British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,351
    Given: 43,858

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Your "muh colonialism" spiel is getting too tiresome, and you're playing that game towards a person whose nation never partook in all of this and was in fact colonised (or more accurately downright conquered) and still gets thousands of them per year and has up to millions in their country.

I will just give it to you straight, as I made it to you straight for your nation's activities in Gaza: past atrocities don't excuse present shit. This thing called colonialism doesn't exist now. You can't bring it up. Especially when nations who never colonised anything in modern times are also affected, like my country, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland etc. And especially when its about mass migrations of people that NEVER happened in the past, especially in this scale.

The historic high. Nowadays, they are far from being as numerous as the non-Europeans in many European countries. The whites in South Africa today are 8%. Non-whites in France, Britain, Germany, Sweden (who never colonised anything)
    Even so, non-whites haven't attempted to establish Apartheid states in Europe with themselves at the top like the Whites did in Southern Africa. (True, some Islamists do want to establish an Islamic supremacist state, but they won't get very far at the end of the day). As for immigration and ethnic diversity, like I reported in another thread I opened a few days ago, around half or more of immigrants in Germany actually come from Europe. Even in the UK and Sweden, before Brexit something like 60% of immigrants here came from Europe (now of course it is a very different matter), while Sweden also has many immigrants from other Nordic countries and Eastern Europe.

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 06:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,464
    Given: 7,907

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Even so, non-whites haven't attempted to establish Apartheid states in Europe with themselves at the top like the Whites did in Southern Africa. (True, some Islamists do want to establish an Islamic supremacist state, but they won't get very far at the end of the day). As for immigration and ethnic diversity, like I reported in another thread I opened a few days ago, around half or more of immigrants in Germany actually come from Europe. Even in the UK and Sweden, before Brexit something like 60% of immigrants here came from Europe (now of course it is a very different matter), while Sweden also has many immigrants from other Nordic countries and Eastern Europe.
    That's in the past however. Because right now, new immigrants are from anywhere but Europe.

And, that's for now. See what they can do if they're let out of control.
    Last edited by Zeno; 12-25-2023 at 10:48 PM.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,063
    Given: 5,709

1 Not allowed!

Even so, non-whites haven't attempted to establish Apartheid states in Europe with themselves at the top like the Whites did in Southern Africa.
    Obviously, since they belong to the bottom of society and reality isn't planet of the Apes.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Italian, an 1/8th Swiss German, a bit of Croatian, a bit of English, a bit of Spanish and a 1/4 Han
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 3,108

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    European colonialism, altering the demographic balance in just one measly quarter of the world's land. It's like they played a real-life game of "Demographic Dominoes" and accidentally knocked over a tiny portion of the global population. I guess the other three-quarters of the world were just busy sipping tea and enjoying a peaceful demographic equilibrium, completely unaffected by those mischievous Europeans. Oh, the power of selective geography...
    The vast majority of European nations never did settler colonialism. That's a wide brush stroke and quite the generalization. Besides, Europeans weren't the only ones to commit settler colonialism. Ever hear of the Bantu expansion, or the expansion of Vietnam? What about the Turkic conquest of Indo European Central Asia? Or perhaps your native Israel? People killing people is a part of human history, it doesn't mean we have to feel indebted to people from shitholes.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Italian, an 1/8th Swiss German, a bit of Croatian, a bit of English, a bit of Spanish and a 1/4 Han
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

That's in the past however. Because right now, new immigrants are from anywhere but Europe.

And, that's for now. See what they can do if they're let out of control.
    Not to mention, with European immigrants the immigrants and their children actually look native, even if not 100 percent. I know this sounds extremely primal, but I don't care. I'm just a human after all.

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 06:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,464
    Given: 7,907

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Italicus View Post
    Not to mention, with European immigrants the immigrants and their children actually look native, even if not 100 percent. I know this sounds extremely primal, but I don't care. I'm just a human after all.
    What do you mean by that exactly?
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What do you mean by that exactly?
    That the immigrants look like the local populace and can blend in, even if not typical. For example, a Romanian or Ukrainian would look more Italian than some random African.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Obviously, since they belong to the bottom of society and reality isn't planet of the Apes.
    Yet you also complain about Britain and Ireland having PMs of South Asian descent (Portugal did until recently too). In Britain, Chinese and Indians now have average incomes and academic achievement rates surpassing Whites. The ones who still tend to be much poorer are Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Caribbeans. (Even Black Africans are a mixed bag - Ghanaians being higher achievers and earners on average than Somalis, for example).

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,063
    Given: 5,709

2 Not allowed!

Yet you also complain about Britain and Ireland having PMs of South Asian descent (Portugal did until recently too). In Britain, Chinese and Indians now have average incomes and academic achievement rates surpassing Whites. The ones who still tend to be much poorer are Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Caribbeans. (Even Black Africans are a mixed bag - Ghanaians being higher achievers and earners on average than Somalis, for example).
    Only because there is selective high-educated Indian etc migration, not because these societies are high preforming as they are obviously not. But even if they were, it won't make them white. Europe is for Europeans, fullstop.

And mass intra-European migrations should be stopped as well.

Your wokeness is extremely irritating.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Only because there is selective high-educated Indian etc migration, not because these societies are high preforming as they are obviously not. But even if they were, it won't make them white. Europe is for Europeans, fullstop.

And mass intra-European migrations should be stopped as well.

Your wokeness is extremely irritating.
    I don't support anything like open borders. But this idea that all non-whites are uniformly poor and live in neighbourhoods like Clichy-sous-Bois is a gross exaggeration too; besides, that still doesn't go past the fact that the White minorities in Southern Africa set up a system of discriminatory racial laws unparalleled anywhere else apart from the Southern USA and (at a much more extreme rate) Nazi Germany.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information