Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,783

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    I think you are the one trying to spin it by focusing merely on the legality and not the outcome of it.
    Why have international laws when the government decides to break the law when it feels like it?

'Laws for thee but not for me...'

Was it justified, necessary or not?
    No, it wasn't.

Did Yugoslavia\Serbia asked the UN Security Council as well if they were allowed to ethnically cleanse Srebrenica?
    The Yugoslavian/Serbian government wasn't involved in ethnically cleansing Srebrenica (a Bosniak base of operations to ethnically cleanse surrounding areas of Serbians that the Serbians couldn't attack because of NATO presence but were able to walk in when Naser Orić left with his men).

Milosevic or his henchmen didn't pick up the phone and say, "Sup, Mladić? Listen, bro. You need to kill all males 14 and older in Srebrenica. I know you don't answer to the Yugoslavian government but do me this favor this one time, ok?"

It was, as I said, a base of operations for Bosniaks that had murdered Serbian civilians in nearby villages and those Serbs were pissed because they couldn't attack because of NATO presence near by keeping them from launching an attack. It was only after Orić left they could walk right in without firing a shot.

A lot of misinformation about that conflict:

Declassified intelligence files expose inconvenient truths of Bosnian war

Did they ask the UN if they can displace over one million in Kosovo, kill and rape thousands?
    There wasn't an attempt to displace Albanians from Kosovo until NATO began its bombings as pointed out by Norm Chomsky.

Both sides were involved in murder and rape. The KLA (funded by the heroin drug trade) was initially classified by the US government as a terrorist organization until the US government decided they wanted a military base in the Balkans.

Camp Bondsteel

Camp Bondsteel is located near Uroševac (Ferizaj) city in the Yugoslav province, eastern region of Kosovo. Established in June 1999, it is the main base for the US army in Kosovo.

Camp Bondsteel is the largest and the most expensive foreign military base built by the US in Europe since the Vietnam War.
    Now tell me there's no need to do so because that was their territory, so they can do whatever they wanted to.
    No one in the West cared about Albanians, Serbians or Kosovo. They cared about NATO having a military base in the Balkans.

Kosovo then became the epicenter of the European drug trade and sex trafficking, which it was not before.

Kosovo drug mafia supply heroin to Europe

Kosovo's Mafia: A hotbed of human trafficking

In the aftermath of the U.S.-led war in Kosovo in 1999, this nascent democracy, born of an international effort to protect human rights, has become a hub of the global trade in human beings, according to human rights investigators who monitor human trafficking.
    Congratulations NATO for all that freedom... So much selfless goodness.... No other reason...

Nato force 'feeds Kosovo sex trade'

Western troops, policemen, and civilians are largely to blame for the rapid growth of the sex slavery industry in Kosovo over the past five years, a mushrooming trade in which hundreds of women, many of them under-age girls, are tortured, raped, abused and then criminalised, Amnesty International said yesterday.
    Look how selfless NATO is:

NATO Killed Civilians in Libya. It’s Time to Admit It.

The alliance bombing campaign had a devastating toll—but, a decade after the war, leaders have still not taken responsibility.
    They just wanted to help the Libyans free themselves, of course... No other reason.

How is Libya doing now?

The return of slavery in Libya

NATO is certainly a positive power in the world.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 06-03-2023 at 08:44 PM.

Last Online
    07-02-2023 @ 05:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

What we have in the north of Kosovo is a Montenigrin problem. While some might be old families, most of these people originate in Montenegro of course. They speak the same dialect too. Used to be many Albanian families there too but aren't allowed to return. Should be very possible to ship these people back to Montenegro and neutralize the problem.

Last Online
    08-28-2023 @ 11:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    It’s a reality check, Russia is unlikely capable of keeping multiple warfronts with the current situation in Ukraine. Invading Kosovo would mean starting a war with NATO as well, not a smart move, plus Russia has nothing to win from it. The risk of a revolution, a coupe or the fragmentation of Russia is not something that only I think it can happen if Russia does not succeed, Yevgeny Prigozhin (Wagner leader, which I guess you like) shares the same thoughts.

As for Russophobia, I was having Russian language and culture classes at the University 12 years ago and always had and have a genuine interest in Russian literature. I have the entire bibliography of Dostoevsky and Tolstoy, even considered taking a degree in Slavic studies. None of that was mandatory. I invite you you to look up how many Russophobe posts I have done since 2017 and you can contrast with a few other members who daydream about the evil West. I am just openly pro-Ukraine and have never hidden it.
    Russia is able to support many fronts, the question of expediency. Politics is pragmatism. If it is necessary to open a second or third front, more people and military industry will be mobilized

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Please forget about it: "Russia is not capable." We have an unlimited amount of all resources and are able to live in complete isolation + Russia never loses a war if a strong ruler like Putin is at the helm.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,675
    Given: 11,611

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ugochaves View Post
    Please forget about it: "Russia is not capable." We have an unlimited amount of all resources and are able to live in complete isolation + Russia never loses a war if a strong ruler like Putin is at the helm.
    We love Russia and majority would choose integration with Russia over EU membership, at any time.

I am sure, in hypotetical scenario, if Vladimir Putin candidate in the elections in Serbia, he would easily won.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    We love Russia and majority would choose integration with Russia over EU membership, at any time.

I am sure, in hypotetical scenario, if Vladimir Putin candidate in the elections in Serbia, he would easily won.
    He loves Feichii so you're doomed.

So pathetic Dusan...

Last Online
    Today @ 08:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,675
    Given: 11,611

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    He loves Feichii so you're doomed.

So pathetic Dusan...
    What are you talking about?

The fact is Vladimir Putin would easily won on elections in Serbia, over all politicans.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    What are you talking about?

The fact is Vladimir Putin would easily won on elections in Serbia, over all politicans.
    Putin would care about you as much as he cares about Ukrainians if not less. And how about some self respect, preferring a foreign ruler over your own.
    Putin doesn't even care about Russians. How many slavs are killed because of him.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Far_away View Post

Well you are so "bright" never answered why in Catalonia 92.01% was for independence while you said there is also pro-Spain in Catalonia and i'm not inform about this?
    you did not answered why they can't and kosovo can? in Catalonia was referendum, on kosovo NOT. Catalonia was country in history and kosovo was never. You said everywhere is situations like that, there was territory that belonged to one country and now to other, well then go recognise Crimea as Russia, Turkish part of Cyprus, Catalonia....
    You are not able enough to notice that user is not Spanish, yet you have the courage of talking about Spanish topics.

Catalonia was never a country and no, 92% of Catalans are not in favour of the independence, where have you heard such stupidity?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Hero
    Jorge Vilda
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Putin would care about you as much as he cares about Ukrainians if not less. And how about some self respect, preferring a foreign ruler over your own.
    Putin doesn't even care about Russians. How many slavs are killed because of him.
    The war was unleashed by Europe and the USA. Why are you accusing Putin?

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information