Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 348
    Given: 1,896

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspar View Post
    Lol, Nazi grammar...
    Ok we get it, you can write and speak English

Not that well. Actually German is my first foreign language. Yet I know the difference between then and than although I do not live in the UK

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

I really cant be bothered responding to some people on this forum. So alot of the times i just ignore people who quote me. I especially don't like arguing with Macedonians.

Why are you using all those portraits of the IMRO comitajies?
    It doesn't suit you.
    The man in the current avatar i actually have on is considered a Srboman. He was a Serbian teacher in Bitola. Born in my paternal village of Buf, Lerinsko (northern greece). His name was Spasoje Hadzi Popovic. And i bet he had blood relatives that were torn apart from by Church affiliation (Serb, Bulgar, Greek churches). It's the story of late ottoman empire Macedonia. Where Macedonian Slavs were forced to pick a side. We did not have our own church because it was taken away from us and abolished in 1767 by the sultan. The Archbishopric of Ohrid was our church and was separate from the Serb, Bulgar and Greek churches from 1019 to 1767. After 1767, came in all the other churches and propaganda machines. The Bulgarian Exharcate was the biggest of them all.

A srboman like you will suit Babunski much better!
    I recall you was using Aleksandroff as avatar although he was the biggest murderer of Serbs out of all.
    In only one attack near Valandovo Aleksandroff alone with his comitajies killed more than two hundred Serb policemen and military personnel and there were many attacks.
    I am not a Srboman. I actually believe in an independent Macedonia. Just like Aleksandrov did. Unlike you, A Bugaroman who wants to join Bulgaria and be assimilated by them.

Even Dedo Iljo Malesevski who fought for the Serbs in their struggle for freedom from the Ottomans fought in the so called "Bulgarian Legion"!
    Should we scratch him from the history books because he was part of the Bulgarian Legion?
    Should we scratch Goce Delcev as well because of his famous letter to Nikola Malesevski: "May the dissents and cleavages not frighten you. It is really a pity, but what can we possibly do when we ourselves are Bulgarians and all suffer from the same disease! If this disease had not existed in our forefathers who passed it on to us, we wouldn't have fallen under the ugly sceptre of the Turkish sultans" and "But we also have some Greek diseases as well, Captains as many as we have fighters"
    He has perfectly painted the genetic picture of our people with these two statements!
    For the region where I come from, even the Greeks were more relevant than the Serbs and it was always either Bulgarian or Greek influence before the Balkan wars!
    Im sure there were also Vlachs and Gypsies who fought in the Bulgarian legion. So what? Macedonians needed and army to join in order to fight wars for Independence.

I will ask you something personal now, I've heard that before, you've been much more pro-Bulgarian than now.
    What made you change your stance and become a good srboman as you are now?
    It was probably 4 years ago. Maybe more. I still believe we are close to Bulgarians, just not only Bulgarians, but a separate ethnicity.

They don't want srbomans like Vojnik!
    Well ill keep advocating for a free Macedonia like my ancestors, until i die, and you keep advocating for unity with Albania and Bulgaria. If that makes me a Srboman and you some enlightened prophet, then so be it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-13-2023 @ 10:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 846

1 Not allowed!

I know Shqipspar (Aspar) is an Albanian! Calling unity with Shqiperia? Will be death to Macedonia! A genuine Macedonian would be calling closeness to both Serbia and Bulgaria. Closeness to both Bulgaria and Serbia (Russia to a degree) will keep Shqiptars like Aspar at bay! I know some years ago Shqiptars and Bulgars were discussing a territorial split up of MK, so where were Serbs and Macedonians themselves in these discussions! Only a hater like Aspar-the-Shqiptar would be advocating a unity of Shqiperia and Bulgaria!

For goodness sake who wants unity with some dump like Shqiperia?

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 01:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Earthling
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    The man in the current avatar i actually have on is considered a Srboman. He was a Serbian teacher in Bitola. Born in my paternal village of Buf, Lerinsko (northern greece). His name was Spasoje Hadzi Popovic. And i bet he had blood relatives that were torn apart from by Church affiliation (Serb, Bulgar, Greek churches). It's the story of late ottoman empire Macedonia. Where Macedonian Slavs were forced to pick a side. We did not have our own church because it was taken away from us and abolished in 1767 by the sultan. The Archbishopric of Ohrid was our church and was separate from the Serb, Bulgar and Greek churches from 1019 to 1767. After 1767, came in all the other churches and propaganda machines. The Bulgarian Exharcate was the biggest of them all.
    More crap.

Ohrid was explicitly a Bulgarian church. The word Bulgaria was used in the original title of the bishopric and all subsequent titles. We also know Salonika was never part of Ohrid, and during Ottoman times neither was Skopje.

Buf never had a Serbian church or school during Ottoman times. It was known as the little Sofia of the Florina villages. Buf had more men volunteering to be VMRO terrorists and join the Bulgarian Army during the Balkan Wars than any neigbouring village. Also had the most families from those villages to leave Greece for Bulgaria during the population exchanges. The man in your avatar chose to run away to Belgrade and Bitola and adopt a Serbian identity. No one forced him. He spit on his village's heritage.

Last Online
    11-30-2022 @ 09:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 502
    Given: 155

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post
    I know Shqipspar (Aspar) is an Albanian! Calling unity with Shqiperia? Will be death to Macedonia! A genuine Macedonian would be calling closeness to both Serbia and Bulgaria. Closeness to both Bulgaria and Serbia (Russia to a degree) will keep Shqiptars like Aspar at bay! I know some years ago Shqiptars and Bulgars were discussing a territorial split up of MK, so where were Serbs and Macedonians themselves in these discussions! Only a hater like Aspar-the-Shqiptar would be advocating a unity of Shqiperia and Bulgaria!

Bulgaria may actually sign up to annex. 60% of Northern Macedonia and re-integrate Macedonian Slavs into the Bulgarian mainframe (as they see it). Sofia wouldn't mind if the rest went to Albania as collateral. Serbia has their hands full with Kosovo. But if Albanians will get a part of Northern Macedonia, the Serbs will opt for the annexation of republica Srbska in B&H. Russia will help Northern Macedonia, but only to an extent. Right now, integration into NATO and the prospect to enter the EU is something which stabilizes North Macedonia. Greece has the strongest diplomatic cards and the necessary political capital to help that country achieve that. Athens wants a stable region and no change in borders. And the Albanians in North Macedonia prefer the EU prospect over unity with Albania. The Zaev government is playing its cards right.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 07:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Constantinople and Thessaloniki
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    J2
    Taxonomy
    DinaroMed
    Politics
    Monarchy
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,720
    Given: 1,142

0 Not allowed!

Quick bump.

I'm back, angrier than ever
    Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian with a whiff of Greek
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,414
    Given: 571

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    Im sure there were also Vlachs and Gypsies who fought in the Bulgarian legion. So what? Macedonians needed and army to join in order to fight wars for Independence.
    You portrait Macedonians as totally unproductive bunch of people. Regarding the past of the people of Macedonia, the things I read from your posts are such as: "Macedonians didn't have their own alphabet, so they decided to use the Bulgarian one", "The Macedonians didn't have their own church, so they were forced to pick up foreign churches", "The Macedonians weren't powerful enough to fight the Ottomans, that's why they acted pro-Bulgarian in order to receive funding for their activities" and other pathetic statements.

Looking from your perspective, Macedonians were basically simple consumers throughout the modern history without any significant achievement. There were probably no capable Macedonians to do that until 1945, so they waited for the Serbocommunists to create everything needed for a separate ethnicity? But this is only your way to bypass the connection of the Macedonians with the Bulgarians.

In reality, Macedonia created many great people and minds that were definitely able to achieve a separate church, alphabet, organizations that wouldn't be in any way connected with Bulgaria. Yet, there weren't any aspirations of this sort, or at least not relevant enough.

And you are not even a Srboman. Srboman would be a person like Novi Pazar. You are more of a Macedonocommunist judging from your views.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianatomia View Post
    Bulgaria may actually sign up to annex. 60% of Northern Macedonia and re-integrate Macedonian Slavs into the Bulgarian mainframe (as they see it). Sofia wouldn't mind if the rest went to Albania as collateral. Serbia has their hands full with Kosovo. But if Albanians will get a part of Northern Macedonia, the Serbs will opt for the annexation of republica Srbska in B&H. Russia will help Northern Macedonia, but only to an extent. Right now, integration into NATO and the prospect to enter the EU is something which stabilizes North Macedonia. Greece has the strongest diplomatic cards and the necessary political capital to help that country achieve that. Athens wants a stable region and no change in borders. And the Albanians in North Macedonia prefer the EU prospect over unity with Albania. The Zaev government is playing its cards right.
    The leaders of both Greece and Skoplje are compromised! Don't speak about Serbia, they are 1st when it comes to corruption! Serbia is an occupied vassal state of Washington (Israel), tied and rapped up nicely!

Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 361
    Given: 105

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post

Serbia,Macedonia,Bulgaria all together against Albania , i don't know if you realise but these kind of alliances are in our favor. If you start playing these Orthodox vs Muslim games then you are going to bring Turkey into the match and then be prepared to be raped for another 500 hundread years by some Arnavut Pasha.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

^ bring Turkey into the equation, then one button from Russia and Turkey is destroyed! Herk, this has always been the 'fear' Slavs uniting......history has shown from Roman era through now, Balkanisation of Slavs must occur because otherwise they will have unstoppable power! At this stage, it's in your favour because Slavs are too stupid to know any better.

Let's be for real without Judaeo-America (Masonic/Black Nobility), even the destroyed Serbia is capable of finishing Albania off.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information