Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Video shows Minneapolis cop with knee on neck of motionless, moaning man who later died

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

I don’t condone a lot of their individual actions, but it seems pretty inevitable. How else are elites supposed to give a shit about police reform and an unjustly murdered black guy? I’m personally less concerned with the racial angle and more outraged that police can get away with shit like this.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    I don’t condone a lot of their individual actions, but it seems pretty inevitable. How else are elites supposed to give a shit about police reform and an unjustly murdered black guy?

Actually, a radical leftist would know that Karl Marx said that criminals will not be part of the revolution. So, it seems to me a dead criminal black man is not a good platform in which to target 'elites'. But then again most leftists , such as you, are illogical.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 547

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Actually, a radical leftist would know that Karl Marx said that criminals will not be part of the revolution. So, it seems to me a dead criminal black man is not a good platform in which to target 'elites'. But then again most leftists , such as you, are illogical.

So you should be allowed to execute people indiscriminately just because they have a criminal history (that the cop in question most likely wasn’t aware of)? I’d expect this line of reasoning from a third worlder

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

So you should be allowed to execute people indiscriminately just because they have a criminal history (that the cop in question most likely wasn’t aware of)? Ok boomer
    No, I never said what the cop did was right. The cop is a criminal too. I'm merely saying that his death is mathematically insignificant and the people who are rioting are morons that have been lead astray by innumerate journalists.

For intsance,

Police killed 1,099 people last year and 24% of the were black even though black people make up just 13% of the population. However, if blacks and whites were equal percentages of the population 9 out of 10 people would be criminal (not counting hispanics in this hypothetical).

So, 1,099 people were killed by cops, some of who deserved it , meanwhile the prison population in 2019 was 2.3 million. That means the cops only killed 0.0005% of the prison population while apprehending the criminals. Which means you have to be mentally retarded to think this is somehow an important issue.
    Last edited by JamesBond007; 05-31-2020 at 01:29 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-08-2023 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,744
    Given: 1,822

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    No, I never said what the cop did was right. The cop is a criminal too. I'm merely saying that his death is mathematically insignificant and the people who are rioting are morons that have been lead astray by innumerate journalists.

For intsance,

Police killed 1,099 people last year and 24% of the were black even though black people make up just 13% of the population. However, if blacks and whites were equal percentages of the population 9 out of 10 people would be criminal (not counting hispanics in this hypothetical).

So, 1,099 people were killed by cops, some of who deserved it , meanwhile the prison population in 2019 was 2.3 million. That means the cops only killed 0.000047783% of the prison population while apprehending the criminals. Which means you have to be mentally retarded to think this is somehow an important issue.
    Nobody in this damn thread talked about racial stuff, we just condemned the police officer actions, yet you and right wing users inmediatelly talked about racial things and about bringing the military and shit.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

So you should be allowed to execute people indiscriminately just because they have a criminal history (that the cop in question most likely wasn’t aware of)? I’d expect this line of reasoning from a third worlder
    Boomer ?

This shocking, lively exposure of the intellectual vacuity of today's under thirty set reveals the disturbing and, ultimately, incontrovertible truth: cyberculture is turning us into a nation of know-nothings.

Can a nation continue to enjoy political and economic predominance if its citizens refuse to grow up?

For decades, concern has been brewing about the dumbed-down popular culture available to young people and the impact it has on their futures. At the dawn of the digital age, many believed they saw a hopeful answer: The Internet, e-mail, blogs, and interactive and hyper-realistic video games promised to yield a generation of sharper, more aware, and intellectually sophisticated children. The terms "information superhighway" and "knowledge economy" entered the lexicon, and we assumed that teens would use their knowledge and understanding of technology to set themselves apart as the vanguards of this new digital era.

That was the promise. But the enlightenment didn't happen. The technology that was supposed to make young adults more astute, diversify their tastes, and improve their verbal skills has had the opposite effect. According to recent reports, most young people in the United States do not read literature, visit museums, or vote. They cannot explain basic scientific methods, recount basic American history, name their local political representatives, or locate Iraq or Israel on a map. The Dumbest Generation is a startling examination of the intellectual life of young adults and a timely warning of its consequences for American culture and democracy.

Drawing upon exhaustive research, personal anecdotes, and historical and social analysis, Mark Bauerline presents an uncompromisingly realistic portrait of the young American mind at this critical juncture, and lays out a compelling vision of how we might address its deficiencies

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...est_Generation

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,969
    Given: 6,598

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    Nobody in this damn thread talked about racial stuff, we just condemned the police officer actions, yet you and right wing users inmediatelly talked about racial things and about bringing the military and shit.
    Don't be disingenuous. The whole framing of the story, as always, is white police officer and black victim, and the supposed systemic oppression of blacks, a narrative that is reinforced every time some black is killed in controversial circumstances.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-08-2023 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ
    Ethnicity
    Riffian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    E-M81
    mtDNA
    Steppe tragedy U5B3D
    Hero
    𐤀𐤔𐤕𐤓𐤕
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,744
    Given: 1,822

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Don't be disingenuous. The whole framing of the story, as always, is white police officer and black victim, and the supposed systemic oppression of blacks, a narrative that is reinforced every time some black is killed in controversial circumstances.
    Yes i am aware of the racial movement this death has caused, but at least, in this thread we did not bring up that. Y'all did. And as i said, police officers doing this will only put more wood in the fire to afroamericans.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    Actually, I fixed my post. The math was wrong because I was up all night.

You have reading comprehension problems. Or you just suck at math.

Yes, it is true my post stated that if blacks and whites were equal percentage of the population (without hispanics) then 9 out of 10 criminals would be black that is not even the most important part of my post. The most important part is not about race at all.

The main statement of my post or the most important part was this :

So, 1,099 people were killed by cops, some of who deserved it , meanwhile the prison population in 2019 was 2.3 million. That means the cops only killed 0.0005% of the prison population while apprehending the criminals. Which means you have to be mentally retarded to think this is somehow an important issue.

That has nothing to do with race my mentally challenged fool !

My point in this thread is not about race or that blacks commit more crimes. My point is this dude that died is mathematically insignificant statistically speaking. His death is not even important .

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,969
    Given: 6,598

3 Not allowed!

I don’t condone a lot of their individual actions, but it seems pretty inevitable. How else are elites supposed to give a shit about police reform and an unjustly murdered black guy? I’m personally less concerned with the racial angle and more outraged that police can get away with shit like this.
    No, you're mainly concerned with the racial angle, being black yourself, that's why you said 'unjustly murdered black guy'.

Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread Information