PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Straight-A Student, 21, kidnapped, raped and murdered by South African gang - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Straight-A Student, 21, kidnapped, raped and murdered by South African gang

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,730
    Given: 61,129

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    R.I.P. This is what happens when you hand over control of a country to nigger savages.
    Indeed. I think we should bring the Afrikaners to the Netherlands. Deport the Africans and MENA to make space.. We can help the other white South Africans as well.
    All we need is to get is the proper leadership.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    This is terrible.

My house was robbed in July in broad daylight.

I work night shift. I came home at 7am. My husband had played computer games all night and waited up for me. We have a side gate protecting the sliding door. Hubby had the sliding door open during the night and didn't think he needed to close it when we went to bed at 9am. When we woke up that afternoon, the sliding door and the gate were open. Both our wallets were gone. This person had let themselves into the house and walked around in the kitchen whilst we were sleeping just 3 meters away. Thankfully we didn't wake up. Had there been a confrontation, it could have turned dangerous, so it was good that the person just came in and left again. My husband says he vaguely heard some movement in the house at around 11am but didn't pay much attention because he thought it was the cats.

After this we were locking the house all the time. Two weeks later the person returned. My husband was at work and thankfully I wasn't home. I normally sleep until 4-5pm because of my night shift, but that particular day I had to go out (which happens extremely rarely). If I hadn't gone out I would have been sleeping at home, alone. This time the guy went through another sliding door, which he wrenched open with force, and took my computer. He very neatly unplugged the mouse and took the charger cable too. The first time he came he clearly took a walk around to see what else he could take the second time.

We didn't phone the cops the first time because there is nothing they can do anyway. The second time we phoned the cops. They came and had a look around. The first thing they wanted to know is if we are insured (thinking insurance fraud). They wandered around a bit and then did the paperwork. They said they'd send the fingerprint team. It's been three months and I'm still waiting for the fingerprint people to arrive.

Since then we've gotten another gate, which cost a bomb.
    Do you own guns?

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,747
    Given: 17,041

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    Do you own guns?
    No. And I refuse to own guns. The reason is:

1. If they come into your house, the chances are that they have guns too. By the time you've gotten to where you keep your gun, you're dead. If someone walked into my house right now, I will have them standing 4m from me. There is no time to get up and run. Even if I have a gun and there are suddenly 3 guys standing in front of me, the slightest movement from me and I'm dead. An arsenal wouldn't save me.

2. If there are even just two of them, one holds you at gunpoint whilst the second one goes through the house. If they find your gun, they kill you with it.

3. If you get as far as your gun and you use it to kill somebody, the chances are pretty good that YOU are the one who is going to jail for murder.

The best is just to submit, don't look at them and do what they tell you. Any movement of self-defense and you're dead.

The thing is that they take you by surprise. They know what they are doing and are well-prepared. You, on the other hand, are busy watching TV or doing dishes. By the time you realise what is going on it is too late anyway.

If they fiddle around your house outside and you know that someone is there, you have time for a gun. If they suddenly appear at the foot of your bed, there isn't time for anything. Someone tried to rob me last year whilst I was in the car outside my husband's work, playing on my cellphone. They guy came from behind and reached in the window from behind me to grab my phone out of my hand. I managed to wrestle the phone out of his grasp and then he went for my handbag on my lap, which I managed to hang onto. The whole interaction took less than 20 seconds. There isn't even time to take a breath to scream. It happens so fast that you don't realise what is happening. I didn't see him coming nor did I see him running away, that is how fast it happened.

A month or two later, my car was stolen from exactly the same place - probably by the same person or people.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

No. And I refuse to own guns. The reason is:

1. If they come into your house, the chances are that they have guns too. By the time you've gotten to where you keep your gun, you're dead. If someone walked into my house right now, I will have them standing 4m from me. There is no time to get up and run. Even if I have a gun and there are suddenly 3 guys standing in front of me, the slightest movement from me and I'm dead. An arsenal wouldn't save me.

2. If there are even just two of them, one holds you at gunpoint whilst the second one goes through the house. If they find your gun, they kill you with it.

3. If you get as far as your gun and you use it to kill somebody, the chances are pretty good that YOU are the one who is going to jail for murder.

The best is just to submit, don't look at them and do what they tell you. Any movement of self-defense and you're dead.

The thing is that they take you by surprise. They know what they are doing and are well-prepared. You, on the other hand, are busy watching TV or doing dishes. By the time you realise what is going on it is too late anyway.

If they fiddle around your house outside and you know that someone is there, you have time for a gun. If they suddenly appear at the foot of your bed, there isn't time for anything. Someone tried to rob me last year whilst I was in the car outside my husband's work, playing on my cellphone. They guy came from behind and reached in the window from behind me to grab my phone out of my hand. I managed to wrestle the phone out of his grasp and then he went for my handbag on my lap, which I managed to hang onto. The whole interaction took less than 20 seconds. There isn't even time to take a breath to scream. It happens so fast that you don't realise what is happening. I didn't see him coming nor did I see him running away, that is how fast it happened.

A month or two later, my car was stolen from exactly the same place - probably by the same person or people.
    Wrong, look at what happened to the people in the news story that started this thread. These are not professional hit men, clumsy idiots.
    Anyone who comes back again is dumb as a phucking rock. You need a loaded handgun in a holster hanging on the back side bedpost near
    the wall, pillow high and hidden. And when you are home have that handgun on you.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Wrong, look at what happened to the people in the news story that started this thread. These are not professional hit men, clumsy idiots.
    Anyone who comes back again is dumb as a phucking rock. You need a loaded handgun in a holster hanging on the back side bedpost near
    the wall, pillow high and hidden. And when you are home have that handgun on you.
    In the case of the story this thread is about, a gun might have helped. In the case of me with an intruder standing in front of you in your lounge, it wouldn't. It's highly situation-dependent.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-22-2023 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,772
    Given: 726

1 Not allowed!

Animals.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

2 Not allowed!

I have an alarm system and keep my gun near my bed. It will give me enough time to react and take hold of my gun. Alarm systems can be pretty useful, especially when you are sleeping in your bedroom.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

You as the person protecting yourself from crime are more likely to go to jail for defending yourself than the person who is doing you harm. Sad but true.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

3 Not allowed!

You as the person protecting yourself from crime are more likely to go to jail for defending yourself than the person who is doing you harm. Sad but true.
    True, but I'd rather go to jail for 6-8 years than lose all my remaining life.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,957
    Given: 11,667

2 Not allowed!

The perps are Coloured, not Black.

At least they got quickly arrested, I hope they'll get life.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information