Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ancient Church Hidden in Turkish Lake. And a Pagan Temple May Lie Beneath It.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

You Jews worship an Egyptian God "Yah"...

The oldest plausible recorded occurrence of Yahweh is as a place-name, "land of Shasu of yhw", in an Egyptian inscription from the time of Amenhotep III (1402–1363 BCE),[19][20] the Shasu being nomads from Midian and Edom in northern Arabia.[21] In this case a plausible etymology for the name could be from the root HWY, which would yield the meaning "he blows", appropriate to a weather divinity.

But when Christ, a true Jew, walks among you and says he is God, you reject him.

Lol, Jews sucking Egyptian cock again, as if the Egyptian slavery period was bad enough, but your continued worship of "Yah"makes you an Egyptian cuck until the end of your religion.

Jews actually become more Jewish when they become Christian instead of worshiping their Egyptian god.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    And as we all know, Jews are liars and cheats so the bible can be dismissed as a work of dishonesty.

The point is that authors shimmied in a false fact about Jesus' life to have it fit their misinterpretation of a prophecy proving they're dishonest dealers. There are several other direct examples of this in the NT.
    So it's one Jew's word vs another Jew's word. I would rather believe in the Jews who's God actually did shit (Like how Jewish Christians who's God, Christ, conquered the Roman Empire [which oppressed ancient Judaism vs the Egyptian god Yah who failed to protect Jews from the Greeks, the Babylonians, the Egyptians, the Romans and etc.])

Your tinfoil hat is slipping.
    Lol can't accept facts? That's why you resort to Ad-Hominems. Freemasonry is undeniably Judaizing look up the myth of Hiram Abiff. Also, the term "Kadosh" is derived from the Hebrew word "קדוש", which means holy or consecrated.

Imagine being a monk that says this.
    I'm not a monk anymore, didn't I tell you I was expelled from the Order of Augustinian Recollects? But I am still religious though.

Listen, Einstein, the Zoroastrian religion doesn't actually predate Judaism or more specifically the monotheistic cult of Yah that dates to at least the 10th century BC and definitely not the monotheistic religion instituted by Akhenaten in Egypt in the 15th century BC. Yes, the bible makes it obvious most Israelites were pagans until the first exile, that's not relevant to the discussion. Either way it's totally irrelevant to the point you're deliberately avoiding which is that whether or not some of the browner indo Europeans were monotheists, Christianity borrowed heavily and deliberately from European paganism, from your holidays (Christmas, Easter) to many of your early saints to your church (pontifex used to be pagan!) To your actual god (the trinity). You're like 90% pagan 10% judaised. Except Jehovah's witnesses of course.
    Well Zoroastrianism does not indeed predate Judaism but Judaism in it's former years was Monolatric and accepted multiple gods but emphasized their national god as supreme. However, the pioneers of Philosophical Monotheism, the Greeks (Xenophanes of Colophon 475 B.C.) and Indians (Vedic Monism 1500 B.C.) clearly predate the Egyptian Yahwist cult (1402 B.C.). Actually, our indigenous Tantric goddess that survived Islamic (Semitic) iconoclasm and became an aspect of the Virgin Mary (Our Lady of Guidance), comes from that very Indo-European monist tradition stemming from Hinduism, predating the "Yah" cult.

Furthermore, it's the well developed Greek Philosophical Monotheism which was ultimately fused with Christianity. (That's why Christ is called the Greek terms "Alpha and Omega" and he is known as the Greek "Logos")

Those Christians were Jewish Christians (is Israelites). Nothing in revelations contradicts the excerpt I quoted. I'm surprised a monk doesn't know that.
    Yes, and John the Jew condemned his fellow Jews as of the synagogue of Satan in that very same book.

Yes, Israel will be redeemed when the Messiah comes, Jews know this and await it. The differences between Judah and Israel were settled in the 7th century BC.
    You as a Jew, would not accept a deified Jew, Christ, as God (Who abandoned his divinity to become man, before re-assuming it, and conquering your conquerors, the Romans).

But instead, believe that some FAR OFF anointed one of some ancient Egyptian deity, "Yah", your promised Messiah, would come and save you. The same Egyptian military god who failed to save you from the Greeks, Babylonians, Egyptians and Romans who trampled on you...

Nope, still Israel. Face it, you're not relevant.
    Our eyes are affixed on the heavenly Jerusalem not the earthly one, which was rightly condemned as a whore.

The only people with leanings towards the neturei karta are the 5-6,000 blood traitors who make it up. Even the satmar think they're cunts. Even regular anti Zionist Jews think they're cunts. Their opposition to Israel's existence is purely based on their religious understanding of certain prophecies.
    I see. Nice to know your opinion of them.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,280
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

>be a monk
    >pertain to a religion that completely accepts the truth of Judaism except that Jesus has completed it
    >try to argue Judaism isn't consistent

You're an absolute joke m8. More of an identity for you than a religion, maybe?

Yah isn't Egyptian btw. Some scholars think he was Midianite though. Either way he's the god you Catholics worship alongside those other two so I don't understand the attack. You look ridiculous. Stop making up facts. It just makes you look even more desperate. I'm sorry your constant attempts to proselytize me aren't working but don't 'flip out,' hehe.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I hope another John the Baptist comes and says this upon you people when you want Re-Baptism (Your family were former Catholics who became Jewish again, former Portuguese Marranos who abandoned the glory of Christ to return to the rule of the Whore of Babylon)...

Matthew 3:7
    But when John saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his place of baptism, he said to them, "You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

Go worship your Egyptian god, "Yah", follow your "Talmud" composed in Babylon and you practice the spiritual harlotry of your fellow Canaanites the Sodomites...

Revelation consistently speaks as if there were only one "great city" ("the great city"), (Jerusalem) suggesting that the great city of 11:8 is the same as the great city mentioned in the other seven texts—Babylon. Additional evidence for the identity of the two is the fact that both are symbolically named after great Old Testament enemies of the faith: Sodom, Egypt, and Babylon.

All, of which failed to protect you from your various lover-conquerors, the Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans and etc..

Instead of follow your own countryman, Christ the true God, born and walked among you...

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Pmsl at a catholic openly admitting native gods became part of the 'Virgin' Mary. Thanks for proving my point, heathen. At least you're honest.

And no, the Greek philosophical tradition doesn't predate akhenaten. Not even the Greek written tradition does. Again you need to stop making up facts and stop worshipping indo-europeans - your conquerors. It's a very cuckish thing to do. Even if yah had been Egyptian, which he isn't, at least a) the Egyptians were fellow afro-asiatics and b) we rekt them as recently as 1973 whereas the flips are still praying to their many gods to turn them white.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,967
    Given: 16,925

1 Not allowed!

Would be incredibly great to dive there

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

>be a monk
    >pertain to a religion that completely accepts the truth of Judaism except that Jesus has completed it
    >try to argue Judaism isn't consistent

You're an absolute joke m8. More of an identity for you than a religion, maybe?

Yah isn't Egyptian btw. Some scholars think he was Midianite though. Either way he's the god you Catholics worship alongside those other two so I don't understand the attack. You look ridiculous. Stop making up facts. It just makes you look even more desperate. I'm sorry your constant attempts to proselytize me aren't working but don't 'flip out,' hehe.
    Christ was obviously trying to restore Israel to it's older "Elohist" worship of the "Monistic" tradition. Which he himself subscribes too in saying that he is an emanation of the one God and him and God are one. Monistic El worship does not contradict with the Holy Trinity at all. It's Yahwism which has failed Israel many times (Like that when Yahweh promised to protect Israel from it's enemies but Jerusalem gets destroyed anyway, by Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks and Romans etc.)

I actually think that giving you Christian baptism and re-inclusion into our true religion, Christianity, a religion that conquered it's conquerors, the Romans...

Is an undeserved grace for you.

Go worship your vain national god Yahweh, who did nothing as your country bled underfoot over many conquerors. Don't be Christian. Being Christian is a grace you don't deserve and something which your family already abandoned to go worship under the books you made in Babylon.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Jesus is god but also not god at the same time <- Catholics

If I wanted to worship a god based on achievements I'd worship Allah, whose Muslims conquered half the known world in a few decades. Their population is also rising fast so they seem like the winning side. Long live the MILF, amirite?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Pmsl at a catholic openly admitting native gods became part of the 'Virgin' Mary. Thanks for proving my point, heathen. At least you're honest.
    Lol at you condemning us for syncretism when the your own religion, the Egyptian Yahwist cult tried to syncretize itself with your Canaanite El worship.

And no, the Greek philosophical tradition doesn't predate akhenaten. Not even the Greek written tradition does. Again you need to stop making up facts and stop worshipping indo-europeans - your conquerors. It's a very cuckish thing to do.
    Lol at least I'm not a self-hater who hates 30-40% of his Indo-European genetic part and goes on to commit fratricide against their fellow Semitic neighbors.

Even if yah had been Egyptian, which he isn't, at least a) the Egyptians were fellow afro-asiatics and b) we rekt them as recently as 1973 whereas the flips are still praying to their many gods to turn them white.
    Yes, you are proud of your fellow Semites, the Egyptians and then you are also proud of massacring them. How consistent of you. Also, I'm not the one here who makes posts like this...

I have consistently said that Filipinos were Asians NOT whites..

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Would be incredibly great to dive there
    Agreed. It looks majestic.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information