Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing to see here, just a flu like any other, don't care

46 29.68%
  • A little worried, just wait weeks and things will be okay as usual

29 18.71%
  • Mixed feelings

53 34.19%
  • A lot worried, things seems to get worse each day more, already thinking about stockpilling

23 14.84%
  • WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! Make Ranger0075 admin before our death!!

14 9.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 305 of 640 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 6391

Thread: Coronavirus 2020 plague

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

What is this pissing contest? You guys we gotta unite and save the old and vunerable.

We could all be outside sanitizing railings but you guys are having a dick measuring contest.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jingorex View Post
    What did i post that was 'literal propaganda'.

There is nothing true about his post. The story even says he was directed to go to an emergency room. If you're a US citizen you understand that no one can be turned away from an emergency room..right? I mean its sort of the law...even if youre wearing a KKK hood or dressed in ISIS uniform they have to take you in an emergency room, thats the LAW.

The idiot went to a boutique clinic and got told to go to the emergency room...he didnt go. It had nothing to do with insurance, just your insecurity and desperate need to bash the US

Now go on, show me the 'literal propaganda' piece i posted.
    I already did - you didn't post it, you wrote it out. 'NHS will refuse to treat patients they think are racist.'
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

When Americans talk about how "awesome" they are. There are few countries in the world that have drifted further from their original ideals than the U.S - that's for sure. I bet most of them have never even read either the Bill of Rights or the Declaration of Independence. I have. And judging from those texts alone: America is nothing like what the Founding Fathers intended it to be. It's a lot closer to the British Empire as it was in 1775. What to do with those embarrassing documents just so you can stop acting like you're the greatest country in the world while all those laws are a dead letter ?

There is a modest suggestion: 0:15

You sold your soul and your freedoms to Mammon. First to slave-owners and then to big industrialists and bankers who run for office and make you believe that this is what your country is supposed to be. Get the fuck outta here. Who are you trying to kid ?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Stats:

Life expectancy (years):

Italy: 83.4
    Israel: 82.8
    France: 82.5
    South Korea: 82.8
    Netherlands: 82.1
    UK: 81.2
    Chile: 80
    Czechia: 79.2
    USA: 78.9
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    When Americans talk about how "awesome" they are. There are few countries in the world that have drifted further from their original ideals than the U.S - that's for sure. I bet most of them have never even read either the Bill of Rights or the Declaration of Independence. I have. And judging from those texts alone: America is nothing like what the Founding Fathers intended it to be. It's a lot closer to the British Empire as it was in 1775. What to do with those embarrassing documents just so you can stop acting to be so lofty:

There is a modest suggestion: 0:16

You sold your soul and your freedoms to Mammon. First to slave-owners and then to big industrialists and bankers who run for office and make you believe that this is what your country is supposed to be. Get the fuck outta here. Who are you trying to kid ?
    Obviously. I mean, who said that Americans today are like the Americans back then? Americans back then weren't like the sheeple of America today who bend their knees to the federal government with all of it's glory. Most of these idiots don't even know how many stars are on their flag let alone know what they represent.

American consumerism is a way of life in today's US, and the mass media outlets work in direct conjunction with the government. I mean, if Trump stated that he would enact the red flag laws in taking away people's 2nd amendment rights away you think that people like him who stand for their rights? The obvious question to that is obvious; a no. The reason why the founding father had given every American citizen the right to bear arms is not to defend their country and their liberties from foreign governments and countries but also from the federal and state governments of the US itself which is why you can't be pro-gun and pro-government at the same time since they have different philosophies that great contradict one another.

How come foreigners like myself know about their history far more so than the average American is literally bizarre.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

But its true!! You even admitted it!!

The definition of propaganda has nothing to do with your feelings. What i posted is a fact, you confirmed it...thats a fact, not propaganda.
    Look, I'm sorry, I didn't come close to 'admitting' it, I proved it wrong and got lots of thumbie uppies from various other people. I'm sorry, Jingo, but you're maybe too stupid to be having this conversation if your reading comprehension is this poor. It's a lie, I demonstrated it to be a lie, go back and re-read, perhaps slower. If you need me to explain in smaller words I will do so.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Obviously. I mean, who said that Americans today are like the Americans back then? Americans back then weren't like the sheeple of America today who bend their knees to the federal government with all of it's glory. Most of these idiots don't even know how many stars are on their flag let alone know what they represent.

American consumerism is a way of life in today's US, and the mass media outlets work in direct conjunction with the government. I mean, if Trump stated that he would enact the red flag laws in taking away people's 2nd amendment rights away you think that people like him who stand for their rights? The obvious question to that is obvious; a no. The reason why the founding father had given every American citizen the right to bear arms is not to defend their country and their liberties from foreign governments and countries but also from the federal and state governments of the US itself which is why you can't be pro-gun and pro-government at the same time since they have different philosophies that great contradict one another.

How come foreigners like myself know about their history far more so than the average American is literally bizarre.
    Imagine that country being inhabited by Dutch.. or by Britons or by Swedes. Israeli's. It wouldn't be such a mess as it is now.

The problem with America... is that it's so full of Americans.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Thankfully it will soon be Northern Mexico because that wall is never going to get built (and we all know it) and the promise can be filed under "Trump's many lies". Trump and the Republicans, after all, need Juan and Juanita to do all the hard work for them - to mow their lawn, to work in the few remaining factories, to do the harvesting or to suck the big wig's cock.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

you admitted that what i said was 100% correct:
    Look mate. We'll do this super-duper slowly for your teeny tiny American brain:

What you suggested was that

1) the NHS
    will 2) turn people away
    because 3) they think
    4) they're racist.

In reality:

1) The NHS trust for Bristol North (about 1/650th of the population of the UK)
    will 2) stop non-essential treatment if it is safe to do so (so not turn anyone away, and certainly not stop essential treatment, which is what you said)
    if 3) the patients are actually and repeatedly abusive to staff (so not 'if they think they're racist' which is what you said)
    4) including racial abuse amongst other things .

This amounts to one local authority not issuing paracetamol or perhaps terminating a check-up to patients with a history of abusing staff, and NOT

'the NHS turning away people they think are racist.'
    I imagine the same is probably true in any US hospital which cares about the welfare of its staff.

If you need even smaller words, just ask.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Imagine that country being inhabited by Dutch.. or by Britons or by Swedes. Israeli's. It wouldn't be such a mess as it is now.
    You need to remember that it was mostly inhabited by the trash of Europe who went to the Americas for a better life. I mean, your ancestors had no reason to go to America since they live a good life back in the Netherlands. Of course, being of poor background doesn't automatically makes you dumb since there are plenty of inventions from the US that we take for granted like the automobile, airplanes, internet(the WWW was invented by an Englishman) and so on, but it's obviously the ones who did that are bright minded peoples of America, not idiotic boomers like Jingo. Look at the former head of Apple, Steve Jobs. He was of Arab(Syrian Muslim) and German ancestry who got adopted into an Armenian Christian family later on. He became a very successful man in the later years of his life.

Page 305 of 640 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355405 ... LastLast

Thread Information