north african
    Country
    Chechnya
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 505
    Given: 1,410

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MsSPF View Post
    Exactly! This is what people would call a "beurette"!

Here in France, 20/15 years ago, there were less women wearing hijab than now, it was mostly old women who were wearing it. I'm shocked myself to see how much it has exploded! but you can still see many North African women here without it, most don't actually
    It's a trend/a fashion accessorie for some women or an identity marker. I have my own opinion about it, I would not want to pollute grecoroman's thread ;-)

You know I'm North African but MENA and Muslim people in general are extremely hypocritical people. The only thing that matters are appearances. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy being Algerian but this is one of the thing I dislike the most about our culture.
    It's not only in france that most muslims didn't wear veil it started in Iran after it has spread like the wind iranians are forced to wear it they wouldn't wear it if they have the choice
    As for Muslims being hypocritical I think it's all the contrary but many lack of education and follow hypocritical people the dutch is right you seem more frog than algerian in a other way beurettes are totally frogs I have been to france I cannot imagine this kind of freaks in NA
    Morrocans in Holland are mostly riffians it's a close group for them the veil is a important tradition

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-17-2023 @ 12:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,234
    Given: 978

1 Not allowed!

There is nothing wrong with the veil, I prefer my Moroccan women with veil and being modest instead of showing of their breasts and ass (aka Kardashian style).

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamm View Post
    Normal Moroccan parents would also not accept this, people who dress like that are mostly the result of divorced parents or being born as a bastard child (their parents had sex out of wedlock), that's when you get these kind of people. Too bad in Morocco we have faggots ruling us and they try to normalize this faggot and negro culture of free for all fornication.
    But, they are in the Netherlands. It seems to me that mass media has a much more devastating effect on them then it has on our people.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MsSPF View Post
    I'm being myself ;- )

Honestly, you find extremes here. From the beurette style to the veiled one or the fashion/Westerner/normie one etc... Literally everything. Even among hijabis you find different styles : some wearing awful jilbab with sneakers, a hijab that exists since 5/10 years max. and we don't even wear in North Africa ("ready for a jihad" alert)

or the very fashion/trendy one... I don't mind the last one, I prefer to see this kind of girls than the ones with jilbab or beurettes
    Perhaps, I am that very practical Dutchman: clothes are there to make you seem like a civilised human being (whether you are, or not, depends on how you were raised) and as protection against the elements. I think that wearing a head scarf when you're wearing the uniform of a common street-walker is very hypocritical and those wearing the veil clearly do not want to become part of our society (and I think we're better off without both groups). I recognise that the hair plays an important role in Islamic cultures but what is wrong with wearing a beautiful hat and, if necessary, beautiful glacé gloves for the hands ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    But, they are in the Netherlands. It seems to me that mass media has a much more devastating effect on them then it has on our people.
    It's because they are low IQ, Moroccans in Europe take inspiration out of a hollywood movie and take the roll lead of scarface as their rolmodel. Moroccans are low IQ (too bad).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh/Berber
    Ancestry
    Algeria
    Country
    Switzerland
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,943
    Given: 4,116

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Numidia View Post
    It's not only in france that most muslims didn't wear veil it started in Iran after it has spread like the wind iranians are forced to wear it they wouldn't wear it if they have the choice
    As for Muslims being hypocritical I think it's all the contrary but many lack of education and follow hypocritical people the dutch is right you seem more frog than algerian in a other way beurettes are totally frogs I have been to france I cannot imagine this kind of freaks in NA
    Morrocans in Holland are mostly riffians it's a close group for them the veil is a important tradition
    I don't know for Netherlands but in most Muslim countries I've been (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, UAE, Jordan), most women wear hijabs although it's extremely frequent now to see women without it, especially in big cities and among the youth. I'd say in Algeria maybe half of the women don't wear it
    Please, you can't deny it, Muslims are one of the biggest hypocrits. I'm not saying all of them are but many only care about what people will think about them. Everything they do in life is to please other members of the family or neighbors or people in the community. They are scared of what people could say about them if they are not religious/not traditionnal enough, what they would say about their kids etc... they are obsessed about it but this is something typical of MENA countries, even Christian Arabs are the same. There's nothing wrong about admitting our flaws and I think it's the reason why our countries don't evolve and are stucked in their mediocrity. You can't be whoever you want in these countries or cultures, you have to fit a certain pattern or expectations to be accepted by the society. There's no place for innovation or creativity.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's because they are low IQ, Moroccans in Europe take inspiration out of a hollywood movie and take the roll lead of scarface as their rolmodel. Moroccans are low IQ (too bad).
    Aye. It seems to me that, most of what came here, were the dregs of Moroccan society.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Aye. It seems to me that, most of what came here, were the dregs of Moroccan society.
    Morocco is a capitalist country, so you're getting the ones who are not able to sustain themselves financially in a hard capitalist environment like Morocco. Only the strong and smart can survive in Morocco, the weak and stupid can't survive so they immigrate to other countries.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Morocco is a capitalist country, so you're getting the ones who are not able to sustain themselves financially in a hard capitalist environment like Morocco. Only the strong and smart can survive in Morocco, the weak and stupid can't survive so they immigrate to other countries.
    So, the rational solution would be to take in their Dutch passports. They still have their Moroccan passports so they know where to go.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    lol
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Ancestry
    lol
    Country
    Mongolia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

So, the rational solution would be to take in their Dutch passports. They still have their Moroccan passports so they know where to go.
    Well that's something for Dutch people to decide, I have no say in internal affairs of a foreign country to me.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information