Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 639
    Given: 1,142

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    How can Avars be Turkic when their language is unrelated to Turkic languages and have an isolated language native to Caucasus only?
    My, please. You are uninformed but at least I believe you can listen and learn. Bulgars today speak a slavic language too but they are connected to Bulgar Kaghanate just like we are connected to Avar Kaghanate. There is NO coincidence in history. Politics can never stop reality to unearth, it shines like the sun eventually

Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 05:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ancestry
    Kazbek district
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 558
    Given: 522

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Buusra View Post
    I am an Avar, I know the language enough so I can analyze it and I dont have to prove that! and if you are a 'real' Avar (not Avarized Avar(!)) and not a russian troll, you would understand it from my behaviour because I can easily kill you if you go on bulshitting about me and my heritage! But if you insist on it Loki can correct you too. 'Arabs' lol, 'Persian' lolol, islamic shittalking about my people and the name Hunzakh, shame on you brainwashed and assimilated muslim. Me, my family and most of the Avars around me are either blonde or ginger with light eyes, we reflect our real steppe Turkic blood and are proud to be part of our big Turkish family here in Turkey, not assimilated and lost our pride like you there! Even my GEDmatch test results reflect how close I am with Kumukhs and other Turkics as well as some europeans, just proving the path our ancestors followed on the way to europe

Go on practising false religion of today and keep away from the real research about our roots! You are not even aware of the basic research, facts and findings about our glorious past! Live on in your little cell happily just like the russians want you to. And Tengriism...The ultimate religion of our ancestors... It is not copy but your Islam today is in the dirty hands of wahabis and you are worshipping their god! Tengriism is far more relevant and for real than so called Islam today and I just dont care about it
    Caucasian Avars and Turkics are very different peoples. We aren't descended from Pannonian Avars, because we don't speak Chuvash language and we aren't Turanid. Theories about blonde and blue-eyed Turkics created by racist Russian scientists, like Grumm-Grzhimaylo or Gumilyov in order to justify Slavic domination on Siberia. And one point: how me can be assimilated if I speak my native tongue and practise Islam while you completely forgot Caucasian Avar language and adhere to Turkic version of Neo-Paganism.
    Imam Shamil isn't your hero. He want create Islamist state, based on Sharia law, and prohibited Adat. His hero was Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and not hated Khunzakh nutsals. Caucasian Avars never worshipped Tengri. Before Islam they worshipped mountains. When Georgians christianize Khunzakh nutsals they wrote on crosses not Chuvash-like inscription, but those in Caucasian Avar language. If you ashamed of non-Turkicity of Avar language, it's your problem.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ancestry
    Kazbek district
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    How can Avars be Turkic when their language is unrelated to Turkic languages and have an isolated language native to Caucasus only?
    Because some Caucasians (especially living in Turkey) want to accociate themselves with great Turkic empires. This is similar to Black Americans, claiming Ancient Egypt as theirs and Nordicists, claiming Ancient Greece and Rome. These Caucasians even claim Turanid-looking tribal Turkics (Kazakh, Uzbek or Bashkir) as Mongol-Chinese half-breeds.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ancestry
    Kazbek district
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

In order to refute these wild claims:
    1) Different race - Caucasian Avars are Mtebid, while pure tribal Turkics (Kazakh, Nogay, Uzbek) are Turanid.
    2)Different genetics - Avar men carry J1 and G2 Y-dna haplogroups, while tribal Turkics have those of R1a and N1.
    3) Last - language:
    English Avar Kumyk (Turkic)
    dog hoy it
    water hin\лъин suv
    blood bi qan
    village rosu yurt
    fire tsa\цIа at
    eat kwanayze asha
    Only self-hating manqurts, who want to steal Turkic culture, can make wild claims about Turkic nature of Caucasian Avars. We like Muslim Turkey (especially Ottoman empire), but we don't like anti-Caucasians.

Last Online
    04-06-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Avar (3/4) Crimean Tatar (1/4)
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    north pontid with proto-nordid elements
    Hero
    Ataturk, Shamil the Avar, Robin Cook, Bertrand Russel
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 639
    Given: 1,142

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hajimurad View Post
    In order to refute these wild claims:
    1) Different race - Caucasian Avars are Mtebid, while pure tribal Turkics (Kazakh, Nogay, Uzbek) are Turanid.
    2)Different genetics - Avar men carry J1 and G2 Y-dna haplogroups, while tribal Turkics have those of R1a and N1.
    3) Last - language:
    English Avar Kumyk (Turkic)
    dog hoy it
    water hin\лъин suv
    blood bi qan
    village rosu yurt
    fire tsa\цIа at
    eat kwanayze asha
    Only self-hating manqurts, who want to steal Turkic culture, can make wild claims about Turkic nature of Caucasian Avars. We like Muslim Turkey (especially Ottoman empire), but we don't like anti-Caucasians.
    Manqurt is you who have lost his memory and honour due to the tight skin russians covered your head with imperial lies and you are happily wearing it while making your situation worse by swallowing islamic opium. However I am not falling for it, searching for the truth and hidden knowledge about my past all my life, especially in academia. Why would I steal Turkic culture lol, it is already my culture.. but apparently you prefer to be a gypsy whose origin goes back to pashtuns along with persians or you are ready to accept that you come from a small number of arabs that settled in Dagestan, but who knows, maybe you are, because as everybody knows, blood talks

Well done, you have achieved to unite Islam-haters around you with shittalking about Turkics, enjoy your success This proves Turkism is a far bigger threat than Islam, happy to see it

but wait a minute, of course I have more to say, just need to study for my final paper a bit now, then I will be putting my evidence along with comparisons about my Turkic Avarian and Turkish to put the Turkish layer forward in it because I am the one who master two langauages, not you! And believe me, muslim, you dont refute anything

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ancestry
    Kazbek district
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Buusra View Post
    Manqurt is you who have lost his memory and honour due to the tight skin russians covered your head with imperial lies and you are happily wearing it while making your situation worse by swallowing islamic opium. However I am not falling for it, searching for the truth and hidden knowledge about my past all my life, especially in academia. Why would I steal Turkic culture lol, it is already my culture.. but apparently you prefer to be a gypsy whose origin goes back to pashtuns along with persians or you are ready to accept that you come from a small number of arabs that settled in Dagestan, but who knows, maybe you are, because as everybody knows, blood talks

Well done, you have achieved to unite Islam-haters around you with shittalking about Turkics, enjoy your success This proves Turkism is a far bigger threat than Islam, happy to see it

but wait a minute, of course I have more to say, just need to study for my final paper a bit now, then I will be putting my evidence along with comparisons about my Turkic Avarian and Turkish to put the Turkish layer forward in it because I am the one who master two langauages, not you! And believe me, muslim, you dont refute anything
    How Caucasian Avar may be Turkic if they:
    1) don't have Turkic Y-DNA (R1a, R1b-m73, Q and N1 haplogroups)?
    2) doesn't descend from Turkic tribes (Kangly, Kipchak, Qajar, Afshar etc)?
    3) doesn't resemble tribal Turkics (Kazakhs, Nogays)?
    4)speak a language akin to Darghin, Lak or Chechen languages?
    Calling Avars as Turkic is same as calling Latin American Indians as Spaniards. I never prefer to be a Gypsy because I respect my ancestors unlike you.
    Very funny majority of Pashtuns and Tajiks genetically share same paternal haplogroup as Kazan Tatars and Chuvash(R1a-Z2124), who are descendants of Bulgars. Avars of Daghestan doesn't have this haplogroup. And our J1 haplogroup isn't Semitic by origin but comes from our true Caucasian-speaking ancestors.
    Majority of your beloved islamophobes hate Turkey because it's rump state of Ottoman caliphate. Great Turkic empires were created by Muslim Oghuz and Karluk Turkics, not by pagan Turkics (except short-lived Hun and Kokturk khanates). Seljuk, Ottoman, Safavi, Moghul, Qarakhanid, Ghaznavi and Khwarizm empires were created by Muslim Turks, which you hate. Your ancestors came as Muslim muhajirs and were accepted by Muslim caliph. It's very funny how Turkic nationalists, who have dubious origin, accuse Ottoman sultans (who came from Turkmen Kayi tribe) as being anti-Turkish, because of their religion.
    Although I like Turkic history and culture but I don't want appropriate this culture unlike self-hating anti-Caucasian pseudo-Turks, who call aborigines of Caucasus as Gypsies and claim Nogays and Kazakhs as Mongol-Chinese half-breeds.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Caspid. I think he is good example of Caspian phenotype, which is quite common in northeast Caucasus.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Caspid. I think he is good example of Caspian phenotype, which is quite common in northeast Caucasus.
    Caspian phenotype is more common in Eastern Transcaucasia not northeast

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyp Snow View Post
    Caspian phenotype is more common in Eastern Transcaucasia not northeast
    Peaks in Azerbaijan? Which population has largest concentration of Caspid phenotype?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    German/Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    R-Z2122
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,702
    Given: 8,964

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Peaks in Azerbaijan? Which population has largest concentration of Caspid phenotype?
    Azerbaijan

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information