Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

I see some members here couldn't resist saying what they had to say

Anyway I will not repeat myself over and over, I posted tons of links in thousands of similar threads you're free to contradict them directly. Moreover no influence in x or z region doesn't mean much, the more we go back in time the more diverse our ancestors are it's simply statistics. Thinking that you have no muslim ancestors because moors left almost no trace in northern portugal is laughable.

All the rage my little dark age... Cernunnos's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-30-2024 @ 09:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ibero-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese. 53% EEF + 29% Steppe + 13% WHG + 5% Iberomaurusian
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27 (Most likely)
    mtDNA
    Faço puto de ideia
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Hero
    Não tenho 10 anos...
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,344
    Given: 2,227

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    I see some members here couldn't resist saying what they had to say

Anyway I will not repeat myself over and over, I posted tons of links in thousands of similar threads you're free to contradict them directly. Moreover no influence in x or z region doesn't mean much, the more we go back in time the more diverse our ancestors are it's simply statistics. Thinking that you have no muslim ancestors because moors left almost no trace in northern portugal is laughable.
    You have Buddhist ancestors from India, what now?

Last Online
    04-30-2024 @ 10:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    The "Omeyad" Emirs of Cordoba, just like the so called "Berber" Tariq-Ibn-Ziyad were all depicted with red hair, blond hair, light eyes and Nordic features. They were likely to be of mostly European/Iberian/Germanic blood. And despite the whole genetic background of the Iberian Peninsula had been altered by NA admixture to some degree, it's very likely that the Arianist and Muslim Iberians of that time are to a large extent the ancestors of today's Iberians.
    Some tribes of Berbers, most notably the Rifs, have higher percentages of perfectly (anthropologically) Nordic individuals than Iberians despite having no Germanic blood at all. This has been noted by multiple anthropologists over the years. Coon, who lived amongst Berbers and studied them for years, wasn't able to offer a definitive explanation for how these North African Nordics came to be.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-12-2022 @ 12:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ethnic French
    Ancestry
    1/2 Breton+various French regions
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Berid and Litorid
    Politics
    National-Liberalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 732
    Given: 660

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Some tribes of Berbers, most notably the Rifs, have higher percentages of perfectly (anthropologically) Nordic individuals than Iberians despite having no Germanic blood at all. This has been noted by multiple anthropologists over the years. Coon, who lived amongst Berbers and studied them for years, wasn't able to offer a definitive explanation for how these North African Nordics came to be.
    There's no reasons to think that these Emirs were Riffians specifically. The chance they were and that the Nordic features were of Riffian origin is small. And percentage of Rifians who have Nordic features is small. Unlike people of Germanic origin. As were the Omeyad Emirs. Just take the example of Abd al-Rahman III

His parents were Abdullah's son Muhammad and Muzna (or Muzayna), a Christian concubine. His paternal grandmother was also a Christian, the royal infanta Onneca Fortúnez, daughter of the captive king Fortún Garcés of Pamplona. Abd al-Rahman was thus nephew in the half-blood of queen Toda of Pamplona. He is described as having "white skin, blue eyes and attractive face; good looking, although somewhat sturdy and stout. His legs were short, to the point that the stirrups of his saddle were mounted just one palm under it. When mounted, he looked tall, but on his feet he was quite short. He dyed his beard black."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_al-Rahman_III

This is just an example. The more we study the Omeyad emirs the more it is clear that they were mainly, if not totally of European origin.

Nordic features are recessive, if they had been all MENA, and reproduce only with MENA women, these Nordic features would have vanished in a few generations or at least, would not have been so frequent. But they dyed their beard in black and took Arabic names to look more Arabs.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

2 Not allowed!

Stop writing nonsense, you are dreaming of you think that Riffians or Kabyles have a higher percentage of nordic individuals than Iberians, it is not even close, I am yet to see a perfectly Nordic berber (please provide pics of those missing specimens) while I can post thousands of Iberians with such feats...the so quoted Coon was never in Spain or Portugal and considered brown individuals as Atlanto Meds, exotic nordics and similar rubbish...absurd theories that have been debunked by genetics.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,691
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

You live cheated if you think Rifians are lighter than Iberians. And your source being Coon, who never was in Iberia or Canary Islands, to compare us with them... I wonder how people can believe what that charlatan and smoke seller said

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2021 @ 04:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 685
    Given: 443

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    You live cheated if you think Rifians are lighter than Iberians. And your source being Coon, who never was in Iberia or Canary Islands, to compare us with them... I wonder how people can believe what that charlatan and smoke seller said

It's easy: a combination of naiveness, ignorance, illiteracy, inferiority complex, a "to want to be and not to be able to" situation, much spare time and a single connection to the internet.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    You have Buddhist ancestors from India, what now?
    yes buddhists lived 15km away from my country and interacted with it during centuries. What now ?

Last Online
    04-30-2024 @ 10:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Stop writing nonsense, you are dreaming of you think that Riffians or Kabyles have a higher percentage of nordic individuals than Iberians, it is not even close,
    That's what the data shows, blame the universe on that.

I am yet to see a perfectly Nordic berber (please provide pics of those missing specimens) while I can post thousands of Iberians with such feats.
    Cope. Cherrypicking a few individuals out of a population of millions means nothing at all.

.the so quoted Coon was never in Spain or Portugal and considered brown individuals as Atlanto Meds, exotic nordics and similar rubbish...absurd theories that have been debunked by genetics.
    Coon relied on series of hundreds of thousands of Iberians documented by your fellow countrymen themselves. When you have extensive stats from reliable studies, it's hundreds of times more valuable than travelling to a country and strolling around.

Coon did point out that brown Atlanto-Meds are negroid admixed, quit bitching and accept the facts.

All the rage my little dark age... Cernunnos's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-30-2024 @ 09:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ibero-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese. 53% EEF + 29% Steppe + 13% WHG + 5% Iberomaurusian
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Lisbon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27 (Most likely)
    mtDNA
    Faço puto de ideia
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Hero
    Não tenho 10 anos...
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,344
    Given: 2,227

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    yes buddhists lived 15km away from my country and interacted with it during centuries. What now ?
    Can you prove that you don't have Indian Buddhist ancestors?

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information