Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    Harkonnen can verify that I have posted on the Finnish anthroforum.
    Yup.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

2 Not allowed!

I'm still not sure if the OP is the Romanian-speaking troll who registered here with the usernames of AnthroScape users, even though he seems to be our most prolific creator of socks lately. I think these might be his other accounts, but again I'm not at all sure about some of them:

- Gommi - Registered in November, 25 total posts. I found the account because it had visited the profile of Dan Coren. Most posts are short replies to classification threads. Replied to this "Hi from Japan!" thread using Katakana. The accounts of this Romanian/whatever troll also often seem to use the Cyrillic alphabet.
    - Danielsman - User with no posts, registered late November. I found this account because it had visited the profile of Dan Coren. Added two female Romanian users as friends (Seya and ixulescu). The username Danielsman is similar to the accounts Dan Coren and Daniel123.
    - Ĭулĭaн мъ кeaмъ - Only three friends are all Romanian (Seya, Nurzat, IrisSelene). Registered 2019, 22 total posts. Mostly posted in a thread where Romanian was written using the Cyrillic alphabet.
    - brian321 - Banned user registered in June, 234 posts. Has an American flag but posted multiple times about both Turks and Romanians. He wrote: "i was daniel123 before im the same person". Used "XD".
    - Daniel123 - Banned user registered in 2017, 178 posts, American flag. Started a classification thread about Romanians, posted multiple times about Turks. Posted links to humanphenotypes.
    - Elijah - Registered 2019, 52 posts, Romanian flag, location set as Dublin. Included height and weight measurements in a classification thread about a person he claimed to be. Used "<3". Said that his ancestry included "Ukrainean,Macedonian,greek".
    - Ahana - Registered 2020, Italian flag, 381 posts, most posts are short replies to classification threads. Replied this to SamuelPomper unironically: "Hey Samuel Pomper, I really thank you so much for your answer. I really appreciate the time you give in replying, Thank you so so so so much. I owe you €5 paypal". Started a classification thread about a Moldavian with height and weight measurements and with two photos that were frontal and profile photos. Used the smilie ":)))))". Posted another classification thread about a Moldavian with frontal and profile photos, and with estimated skelic index and cephalic index. Used "XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD" and "<3". Started a classification thread about a Soviet soldier.
    - bugiacosta - Registered 2020, 55 posts, Moldovan flag, ancestry set as "Moldova - Romania - Russia - Ukraine", location set as Italy. I found this user by searching for the term "skelic index", which has only been used by this user and by Ahana, whose location was also set as Italy and who posted about Moldovans. Posted a classification thread about a person he claimed to be, which used the same photos as a thread by Ahana linked above. Posted about tongue and jaw posture like barnumandbailey.

I think these might be the same person as Edgü/Yamyam/Chinese Kurd, but I'm not yet sure if they're also the same person as the Romanian-speaking troll:

- Friedrich Ulrich - Banned user registered in 2019, Turkish flag, posted in Turkish. Used a space before question marks like Edgü. Used large text with different colors like Edgü. Started a classification thread about a person he claimed to be, which included CI, pigmentation, and height details. Most posts are short replies to classification threads. Used the smilies ":) :) :)", ":))))))", and ":|". Inconsistent use of spaces around punctuation characters, where sometimes spaces are omitted after punctuation characters and sometimes there's an extra space before punctuation characters. Said that he had mixed ancestry: "First of all im not purely european only 4/2(including german,georgian and other christian tribes) my mother side got andronovo phynotype".
    - BTHUN - Registered in November, 54 posts, Romanian flag, location set as Turkey. His ethnicity is set as "Tatar/Slav/Caucasian", but accounts that I think might be this Romanian troll have often posted about Tatars, and they often say they they are of mixed ethnicity. Puts a space before question marks like Edgü/Yamyam/Chinese Kurd. Posts in Turkish. Uses oldschool smilies like ":D". Mentioned Edgü in one thread.
    - Caucasianturkk - Registered in October, 124 posts, writes in Turkish. Inconsistent use of spaces around punctuation characters, but almost always puts a space before a question mark (which is the main reason why I think this might be Edgü).

The first post by BTHUN was this:

Baba tarafım Bulgaristan sınırları içerisinde yer alan Güney Dobruca (Kuzey doğu Bulgaristan, Romanya sınırı) bölgesinden. Dedem Silistre, babaannem Pazarcık'lı (Dobriç). Hem dedem hem de babaannem yarı Pomak yarı Tatar. Dedem ve ailesi 1937 babaannem ve ailesi ise 1935 yılında Atatürk'ün çağrısı üzerine iskanlı göçmen statüsünde Türkiye'ye gelmişler.

Anne tarafım Giresunlu. Anneanne tarafı, nüfus kayıtlarına göre 1830'lı yıllara kadar Giresunlu olarak gözüküyor (Daha eski kayıt yok) Dede tarafım ise Trabzon kökenli laz bir aileden geliyor (Giresun'a gelmişler.)

Translation:

My father's side is from the Southern Dobruja (North East Bulgaria, Romanian border) region within the borders of Bulgaria. My grandfather is Silistre, my grandmother is from Pazarcık (Dobrich). Both my grandfather and grandmother are half Pomak and half Tatar. My grandfather and my grandmother and the family in 1937 the family İSKANLI immigrant status upon Ataturk's call came to Turkey in 1935.

My mother's side is from Giresun. The grandmother's side, according to the population records, appears to be Giresun until the 1830s (No earlier record) My grandfather comes from a laz family of Trabzon origin (they came to Giresun.)

The way BTHUN claims to be associated with Romanians, Turks, and Tatars gives further weight to the hypothesis that Edgü/Yamyam/Chinese Kurd is the same person as the Romanian-speaking troll who registered here with the usernames of AnthroScape users. The users brian321 and Daniel123 also posted about both Turks and Romanians. But I haven't seen any of these accounts post in both Romanian and Turkish yet.
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 12-09-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Uralic Council
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 11:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ural-Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Tatar
    Ancestry
    Nogai, part Çöllü and part Yalıboylu
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Radical
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,642
    Given: 8,043

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    I think these accounts are the same person as Edgü but I'm not yet sure if they're also the same person as the Romanian-speaking troll
    I'm not them

I can't imagine myself doing this

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

3 Not allowed!

Dobruja is another account that shows the Turkic-Romanian connection. He registered this month, he has a Romanian flag, and he has 8 posts. He said that he lives in Romania but he has Gagauz Turkic ancestry. He used the smilie ":))". He also used the ":o" smilie that is often used by Edgü. He started a thread called "Are they Russians or Kazzakh/Tatar?" and "What population is this? Korean / Turk / Mongol ? (MAP K36)". He has Seya and Chris596 as friends, like many of the accounts I mentioned before. Dobruja is a region of Romania with a Nogai population, and the user BTHUN also said that he had ancestry from the Dobruja region.

Mutabor said that this troll actually hacked AnthroScape and that the majority of new accounts here are him:

Edit: Here's a few more accounts with a Romanian-Turkic connection:

- Nomad said that he was Turkish but he had a Russian flag. He wrote: "Maybe he's from Turco-Romanian community.By the way there are Turks in Romania." He often used the smilies ":)", ";)", and ":D".
    - Bmack has his ancestry is set as "British Turk" and he posted about Turks. He defended Romanians in one thread: "lol, of course romanians wouldn't be alien in russia or ukraine. Especially ukraine. It would be ignorant to say romanians look only balkan."
    - Aeduard said that Bmack was Area51Defender. Area51Defender posted multiple times about Romanians. He also wrote: "Yes it is true that many Turks, especially Aegean and Black Sea Turks, could pass in the Balkans and perhaps even Italy and Iberia. However, if we take into account the Turkish population as a whole, and exclude the Kurdish minority from said sample, they're too dark to fit in any part of Europe, not even Cyprus."
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 12-10-2020 at 02:36 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-14-2020 @ 10:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Wienne see
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21

0 Not allowed!

I'm not a troll.
    Actually, I was one of his targets on AS. I wanted to contact a few former members of AS after tha hack of the forum but some of them probably think that I'm a sock.

I personally believe that many of his accounts are relatively easy to spot, due to certain recurring characteristics/patterns.

Ps: this is a sort of throwaway account, I'll use a more 'institutional' one

Last Online
    Today @ 06:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,395
    Given: 8,724

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gommi View Post
    I'm not a troll.
    Actually, I was one of his targets on AS. I wanted to contact a few former members of AS after tha hack of the forum but some of them probably think that I'm a sock.

I personally believe that many of his accounts are relatively easy to spot, due to certain recurring characteristics/patterns.

Ps: this is a sort of throwaway account, I'll use another one, more 'institutional'
    you are not HenryW, but you can pretend to if it gives you joy.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Wienne see
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    you are not HenryW, but you can pretend to if it gives you joy.
    I can prove it (via PM). Mutabor can confirm as well.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Finnish
    Country
    Finland
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H39
    Politics
    Ugly history as it is. Don't blame me.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,434
    Given: 1,436

1 Not allowed!

Welcome. Is it right that Ainu people live in the most northern place of Japan? Please send pictures of nature and people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Wienne see
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Btw, komintasavalta is right when he writes that the troll likely uses a translator.
    I remember that, on AS, he has written that he knows Italian and that he has almost a degree in romance languages (he deleted such info very soon, btw) but, when he tried to communicate with me in Italian, it was pretty obvious that he was using a translator.
    Last edited by Gommi; 12-09-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,868
    Given: 4,539

0 Not allowed!

This has been quite the eye-opening thread, to put it mildly.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread Information