Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

There is an old saying, "Don't bite at the hand that feeds you." In this peculiar situation, people want to be parasitic, welfare leeches by having Western society comforts and technology. They want the free, latest iphones.... luxury cars like Mercedes Benz and Jaguar (British modeled luxury cars) series cars.... overpriced McMansions at the taxpayer's expense......

The best thing to do in this situation is to let them starve and die..... ungrateful parasites need to be treated like what they truly are; parasites. They need to realize that they need to work for such material comforts. There is no such thing as a "free lunch" especially here.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sioned View Post
    Most refugees regardless of ethnic origin are behave like parasites, and they will not return... In 1990s Belgium, Netherlands, Germany gave refugee to yugoslavs during the wars in Bosnia and Croatia. Guess what, most of them never returned. Last time I checked theres no war anymore in Croatia and Bosnia. same with ''refugees'' who fled Chile for Pinochet. They still here. Wouldnt it not time these parasites pack their bags and fly home to Santiago...

I have zero respect for refugees.
    What are you talking about dirty retard?

"Yugo" refugees had to return from Germany, especially Bosnians. They were not allowed to stay once war was over. "Yugos" who live in Germany now are working class (from 1960s since today), not war refugees. and Croats there have lower crimes rated than ethnic Germans. Nevertheless, I want them back here, we need those people and they have nothing to do there in a foreign land.

Don't lie how they are refugee leeches tho, disgusting subhuman.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,300
    Given: 9,873

0 Not allowed!

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yesno View Post
    They’re refugees and they’ll likely go home when safe. As for cultural this and that, of course they’re different. If you’re going to host a family, surely you’d expect differences and try in some way to accommodate them to a point. They’d surely expect to do the same and adapt too.

I doubt most of them expect anything else and are grateful. It must be traumatic running from violence and leaving your significant other behind to possibly die defending their motherland.
    Most of them are okay. It's just the minority that isn't.

But I realized even well behaved ones aren't that culturally compatible and would struggle to integrate if they stayed permanently. I believed that was not the case before hearing first hand experiences from other people. and, most of these people are adults. They will have hard time to adopt anywhere which isn't Ukraine.

Eventually their kids could integrate, but even that is a question mark. They are very Ukraine-focused (which is normal), which is why I think they are best back home.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    What's the problem?

I am allergic to Sioned since long time. She is a psychopathic imbecile, who wrote how she regrets not more Jews were holocausted and makes fun of stuff like that.
    No worry, I really don't know anyone who fled the war to....Netherlands and Belgium

Lol.

Dutch are hated by Bosniaks especially.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutchbat

they are really dying to settle in shitty Netherlands indeed. Maybe only in some THC fueled dreams.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    No, they wont. Millions of ukrainians are already moved to West when this war didnt even exist. Ukraine is on black african level, i mean the living standards. Poorest country of Europe.
    Naturally it's one of the richest countries in Europe. So is Congo (worldwide) though. Guess it doesn't mean so much.

Opposite examples are Switzerland and Japan.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    Lots of people are mentioning that "cultural compatibility", but do you think they fit in Croatia culturally? Tbh, Im not so sure..that's just my impression
    It seems they don't. That's my point even. I have nothing against Ukrainian people and I was very supportive of them coming here exactly because I believed they are culturally and ethnically compatible. After all, Croats came from Ukraine centuries ago. But now, when we got to know them more, I would say they are not.

They are different people than Croats, culture, mentality is different.

That's why I am much less supportive of them now than I was before (when I actually didn't know much about them expect from the internet). They are simply foreign.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashball View Post
    Ukrainian immigration to France perceptive : it is very different to non-European immigrants; seeing so many whites (i means, really) as immigrants is quite surprising

Afterwards, you live in Croatia, so in a less multiracial country than France... So you don't have the same perception.

If I were Croatian, I might think like you, but I live in France and the racial situation is... well, it is a country which, in 10/15 years, will be close to a majority of non-European + a more mixed population.

I think a healthy people should be able (it's a natural thing, xenophobia) to refuse anyone, even a genetically very close population!

But, when you have been living in a multiracial country for several decades (France)... seeing white Ukrainian immigrants (so really very white), it can be good for the mental area.

People who don't live in this rat hole that is France should understand this: there is no "war" in France, not even a civil war > the natives accept that this one is replaced by other (non euro) populations, to mingle with it too.

It must be remembered that there are not two factions: the non-Europeans, and the native French who would fight this invasion...
    It's unrealistic. There is only one camp: the non-natives who do the usual things, for their population (crimes and variants), then the native population who are indifferent to it (and vote moreover for it to remain like that, keep the "statu quo").

The only working population in France: non euro immigrants, who have a strong, very racist identity (racism is natural, so I'm not going to blame them).

This is the reality of things. You have to understand it, accept it and refocus on yourself so as not to sink into madness by worrying 24 hours a day about the situation in France.

A Croat can afford to think of his people first, because it's worth it, because it's not so crazy, because it is not so anti-racist, etc.

However, escaping to another country can be complicated.

In my case, it's quite complicated, because I'm not purely French (75%, i have a very specific genetic profil and specific genetic variant) and I have no particular attachment to the actual France (the people are feminist + passive or active anti-racist, depending on the individual).

On the other hand, I have more attachment to Croats, Serbs, Friulians, Vâldotaines, Piedmontese and Venetians, so I can say that your position is quite logical and sound.

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,003
    Given: 10,573

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    It seems they don't. That's my point even. I have nothing against Ukrainian people and I was very supportive of them coming here exactly because I believed they are culturally and ethnically compatible. After all, Croats came from Ukraine centuries ago. But now, when we got to know them more, I would say they are not.

They are different people than Croats, culture, mentality is different.

That's why I am much less supportive of them now than I was before (when I actually didn't know much about them expect from the internet). They are simply foreign.
    Croats came from Ukraine ?

Was this part of the Slavic migration into the Balkans?
    How long ago was this

Last Online
    08-05-2022 @ 11:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 32