Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

1 Not allowed!

He makes a profound point here: "I was just fascinated with Jesus, how he went out into the crowds, rubbed shoulders with the everyday people, and spoke about everyday experiences, and applied it to spiritual things."

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,034

2 Not allowed!

^^ Why do you guys post strange videos in this thread of mine that has nothing to do with the topic? Have you actually watched the video? Only Armenian Bishop is on topic with his post. I will move the others to a new thread, because it's of a different topic.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

1 Not allowed!

Orthodox Jews got their jollies spitting at Jerusalem's Armenian, Greek and Assyrian Clergymen. It's nothing new, and went on for years and years (a very long time). Oz Rosenberg's article, published in 2011, is quite revealing:

https://www.haaretz.com/armenian-cle...tacks-1.393912

Armenian Clergy Subjected to Haredi Spitting Attacks

When Narek Garabidian, a Canadian of Armenian extraction, came to Israel to study at the Armenian Orthodox theological seminary in Jerusalem, he never thought he would have to endure harsh insults from passersby [Orthodox Jews].

For the past 18 months, Garabidian said last week, he has been spit at and cursed by [more than one Jewish] ultra-Orthodox passersby in the Old City.

About a month ago he was spit at again, but this time, it hit his clothes. Garabidian, a former football player, said: "I pushed the two young ultra-Orthodox men up against the wall and asked, 'Why are you doing this?' They were really scared and said, 'Forgive us, we're sorry.' So I let them go."

When asked about the matter, Armenian clergymen said they had all been spit at, from the archbishop to the youngest of the divinity students. The most recent incident was on Thursday night, when a group of ultra-Orthodox Jews got together to spit at the gates of the Armenian church. However, the police found out about the incident and thwarted it by stationing officers in front of the church.

Police say that in every case where a complaint is filed, the offender has been caught thanks to security cameras installed in the Old City. But in a verdict almost two weeks ago, Jerusalem Magistrate's Court Judge Dov Pollock said: "The enforcement authorities are unable to root out the phenomenon and do not catch the spitters."

Pollock dismissed charges against Johannes Maratersian, an Armenian divinity student, who was spit at by an ultra-Orthodox man in May 2008 and responded by punching the man. Pollock ruled that prosecuting a man who has been spit on for years as he walks down the street in his clerical robes would contravene the principles of justice.

The Jerusalem district police responded: "All complaints of mutual assault are treated with the utmost severity. In the past, more than one case ended with charges being filed and the deportation of clergy involved in assault. As opposed to the situation about three years ago, the frequency of spitting has declined dramatically."

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-23-2018 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 761
    Given: 550

0 Not allowed!

Spitting at each other is the Jerusalem way and not specific to Jews.
    But those in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City are Orthodox Jews and they are of a particular mindset and behavior.
    Most Israeli Jews avoid Jerusalem and its drama

You should see the assigned seating arrangements in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre on Easter and Christmas. This is designed for the Greeks, Russians, Arabs, and especially the Assyrians and Armenians to not fight with each other.
    It still doesn't work.
    If you don't believe me, look it up on YouTube

There's so much fighting between the Christians there that a Muslim safeguards the key to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre because no Christian ethnicity could stand the thought of another one to have the key. The Church is hardly ever locked anyway, but still.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    ^^ Why do you guys post strange videos in this thread of mine that has nothing to do with the topic? Have you actually watched the video? Only Armenian Bishop is on topic with his post. I will move the others to a new thread, because it's of a different topic.
    What does this have to do with geopolitics? Why did you post this? Are you a Christian? He's just rehashing the same tired theological points against the Jews that have been told for hundreds of years.

The ultimate irony is that the Roman Empire co-opted Christianity which was a sect of Judaism and they have been trying to hijack 'chosen' status from the Jews ever since. Constantine proclaimed that Christians would no longer keep Jewish feasts and only keep Roman ones in an effort to distance Christians from Jews. But, he could have avoided all that in the first place by, I don't know, NOT ADOPTING THEIR GOD in the first place.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-23-2018 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 761
    Given: 550

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    What does this have to do with geopolitics? Why did you post this? Are you a Christian? He's just rehashing the same tired theological points against the Jews that have been told for hundreds of years.

The ultimate irony is that the Roman Empire co-opted Christianity which was a sect of Judaism and they have been trying to hijack 'chosen' status from the Jews ever since. Constantine proclaimed that Christians would no longer keep Jewish feasts and only keep Roman ones in an effort to distance Christians from Jews. But, he could have avoided all that in the first place by, I don't know, NOT ADOPTING THEIR GOD in the first place.

I agree with some of what you said but not other parts.

They didn't actually adopt the Lord of Israel. They took the Odinic concept of the man-god who hung himself on a tree to save his people and applied this to Jesus. Romans could never conquer Germanic tribes by force, they did it through manipulation.

And "Christianity" was never a Jewish sect. The Jewish sect of Jesus-followers were called Nazarenes. Nazarenes were Unitarians. Unitarian views were outlawed in the Council of Nicea to make way for the polytheistic Greek/Roman Christian Trinity. Polytheism is the European way. Furthermore, Romans were brilliant statesmen and they knew what they had to say to get Germanic peoples to bend and follow them: "Jesus is your man-god who died on that tree to save you all, and he gave that authority to us."

So they just hijacked the legacy of Jesus and applied the legacy of Odin onto Jesus.
    Odinic paganism was already well-established, it has been in Indo-European cultures forever
    Odin/Woden/Ghodan/God was called Khoda too....
    The Lord of Israel isn't named God

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    Well, whether you like it or not, doesn't give you reason to come and ruin my thread with off-topic stuff. If you want to debate what he has discussed, feel free, though.

I don't think you've watched the video.

Anyway perhaps I will split the thread so we can concentrate on some issues you want to discuss (when I have time).

Back to the OP: this video is shocking, actually. And very revealing.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Well, whether or like it or not, doesn't give you reason to come and ruin my thread with off-topic stuff. If you want to debate what he has discussed, feel free, though.
    It wasn't off-topic at all. He's just Jew bashing.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You Americans are (mostly) WAY too philo-Semitic for your own good. I wonder if you realise that Jews would not reciprocate this "favour" if the tables were turned. But then again, if you're a cuck, you're a cuck...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information