N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,729
    Given: 43,621

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakis View Post
    That's another discussion, my point was that the EU is not based on culture.
    It's not a simple economic Union, that's simply incorrect. EU is also a political Union since Treaty of Maastricht in 1993, which has wide implications, including on culture.

Last Online
    05-18-2021 @ 07:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Northern Euboea
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,448
    Given: 668

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    EU is a wannabe economic union, where people from Bruxelles dictate you what to do, eat and breathe. I think only Greece is actually out of all countries that had real actual massive help from the EU and some very less developed countries.
    Germany and France benefit the most from the union, the main thinking behind the establishment of this union was to make their exports easier.
    https://i.imgur.com/kCivWcA.jpg

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Germany and France benefit the most from the union, the main thinking behind the establishment of this union was to make their exports easier.
    Agreed

Last Online
    05-18-2021 @ 07:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Northern Euboea
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,448
    Given: 668

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    It's not a simple economic Union, that's simply incorrect. EU is also a political Union since Treaty of Maastricht in 1993, which has wide implications, including on culture.
    The main reason for the establishment of the union was for the economic growth of the founding members.
    https://i.imgur.com/kCivWcA.jpg

Banned
    Last Online
    02-09-2021 @ 08:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 99

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Pls post any study what says the hungarian language originated from North China In fact the uralic or finno-ugric languages were in Europe since the neolitic age:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale...pean_languages
    It's ridiculous that you claim these languages asian, when most IE speakers live in Asia: India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran.
    There is no "european language", the IE and Uralic group are all eurasian. The hungarian language is related to finns, estonians and other east european ethnicities (and not to turks as you claimed who belong to different Altaic family),so not only hungarians speaks non IE language in Europe, the basque language is also not IE.
    Hello. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages) writes here.

As for India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, you can find out for yourself on an internet search how those languages ​​got there. Even if the Hungarian language is related to the Finns, find out how those languages ​​got there. Estonians, influenced by them, learn about the Estonian language.

I will not publish the whole study, just small ideas:
    1. P. Hajdu has suggested a homeland in western and northwestern Siberia. [4]
    2. Juha Janhunen suggests a homeland in between the Ob and Yenisei drainage areas in Central Siberia.
    3. Genetic evidence
    The characteristic genetic marker of peoples speaking Uralic languages ​​is haplogroup N1c-Tat (Y-DNA). Samoyedic peoples mainly have more N1b-P43 than N1c. [6] Haplogroup N originated in the northern part of China in 20,000–25,000 years BP [7] and spread to northern Eurasia, through Siberia to Northern Europe. Subgroup N1c1 is frequently seen in non-Samoyedic peoples, N1c2 in Samoyedic peoples. In addition, haplogroup Z (mtDNA), found with low frequency in Saami, Finns, and Siberians, is related to the migration of people speaking Uralic languages.
    4. In 2019, a study based on genetics, archeology and linguistics found that Uralic speakers arrived in the Baltic region from the East, specifically from Siberia, at the beginning of the Iron Age some 2,500 years ago.

Find out when the Hungarian language arrived in Europe, searching the internet for history, and on wikipedia.
    I can't post all the studies, but nothing I said is invented by me.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-09-2021 @ 08:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 99

0 Not allowed!

EU is a wannabe economic union, where people from Bruxelles dictate you what to do, eat and breathe. I think only Greece is actually out of all countries that had real actual massive help from the EU and some very less developed countries.
    Nobody dictates anything to anyone. We are free Dacians!

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Western European banks were giving loans to Greece knowing they won't be able to repay them. It's like giving alcoholic more to drink. Greeks lived above their limits and are to blame, but also greed of western Banks.
    EU isn't some good Samaritian, Germany had interest to get temporary ownership of some Greek Islands as matter to repay their debt.

EU and the west is led by greed of Globalist elite, they give financial help to less developed members only because their profit from them is much greater in the end.
    What Hitler failed to do via brute force they menaged to do in peacetime. Entire Eastern EU is economic colony of Germany.

But west got that at very high cost, of losing their ethnic and cultural homogenity in their own lands. That is price of free market.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,404
    Given: 9,918

2 Not allowed!

Why should I stop because I debunk your BS all the time that doesn't make sense? XD You asked a question in off-topic thread, where peope from all countries can add their opinion.
    You are another halogroup wannabe, should I show you one black guy with European halogroup where his first ancestors fucked only with black women ? Does that obviously African guy become an European because of his halogroup?
    Have you ever heard even about subclades? E-V13 is an European halogroup subclade which was in Europe B.C and shaped actually a civilization.
    I don't really understand this haplogroup obsession. Only the haplogroup I is native european, all others originated from outside of Europe including R (most europeans have this haplo) what is originally north asian, west mongolian (altaic):

"Haplogroup R* originated in North Asia just before the Last Glacial Maximum (26,500-19,000 years ago). This haplogroup has been identified in the remains of a 24,000 year-old boy from the Altai region, in south-central Siberia (Raghavan et al. 2013). "
    https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplo...1b_Y-DNA.shtml

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

The main reason for the establishment of the union was for the economic growth of the founding members.
    Yes, and to prevent any future wars between France and Germany.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,404
    Given: 9,918

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eqilra View Post
    Hello. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uralic_languages) writes here.

As for India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, you can find out for yourself on an internet search how those languages ​​got there. Even if the Hungarian language is related to the Finns, find out how those languages ​​got there. Estonians, influenced by them, learn about the Estonian language.

I will not publish the whole study, just small ideas:
    1. P. Hajdu has suggested a homeland in western and northwestern Siberia. [4]
    2. Juha Janhunen suggests a homeland in between the Ob and Yenisei drainage areas in Central Siberia.
    3. Genetic evidence
    The characteristic genetic marker of peoples speaking Uralic languages ​​is haplogroup N1c-Tat (Y-DNA). Samoyedic peoples mainly have more N1b-P43 than N1c. [6] Haplogroup N originated in the northern part of China in 20,000–25,000 years BP [7] and spread to northern Eurasia, through Siberia to Northern Europe. Subgroup N1c1 is frequently seen in non-Samoyedic peoples, N1c2 in Samoyedic peoples. In addition, haplogroup Z (mtDNA), found with low frequency in Saami, Finns, and Siberians, is related to the migration of people speaking Uralic languages.
    4. In 2019, a study based on genetics, archeology and linguistics found that Uralic speakers arrived in the Baltic region from the East, specifically from Siberia, at the beginning of the Iron Age some 2,500 years ago.

Find out when the Hungarian language arrived in Europe, searching the internet for history, and on wikipedia.
    I can't post all the studies, but nothing I said is invented by me.
    But hungarians have only 0,5% n1c:
    https://www.eupedia.com/europe/europ...logroups.shtml

And if i follow your logic that the original haplogroup N population in North China was uralic speakers by this logic the original haplogroup R (IE) population in West Mongolia, North Asia was IE speakers so neither are european.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information