PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
CROATS AGAIN MARCHING TO RUSSIAN FRONT :D - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CROATS AGAIN MARCHING TO RUSSIAN FRONT :D

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    How common are such sentiments among Croatian fans?
    What ? This thread is a joke. Croats celebrate and drink with Russians until now. Many Russians wore Croatian shirts against Iceland.

We have never been so kindly accepted like in Russia.

Embarassing thread.

Just for symbolism, though, it's interesting we will play in black shirts and Russians in red.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Ustasha marching on Leningrad again? Will this time fall?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I was neutral. Neither for Russia nor for Croatia, but hooligans in every country are known to be right wingers, and certainly most croatian fans or ultras think like that. They probably have Europeans on their side same as the nazi ukranians, they also have legionarries from Germany, Croatia, America, England, France etc. and kill Russians. I wish I would be there for the "third half" when Russians meet Europeans.
    Idiot. Croatian hooligans want Croatia to be eliminated, they are in war with FA and on last Euros they sabotaged game against Czech Republic hoping Croatia will be banned from competition.

They didn't travel to Russia because they are afraid of tough Russian prisons.

Our hooligans will be cheering for Russia in Saturday, and celebrate if we get eliminated. That scumbags even have threads on Croatian forums where they only wait for moment Croatia goes home.

Their dissapointment against Denmark was great.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,203
    Given: 58,973

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Idiot. Croatian hooligans want Croatia to be eliminated, they are in war with FA and on last Euros they sabotaged game against Czech Republic hoping Croatia will be banned from competition.

They didn't travel to Russia because they are afraid of tough Russian prisons.

Our hooligans will be cheering for Russia in Saturday, and celebrate if we get eliminated. That scumbags even have threads on Croatian forums where they only wait for moment Croatia goes home.

Their dissapointment against Denmark was great.
    Ok.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

Fuck off scumbag.

Our fans are peaceful family people in middle age, they don't deserve that.

Even Argentinan fans attacked such Croatian fan, but were stopped by other Argentinans. Robocop would have kicked their asses, and be stopped by Croatian fans lol.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Even Argentinan fans attacked such Croatian fan, but were stopped by other Argentinans. Robocop would have kicked their asses, and be stopped by Croatian fans lol.
    I can't believe he make thread like this.

Average Croatian fans are looking forwards to the game, and many will cheer for Russia if they advance including me.

I would be terribly dissapointed with loss because we are simply better and such opportunity to make deep run does not come often, yet they have to prove it on the pitch.

Btw, I will cheer for Belgium against Brazil. You are similar like we, small country with lot of talent.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

I can't believe he make thread like this.

Average Croatian fans are looking forwards to the game, and many will cheer for Russia if they advance including me.

I would be terribly dissapointed with loss because we are simply better and such opportunity to make deep run does not come often, yet they have to prove it on the pitch.

Btw, I will cheer for Belgium against Brazil. You are similar like we, small country with lot of talent.
    I took it as a joke. However, very tricky type of joke to make to a Russian, as they lost 15% of their population in that war. Russians aren't above morbid humour, though, joking about the gulag is still commonplace for instance.

And yes, I also tend to cheer for underdogs, I like newcomers in the game. Brazil is neither what it used to be but it will be hard. So we can use any moral support. Thanks. Croatia is my favourite next to Belgium (I even voted Croatia for 'who will win the World Cup').

Last Online
    04-02-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,342
    Given: 1,349

0 Not allowed!

I took it as a joke. However, very tricky type of joke to make to a Russian, as they lost 15% of their population in that war. Russians aren't above morbid humour, though, joking about the gulag is still commonplace for instance.

And yes, I also tend to cheer for underdogs, I like newcomers in the game. Brazil is neither what it used to be but it will be hard. So we can use any moral support. Thanks. Croatia is my favourite next to Belgium (I even voted Croatia for 'who will win the World Cup').
    Op is just trying to pass his views off as a joke as he got a negative reaction.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I agree. Those people that fought in foreign land for foreign masters aren't something to be proud of. Robocop wouldn't like Russian volounteers fighting in Croatia (maybe few did, but very small number).

PS: I think, your side of draw is visibly stronger. Brazil and France are biggest favorites, Belgium following them. I think you are slightly better them then us. Than come Croatia and Uruguay, and than the rest where England is biggest name but with young squad that will suprising finalist if they make it. Sweden and Russia are not favorites but they can go as far as everyone.

Only problem of Belgian team I have seen so far is that you play with only 3 defenders, which is always a risk. Otherwise, team is superb and full of class.

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 06:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I was just joking, this isnt common at all amongst Croats for Russians, on the contrary, Croats have ok feelings toward russians. Just a joke man, I admit its a bad one but it was a joke (opening post).
    What ? This thread is a joke. Croats celebrate and drink with Russians until now. Many Russians wore Croatian shirts against Iceland.

We have never been so kindly accepted like in Russia.

Embarassing thread.

Just for symbolism, though, it's interesting we will play in black shirts and Russians in red.
    I was pretty sure OP was a bad joke, because I couldn't imagine Robocop saying it seriously.
    Still, I remember Robo saying that in the time of his youth even in Dalmatia there on basketball fields he was the only one who didn't 'pretend to be an ustasha' (strike like an ustasha etc). They had 'ustasha' as a positive symbol. And he said that in Herzegovina it was worse.
    Do what you should.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information