Religion
    Anti-religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 193
    Given: 333

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    OK,

1) no one denies the existence of the Roman empire.
    2) belief in the holocaust is not limited to 'Jewish authors,' indeed, most of the world and even around 88% of TA members know the Holocaust existed
    3) there is a lot of physical evidence, including photographs, documents, videos, and actual camps and ghettoes and physical human remains
    4) the testimonies almost all do fit with 'physically proven facts'
    5) I don't advocate jail sentences for holocaust denialists, but also, my country doesn't have said jail sentences
    6) the 1929 crisis hadn't been mentioned before in the conversation, what are you even talking about?

And 7), you are an exceptionally stupid individual.
    Boy, boy, boy...
    1) no one denies the existence of the Roman empire.;
    -It is in French but people that deny the Roman empire, exists:

2) belief in the holocaust is not limited to 'Jewish authors,' indeed, most of the world and even around 88% of TA members know the Holocaust existed;
    -They know it? Or were they forced too watch those hours-long movies about horror styled holocaust presentation of facts completely isolated from their contexts?
    I pretty much knew also when I had to go with school, back then, to the CCLJ (Centre Communautaire Laďque Juif) and watched 5 hours-long movies with depressing music
    in the background. I'm sorry but when you go to Rome and see the Colosseum you realise that it must have come from somewhere, when you find dinosaurs bones, you
    realize it must've come from somewhere, but when you go to Auschwitz and find nothing... Then it is very hard for me to believe in fairy tale stories.
    Only once have I seen a presumed "gas chamber" with an enormous, thin, glass window. Knowing that cyanide acid gas is extremely explosive, even the smallest of sparks
    would've blown up the entire structure. I and other visitors were extremely sceptical of that installation. Plus having ovens working, just next to "gas chamber"
    with no hermetical isolation, is yet another very, very bad joke...

3) there is a lot of physical evidence, including photographs, documents, videos, and actual camps and ghettoes and physical human remains;
    -photographs; Stop dreaming boy, never ever was there a photograph taken of a "gas chamber", If you have one then show it to us please. Even at Auschwitz they couldn't
    provide a picture to the visitors.

-documents; No German archives mentioning extermination plans ever existed, up to this day it has not changed. What other documents?

-videos; Video's of gas chambers??? Now I'm really curious to see those. Please provide us links to them.

-camps and ghettoes; They existed, labour-camps to be precise. That's why "Arbeit macht frei", ("work makes (you) free"), was written at the entrance, not "Arbeit macht tod"
    If the Jews were put into Ghetto's it is because, due to the war they had no possibility to send them to Madagascar any more.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

6) the 1929 crisis hadn't been mentioned before in the conversation, what are you even talking about?
    -If you don't get the link between the 1929 crisis, and following events, no wonder that you believe those holocaust fairy tale stories...
    I think the most dismissed death factor in the camps is non other than typhus itself.

And 7), you are an exceptionally stupid individual.;
    - ... have you even, ever been to those camps? I don't think so...

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    The holocaust is nothing but an exaggerated lie invented by Zionist jews to get sympathy and support from their goyim populace. The fact that even questioning the official narrative of WW2 would land you 10 years in prison. There was no intended genocide on Jews or anyone else. I think you need to talk about people like Ilyah Ehernburg, a psychopathic jew of the head of the soviet propaganda ministry responsible for the rapes of german women back in Prussian, and he was the man who invented the 6 million hoax months before the war even.
    Look, I don't agree with criminalising it, but it's not criminalised here. I doubt it's criminalised in your corner of the third world either.

I get it, everything the Soviets did was true, but the Germans were saints.

Look, you're not going to convince me my immediate family is lying to me and every time you try I'm going to negrep you. The fact the number '6 million' has been applied before (possibly to groups of six million things? Who knows) is what we in the trade call a coincidence, and proof of nothing. I'm not watching a David Duke video either. And whilst I appreciate the large photo of Ilya Ehrenburg - and this is just a stylistic point - it's unnecessary and kind of makes your post hard to read.

You can show me as many instances of the number 'six million' as you like but it doesn't actually matter because it's not even an argument.

Can I ask you this: did the Germans try to exterminate the Gypsies, or are they lying too? Follow up questions: did they try to exterminate or dispossess the Poles and Serbs and disabled?

The amount of evidence for the Holocaust is overwhelming. Conspiracy theorists like yourself need either more to do or a bullet in your skulls.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XUTERO View Post
    Boy, boy, boy...

2) belief in the holocaust is not limited to 'Jewish authors,' indeed, most of the world and even around 88% of TA members know the Holocaust existed;
    -They know it? Or were they forced too watch those hours-long movies about horror styled holocaust presentation of facts completely isolated from their contexts?
    I pretty much knew also when I had to go with school, back then, to the CCLJ (Centre Communautaire Laďque Juif) and watched 5 hours-long movies with depressing music
    in the background. I'm sorry but when you go to Rome and see the Colosseum you realise that it must have come from somewhere, when you find dinosaurs bones, you
    realize it must've come from somewhere, but when you go to Auschwitz and find nothing... Then it is very hard for me to believe in fairy tale stories.
    Only once have I seen a presumed "gas chamber" with an enormous, thin, glass window. Knowing that cyanide acid gas is extremely explosive, even the smallest of sparks
    would've blown up the entire structure. I and other visitors were extremely sceptical of that installation. Plus having ovens working, just next to "gas chamber"

3) there is a lot of physical evidence, including photographs, documents, videos, and actual camps and ghettoes and physical human remains;
    -photographs; Stop dreaming boy, never ever was there a photograph taken of a "gas chamber", If you have one then show it to us please. Even at Auschwitz they couldn't
    provide a picture to the visitors.

-documents; No German archives mentioning extermination plans ever existed, up to this day it has not changed. What other documents?

-videos; Video's of gas chambers??? Now I'm really curious to see those. Please provide us links to them.

-camps and ghettoes; They existed, labour-camps to be precise. That's why "Arbeit macht frei", ("work makes (you) free"), was written at the entrance, not "Arbeit macht tod"
    If the Jews were put into Ghetto's it is because, due to the war they had no possibility to send them to Madagascar any more.

-If you don't get the link between the 1929 crisis, and following events, no wonder that you believe those holocaust fairy tale stories...
    I think the most dismissed death factor in the camps is non other than typhus itself.

God bless Ernest Zundel for fighting against the holocaust hoax. No man had fought more hard for his country than him, and he has my wishes to him and his family:

As George Orwell once said:

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XUTERO View Post
    Boy, boy, boy...
    I don't speak French. I'll wait for Rudel to explain this.

Yes, the Holocaust is a conspiracy, but a very poorly thought out one. Look, I too have been to Auschwitz. Perhaps we were at two separate places. It was underwhelming but nothing about it was untoward. Also they didn't use cyanide acid gas they used Zyklon B, probably for the exact reason you just mentioned.

Yeah, I don't think cameras were allowed in the gas chambers - are you stupid? Oh, wait, yes, you are. I wasn't specifically referring to them, even though there is documented evidence, records, eyewitness descriptions and of course physical remains. I was talking about the evidence for the holocaust in general. I mean, go to Babi Yar if you want to see actual mounds of skeletons.

Wannassee conference notes.

Could you drop the obsession with gas chambers? I said 'holocaust.' Of course no one has ever taken a video of themselves being gassed.

'Arbeit macht tod' would have been redundant and caused panic.

OK the first thing that proves is German emnity towards Jews. The second thing it proves is there were ghettoes. And where were the Jews when the ghettoes were liberated? Oh yes. Gone.

Again, I know you're foreign, and stupid, so let me spell this out simply for you: I am aware of the Wall Street Crash, it has no direct relevance to the veracity of the holocaust.

I have, actually. Now what, dickhead?
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

God bless Ernest Zundel for fighting against the holocaust hoax. No man had fought more hard for his country than him, and he has my wishes to him and his family:

As George Orwell once said
    Does it depress you to know you'll never be able to defeat Israel?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Look, I don't agree with criminalising it, but it's not criminalised here. I doubt it's criminalised in your corner of the third world either.

I get it, everything the Soviets did was true, but the Germans were saints.

Look, you're not going to convince me my immediate family is lying to me and every time you try I'm going to negrep you. The fact the number '6 million' has been applied before (possibly to groups of six million things? Who knows) is what we in the trade call a coincidence, and proof of nothing. I'm not watching a David Duke video either. And whilst I appreciate the large photo of Ilya Ehrenburg - and this is just a stylistic point - it's unnecessary and kind of makes your post hard to read.

You can show me as many instances of the number 'six million' as you like but it doesn't actually matter because it's not even an argument.

Can I ask you this: did the Germans try to exterminate the Gypsies, or are they lying too? Follow up questions: did they try to exterminate or dispossess the Poles and Serbs and disabled?

The amount of evidence for the Holocaust is overwhelming. Conspiracy theorists like yourself need either more to do or a bullet in your skulls.
    They didnt tried to exterminate other people either. Like i said, watch videos of Ernest Zundel, David Irving, Frank Toben, Veronica Clark, and etc in destroying all of these myths about the holocaust and WW2 generally. About Jews claiming that they have seen gas chambers and etc, i recomend watching these documentry films by Eric Hunt in ripping those claims to chreds back with sources of course:

Triblanka Hoax:

David Irving:

Fear does not fear investigation, only lies. As George Orwell once put it:

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Does it depress you to know you'll never be able to defeat Israel?
    You mean a state that is using the USA and other western nations as proxy states in supporting wars and etc on Israel's behalf(a relationship between a parasite and its host)? Believe me, one day the patriotic peoples would take their respective countries back from ZOG, and you would see how Israel withers away from the world very quickly.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2020 @ 07:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ancestry
    Beira Alta e Douro
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Asturias
    Y-DNA
    E-BY36858
    mtDNA
    H20
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Atlantomed + CM
    Hero
    old village folk
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,263
    Given: 5,005

2 Not allowed!

Holocaust deniers. Such an interesting species.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I don't speak French. I'll wait for Rudel to explain this.

Yes, the Holocaust is a conspiracy, but a very poorly thought out one. Look, I too have been to Auschwitz. Perhaps we were at two separate places. It was underwhelming but nothing about it was untoward. Also they didn't use cyanide acid gas they used Zyklon B, probably for the exact reason you just mentioned.

Yeah, I don't think cameras were allowed in the gas chambers - are you stupid? Oh, wait, yes, you are. I wasn't specifically referring to them, even though there is documented evidence, records, eyewitness descriptions and of course physical remains. I was talking about the evidence for the holocaust in general. I mean, go to Babi Yar if you want to see actual mounds of skeletons.

Wannassee conference notes.

Could you drop the obsession with gas chambers? I said 'holocaust.' Of course no one has ever taken a video of themselves being gassed.

'Arbeit macht tod' would have been redundant and caused panic.

OK the first thing that proves is German emnity towards Jews. The second thing it proves is there were ghettoes. And where were the Jews when the ghettoes were liberated? Oh yes. Gone.

Again, I know you're foreign, and stupid, so let me spell this out simply for you: I am aware of the Wall Street Crash, it has no direct relevance to the veracity of the holocaust.

I have, actually. Now what, dickhead?
    As i said, watch Ernest Zundel's videos, and you would see that even the top engineers who were sent to Aushwitz and other camps that had supposed gas chambers all concluded that there were NO gas chambers. Also, i recommend in watching David Cole's videos about that as well, and he also says that there were no gas chambers. No blue staining on the walls, no doors that closed the gas inside them, nothing.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

They didnt tried to exterminate other people either. Like i said, watch videos of Ernest Zundel, David Irving, Frank Toben, Veronica Clark, and etc in destroying all of these myths about the holocaust and WW2 generally. About Jews claiming that they have seen gas chambers and etc, i recomend watching these documentry films by Eric Hunt in ripping those claims to chreds back with sources of course:
    Well, unsurprisingly, no one survived the gas chamber (there is a story about one person surviving one, but being killed shortly afterwards) so let me focus, as I was trying to, on the concept of the holocaust as a whole. Denialists often focus on the gas chambers, which is natural, I suppose, but let me tell you a story told to me by my great-aunt, who says at age 9, she was lined up alongside her father and many others (she says a few hundred, but a child's mind cannot be trusted on details like numbers) and machinegunned into a pit by the SS. Her father was killed, she was hit in the arm and suffered only a superficial wound. After dark she crawled out.

Here's a similar incident that occurred to British troops (with a couple of survivors too).

If you tell your people they're superior, they'll do as they please.

It's one story of many, but it includes someone fairly close to me who lost someone very close to her. She ended up migrating to the States and marrying (duh) my great uncle.

So I ask you, and tell me now; is my great aunt lying to me?

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information