I wish the riot would have been more brutal

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Why would I say anything ? She comes here to insult us. Fuck her religion, fuck her very presence in fact. You should understand that Europeans barely tolerate you as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Actually - you demanded that we respected you. That, in itself, is deeply insulting. How dare you ? Respect is earned and not to be demanded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigranes View Post
    Well said!

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2019 @ 06:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 48

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JackH View Post
    Just proves how fake and vile Islam is,no free speech and violence is the answer to everything, just as Q��ran instructs.Its good that such thing happened,danes must see the true face of muslims.
    Lmao. This little muslim riot doesn't show shit! In Iran, we have lived under this sand monkey religion for decades. 40 years now. I've seen so much degeneracy, backwardness, inhuman and low intellect garbage that has came from this religion. The funny part is, the shia sect of the religion which the Iranian government is based on is supposed to be more liberal than the Sunni one. I'll never forget, a close friend of my family was raped and the guy got away with it only because under islamic law, a woman's testimony is half of a man's. The woman needs eyewitnesses to make her testimony creditable while the man needs nothing.

Ugly shit religion made by a group of shit eating pedophiles high on shrooms and acid running around fucking animals and decapitating those who disobey.
    Last edited by Fibonacci; 05-12-2019 at 09:27 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,324
    Given: 9,885

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    Lmao. This little muslim riot doesn't show shit! In Iran, we have lived under this sand monkey religion for decades. 40 years now. I've seen so much degeneracy, backwardness, inhuman and low intellect garbage that has came from this religion. The funny part is, the shia sect of the religion which the Iranian government is based on is supposed to be more liberal than the Sunni one. I'll never forget, a close friend of my family was raped and the guy got away with it only because under islamic law, a woman's testimony is half of a man's. The woman needs eyewitnesses to make her testimony creditable while the man needs nothing.

Ugly shit religion made by a group of shit eating pedophiles high on shrooms and acid running around fucking animals and decapitating those who disobey. I consider anyone who follows this religion and abides by all of its rules, a sub human.
    Alhamdulillah

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

Ugly shit religion made by a group of shit eating pedophiles high on shrooms and acid running around fucking animals and decapitating those who disobey. I consider anyone who follows this religion and abides by all of its rules, a sub human.
    This is not in accordance with the laws of the West, any person who violates the laws of the host country should be deported. It is not necessary to criticize the whole religion of other countries.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,430
    Given: 2,719

1 Not allowed!

Why the Azeri republic flag brother ? you a separatist ?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    Why the Azeri republic flag brother ? you a separatist ?
    No im not a separatist, Infact I want Azerbaijan to be apart of Iran. there are more azeris in iran than the country itself. azeri is part of modern iranian identity. It's the country I lived in because I needed to escape the shitty government. My family has contributed so much for Iran, sadly the government is shitting in the country so people who have the ability to contribute tend to leave for other countries.
    Last edited by Fibonacci; 05-12-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Iranian Turk
    Ancestry
    Iranian Azerbaijani
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Y-DNA
    G2a
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    This is not in accordance with the laws of the West, any person who violates the laws of the host country should be deported. It is not necessary to criticize the whole religion of other countries.
    You don't understand, this is what Islam is about. Islam has its own laws and rules which hardcore muslims abide by. It is indeed the religion which needs to be criticized. The people who believe in this religion were brainwashed from an early age. Blaming them is pointless, Islam is who they are and what they stand for because they were raised with islamic law and culture. That's all they know.

Islam has to be blamed for what it is and it needs to go through an evolution phase like Christianity did once it entered Europe. Islam is backward and conservative. It hasnt changed since the days of Bedouin savages and pedophiles running around the desert killing eachother. Islam was invented at a time when people were uncivilized and inhuman.
    Islam is the problem, the people will just blindly follow it without understanding the backwardness of it.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,067

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    If you want a taste of Denmark without the riots come to the Danish town of Solvang, CA near Santa Barbara. I was just there a couple weeks ago. A bit of tourist trap but fun nevertheless. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solvang,_California

You are pictuing Denmark then really bad, this shit in mostly in bigger cities and not in rural areas, what are 100% more beautifull then those fake villages.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

0 Not allowed!

You don't understand, this is what Islam is about. Islam has its own laws and rules which hardcore muslims abide by. It is indeed the religion which needs to be criticized. The people who believe in this religion were brainwashed from an early age. Blaming them is pointless, Islam is who they are and what they stand for because they were raised with islamic law and culture. That's all they know.

Islam has to be blamed for what it is and it needs to go through an evolution phase like Christianity did once it entered Europe. Islam is backward and conservative. It hasnt changed since the days of Bedouin savages and pedophiles running around the desert killing eachother. Islam was invented at a time when people were uncivilized and inhuman.
    Islam is the problem, the people will just blindly follow it without understanding the backwardness of it.
    yes I agree, but this is a problem for Muslim countries. In the West religious freedom is allowed, what is not allowed and disrespect the laws and immigrants should be judged for this.
    Trump was criticized for being against Muslims.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information