration on others ,mainly hairy youngsters.That is my theory

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

here's interesting article

High Testosterone Vs Low Testosterone
    Hair on your body grows through follicles. Follicles are tiny pores beneath your skin that contain a hair strand. Your strands have a growth cycle of 2-5 years, after which they reach a resting phase and fall out.

High levels of androgens in the body produce a hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT binds to certain proteins in the body, which in turn reduces the size of your hair follicles. This may result in thinning of the hair and may even delay the growth of new hair strands.

Both low and high levels of testosterone can result in hair loss. We need to understand that those with low testosterone levels may in fact have the same amount of DHT that contributes to hair loss. It has been shown that men with male pattern baldness have low testosterone levels with average DHT levels in their body.

Some people have the same amount of DHT as others, but their hair follicles are genetically programmed to be more sensitive to DHT. This makes their follicles more susceptible to reducing in size.That Your Hair Loss Is Due To Fluctuating Testosterone Levels?

https://skinkraft.com/blogs/articles...rone-hair-loss

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,067

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Very high testo levels can make hair loss more dramatic and at younger age so I guess there can be some truth to this. But if hair follicles are immune to DHT, it doesn't really matter. So if you are suspect to hair loss, it is better to go full leather bald at 19, than loose few hairs here and there over span of decades and have dumb half-bald head.
    I'm balding can I buy your hair?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    castizo
    Ethnicity
    Hispánico
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    here's interesting article

High Testosterone Vs Low Testosterone
    Hair on your body grows through follicles. Follicles are tiny pores beneath your skin that contain a hair strand. Your strands have a growth cycle of 2-5 years, after which they reach a resting phase and fall out.

High levels of androgens in the body produce a hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT binds to certain proteins in the body, which in turn reduces the size of your hair follicles. This may result in thinning of the hair and may even delay the growth of new hair strands.

Both low and high levels of testosterone can result in hair loss. We need to understand that those with low testosterone levels may in fact have the same amount of DHT that contributes to hair loss. It has been shown that men with male pattern baldness have low testosterone levels with average DHT levels in their body.

Some people have the same amount of DHT as others, but their hair follicles are genetically programmed to be more sensitive to DHT. This makes their follicles more susceptible to reducing in size.That Your Hair Loss Is Due To Fluctuating Testosterone Levels?

https://skinkraft.com/blogs/articles...rone-hair-loss
    I have read in one site that one reason men( specially caucasoid men) became more gracile through time is because women choose bearded men to mate thorough and torough and bearded men can hidden their gracile features. While mongoloid women prefered more robust faced men with stronger jaws and cheekbones.
    This is why mongoloids are less hairy and less balding, according to them( the site was mostly about beard and hairiness, it was not balding if i recall correctly).
    I will try to find this site, if i do, i will post it here.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information