Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 762
    Given: 596

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Really? That's nice.
    I know you enjoy yourself as a witty smalltalker, but not all themes are suitable. This one certainly not.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,505
    Given: 5,743

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    I had a discman in high school and the first few years of college. It was as if I really needed to lug around a dozen discs. One never knows when it is time to hear Mahler's sixth. Mp3 players came in, and it was easy call to upgrade.
    I loved the discman as a kid but the mini disc was so cool, i slept with it the day i got it

Recording everything i could with "Digital MEGA BASS"

Anyway, id say women might be nicer on a probability of random encounter, as long as there isn't too much social pressure around (workplace, social groups,...) where men are more at ease generally there. It's just that we have a lot more interests in common but that's not really being nicer.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,549
    Given: 8,749

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    That's alpha when alpha is in love. Who isn't an alpha when a man is in love? Alpha today means someone who is dominant with money, looks, uses and changes women like socks, someone who women call to give them a good sex etc. Is in human world an alpha someone who protects and loves his wife while other guy is fucking her?
    i think the problem is the attemp to define "alpha" and also to see it necessarily positive, because the system has usually worked this way- and yeah you see some simialrities to chimps and to other animals- but than some other animals have other weird systems. in humans it always the person who defines the values he plays with although we either have the feeling our values are objectively right or they are right because society told us they are right and society is always right- but the truth is "nature" likes the chaos a bit as well- thats why there are so many male beta cucks, simps and so on- a life is an attemp to generate something whatever it might become.

BTW one thing also humans are not nice by nature- some just got deeply manipulated to be so in general, although there was always more peacefull beings- but thinking you should be nice or nice is good is a manipulation we got in our system from the sufferings from our ancestors in an attemp to reduce it and living in more peaceful manners.

Also someone who is seen as an alpha might just lack something else or may be deeply unhappy or have negative emotion/low self esteem etc deep inside. But there is something about- we do what society told us to be good so we feel good, usually do have a level of satisfaction about them- and usually when in power position they can easily have anger outburst so they can release negative emotions.

the ability to protect is alpha, loving is just random (you are supposed to love your wife yeah but do we always love our partners- and if do we do it in all aspects? after sexual attraction dies there is still some kind of love left). statistically rich men get betrayed more often, so yeah part- alphas get cucked a lot of times- they might just not have full control as many women arent easy to control and its hard to have that full control.
    Last edited by Immanenz; 02-25-2024 at 01:21 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,775
    Given: 11,675

0 Not allowed!

🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,603
    Given: 6,553

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    I know you enjoy yourself as a witty smalltalker, but not all themes are suitable. This one certainly not.
    Let me guess. Your friends "forget" to invite you to their parties.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,843
    Given: 13,798

1 Not allowed!

Anyway, id say women might be nicer on a probability of random encounter, as long as there isn't too much social pressure around (workplace, social groups,...) where men are more at ease generally there. It's just that we have a lot more interests in common but that's not really being nicer.
    Thats true, reminds me how in the past I had been in a platonic friendship at the work office with a female work colleague. She was attractive and popular but as I said
    it was just a friendship we struck up organically and we hung out a lot. I think some people thought we were on together. But for that time (it changed later)
    we were getting along well and we were just friends. Anyway her female work friends got shitty about it how much we were often together , one of them complained to the boss that me and this girl were hanging out too much.
    The boss spoke to her about it but didnt have the balls to bring it up with me. After that I backed off completely from hanging out with her.
    Then she went back to hanging with her office girl crew, then some of those girls went on secondment for few weeks to other department next thing you know this girl is instigating to hang out with me again , then we went back to hanging out. Then later again her friends return back to our building and her friend goes to the boss and complains that we are hanging out too much.
    After that I became quite indifferent to her only spoke to her when i had to then she got really pissed off with me and for a while became quite a nasty biatch. Then fortunatly later she left the job.

Anyway its true what do we define as nice anyway. As men its easier in a general sense to feel other men are nicer because we are more likely to have friendships with men and a limited amount of close relationships with women usually how ever many girlfriends a guy has in his life and usually you have good relationships with female relatives, then you have some female friends here and there but for most guys beside a gf you mostly have male friends.
    Also it depends on context, in some certain context many women can seem nasty or at least not really nice depending what you expect nice to be.
    Then in other contexts they can be fine or pleasant or nice and sometimes really nice.
    Unless you are in a fixed relationship with them then they can also be changeable and fickle,depending.

You hear many guys say how they wouldnt trust a woman. Ive said it myself.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 02-25-2024 at 08:12 AM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,505
    Given: 5,743

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Thats true, reminds me how in the past I had been in a platonic friendship at the work office with a female work colleague. She was attractive and popular but as I said
    it was just a friendship we struck up organically and we hung out a lot. I think some people thought we were on together. But for that time (it changed later)
    we were getting along well and we were just friends. Anyway her female work friends got shitty about it how much we were often together , one of them complained to the boss that me and this girl were hanging out too much.
    The boss spoke to her about it but didnt have the balls to bring it up with me. After that I backed off completely from hanging out with her.
    Then she went back to hanging with her office girl crew, then some of those girls went on secondment for few weeks to other department next thing you know this girl is instigating to hang out with me again , then we went back to hanging out. Then later again her friends return back to our building and her friend goes to the boss and complains that we are hanging out too much.
    After that I became quite indifferent to her only spoke to her when i had to then she got really pissed off with me and for a while became quite a nasty biatch. Then fortunatly later she left the job.

Anyway its true what do we define as nice anyway. As men its easier in a general sense to feel other men are nicer because we are more likely to have friendships with men and a limited amount of close relationships with women usually how ever many girlfriends a guy has in his life and usually you have good relationships with female relatives, then you have some female friends here and there but for most guys beside a gf you mostly have male friends.
    Also it depends on context, in some certain context many women can seem nasty or at least not really nice depending what you expect nice to be.
    Then in other contexts they can be fine or pleasant or nice and sometimes really nice.
    Unless you are in a fixed relationship with them then they can also be changeable and fickle,depending.

They can appear as a completely different person depending on the context, to some extent that applies to men but much less so i believe. Unless it's a really particular setting, like a club, and they might want to show off, usually for them being randomly nice can be seen as being flirty or even easy, and many men will confuse the two for example in the workplace so they generally tend to be more cold at first sight. It can be really chocking how much the experience will be different if you meet the same one in a different place, or later, alone. The range can go from a cold heart bitch to a little sweet bunny in a blink of an eye. I don't think a lot of men get that paradigm, often mislabeling women they meet right away, ignoring the context.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,843
    Given: 13,798

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    They can appear as a completely different person depending on the context, to some extent that applies to men but much less so i believe. Unless it's a really particular setting, like a club, and they might want to show off, usually for them being randomly nice can be seen as being flirty or even easy, and many men will confuse the two for example in the workplace so they generally tend to be more cold at first sight. It can be really chocking how much the experience will be different if you meet the same one in a different place, or later, alone. The range can go from a cold heart bitch to a little sweet bunny in a blink of an eye. I don't think a lot of men get that paradigm, often mislabeling women they meet right away, ignoring the context.
    That is a good point yes the acting cool makes sense to not to be misinterpreted as niceness for flirtation.
    Then on the other hand there are the ones that act flirty because they want something Ive many times seen that in workplace too.
    Sometimes it might just be attention they want.
    To be fair I agree many women get unwanted male attention and have had to develop ways to deal with that then on the other extreme women also can be incredible flirts and the flirting can be rather insincere when there is an agenda behind it.
    Also if men did not give any attention to women this would not be what they want either, a lot of women in fact just wish to know they are desirable and that they can get a males attention and desire- so this need by itself can also give out false signals to some extent. Ive had women flirt with me and I know there is nothing behind it - maybe there is 3 women in the room and Im the male, its just an attention game.

In the end of the day its any persons individual character that makes them more or less nice despite gender.
    Part of this subject as per the OP has been false advertising with fairy tales rythmes such as "girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice" it creates false expectations from all sides.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 02-25-2024 at 09:14 AM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    Today @ 02:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,549
    Given: 8,749

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post

I honestly cant agree with that as i played combative sports, was introverted in school time had a few friends who were pretty manipulative bitches, my coach was very choleric, certainly because of personal issues he had with women. So women for me were "nicer" to me, in relation if they want you or not as a sexual partner they are simply guided by self- interest. Male companionship is the same

Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Sřrlendingen
    Country
    Norway
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106 (Morley)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 260

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Barba View Post
    Unbelievable.
    Some of the lowest iq posts since I joined this forum.
    Ahaha I hear you, but this is Richie's thread.
    This forum, in my honest opinion, is not suitable for anyone working in STEMfields since it is too obscure, emotional, subjective, and non factual.
    And, while there are some decent posters, they generally post about politics and history.
    To kill the time, it's best to relax, turn off the brain when Richie is creating threads, and return to pseudoscientific classifications.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information