Country
    Chad
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 139

1 Not allowed!

The average European doesn't care too much about phenotypes and only identifies those who seem "off" - such as a Halstatt type in Greece.

Gypsies are marginalized as long as they identify as gypsy, promote their culture and exhibit whichever negative stereotypes are assigned to them, such as deliquency and refusal to fit into the larger society. This being said, southern Romania is a fitting example as to why people don't care about genetics, but about behaviour. Wallachia is darker than its neighbours, maybe also than Bulgaria, because it is extremely gypsified genetically. Gypsies have blended into the genetic pool and only those who failed to adapt are still called "gypsies".

Also note that Romanians would rather call a degenerated, uneducated criminal blonde Slav a "gypsy" if he lives with gypsies and maybe has a gypsy wife, than a gypsy who attends university but claims to be just a "darker Romanian".

Stop playing the victim card. It's up to you to integrate. Or maybe Serbs are just more astute racially and can pick up a distinct looking individual better than Wallachians.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,173
    Given: 58,944

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voidspawn View Post
    The average European doesn't care too much about phenotypes and only identifies those which seem "off" - such as a Halstatt type in Greece.

Gypsies are marginalized as long as they identify as gypsy, promote their culture and exhibit whichever negative stereotypes are assigned to them, such as deliquency and refusal to fit into the larger society. This being said, southern Romania is a fitting example as to why people don't care about genetics, but about behaviour. Wallachia is darker than its neighbours, maybe also than Bulgaria, because it is extremely gypsified genetically. Gypsies have blended into the genetic pool and only those who failed to adapt are still called "gypsies".

Also note that Romanians would rather call a degenerated, uneducated criminal blonde Slav a "gypsy" if he lives with gypsies and maybe has a gypsy wife, than a gypsy who attends a university but claims to be just a "darker Romanian".

Stop playing the victim card. It's up to you to integrate. Or maybe Serbs are just more astute racially and can pick up a distinct looking individual better than Wallachians.
    I think it is a human right to be who you are if you want you basically say they should hide who they are that leads to psychological problems and is a form of abuse and leads to have fear if you can't be what you are and roma is not just a lifestyle it is a biology I spoke that in a previous video it seems this was actually important and I think even if you hide it it might come out one way or another especially now in the age of genetics
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Last Online
    03-03-2022 @ 08:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Moldavian
    Country
    Chad
    Region
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

I don't deny it's a human right, but stereotypes have always been there in our minds as defence mechanisms and artifices which help us grasp the world.

I get weird looks from foreigners when I tell them I'm Romanian as well. If I want to explain them I am Moldavian they are at pains to understand that Moldavia is also a region, distinct from Wallachia and not only the country. However I can't blame foreigners for holding ugly stereotypes about Romanians...

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I think it is a human right to be who you are if you want you basically say they should hide who they are that leads to psychological problems and is a form of abuse and leads to have fear if you can't be what you are and roma is not just a lifestyle it is a biology I spoke that in a previous video it seems this was actually important and I think even if you hide it it might come out one way or another especially now in the age of genetics
    And again Mortimer with IQ of Chimpanzee strikes again.

This is literal quote from your video

"Romas have been heavilly persecuted, there is responsibility of Europeans for the Roma. Why there is responsibility you ask? " - Mentiones Holocaust -Nazis and Americans doing Slavery of Blacks

So who here is retarted me or you? When you can't even speak.

It is a human right to be who you are?
    So leeching of the government and people's taxes and living like animals is a human right?
    Therefore a pedophile like you is okay to fuck underaged girls.

You are disgusting

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    And again Mortimer with IQ of Chimpanzee strikes again.

This is literal quote from your video

"Romas have been heavilly persecuted, there is responsibility of Europeans for the Roma. Why there is responsibility you ask? " - Mentiones Holocaust -Nazis and Americans doing Slavery of Blacks

So who here is retarted me or you? When you can't even speak.

So leeching of the government and people's taxes and living like animals is a human right?
    Therefore a pedophile like you is okay to fuck underaged girls.

You are disgusting
    Ok maybe my speech is not that clear what I say but I actually draw a comparison between the events not say black slavery has anything to do with roma and as kosovar you should know it is wrong to oppress a language religion or national origin remember Milosevic
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ok maybe my speech is not that clear what I say but I actually draw a comparison between the events not say black slavery has anything to do with roma and as kosovar you should know it is wrong to oppress a language religion or national origin remember Milosevic
    So, now we've came to conclussion that again you are mentally retarted and you've done something wrong, calling me stupid while I literally call you out and you act like oh you probably didn't understand me. Typical gypo lier and pedophile.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes with your logic, now I would blame Europe that Milosevic era persecuted Albanians, thats how retarted your logic sounds.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2021 @ 06:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    35% Sephardic Jew - 35% Berber Moor - 20% Senegalese Wolof - 10% Gypsy
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Alabama
    Religion
    Hispanic Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 475
    Given: 251

0 Not allowed!

In part maybe but to say because of means they are fully responsible and only they are responsible watch my video perspective on being rroma by a rrom the rrom is me I spoke briefly about that

man, I wish, my listening is very bad

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Yes with your logic, now I would blame Europe that Milosevic era persecuted Albanians, thats how retarted your logic sounds.
    You blame Serbs and they are responsible at den Hague at least roma were persecuted in many countries not only in one so you are wrong

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2021 @ 06:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    35% Sephardic Jew - 35% Berber Moor - 20% Senegalese Wolof - 10% Gypsy
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Alabama
    Religion
    Hispanic Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 475
    Given: 251

0 Not allowed!

I can't understand why some people or ethnic groups can be that victimist

Do you --as a group-- perceive any money from Open Society Foundation, whose owner is Soros?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information