Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: By 2020 2.7 mil Australians of unmixed Asian origin & about 3.9 million persons part Asian ancestry

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KidMulat View Post
    You sound like every guy I ever met who had "Pinoy Pride" tattooed on their body.
    I'm just here to give perspective. I'm sorry to have smashed your preconceived notion that Australia was "home to the mixed raced people of the Indian and Pacific Oceans" because they are simply not.

And Pinoy Pride is not that special too. Nationalism is only secondary when compared to the primary value of being humane and noble.

“You are so... 11:59” Kalimtari's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-05-2019 @ 12:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mollusca-Cephalopoda-Octopodiformes-Octopoda
    Country
    Austria
    Region
    Tirol
    Hero
    Cthulhu
    Religion
    Cthulhu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,601
    Given: 6,731

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    Whilst nothing against East Asians if I wanted to live in China I'd move to Shanghai. I just simply cannot understand the Australian Elite's desire to become another province of China.
    like it once became just another province of GB?

Last Online
    02-13-2015 @ 05:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black Atlantic
    Ethnicity
    Black American/tri-racial
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Ethiopid or Sudanid/Arabid
    Politics
    Communalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,852
    Given: 445

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saludong View Post
    I'm just here to give perspective. I'm sorry to have smashed your preconceived notion that Australia was "home to the mixed raced people of the Indian and Pacific Oceans" because they are simply not.

And Pinoy Pride is not that special too. Nationalism is only secondary when compare to the primary value of being humane and noble.
    You didn't smash anything; no colonial population of mixed race people settled in large amount to the Philippines; the went to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK.

There is clear census data showing populations from Seychelles to Fiji and beyond who immigrated; that is the diversity of Oceania which is very different than the diversity of just the Philippines.

The tattoo comment was in reference to those guys inability to see their country was basically all Spain could get and it really wasn't much of a colony anyway in terms of return/profit.
    "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." -Zora Neale Hurston

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You didn't smash anything; no colonial population of mixed race people settled in large amount to the Philippines; the went to Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the UK.

There is clear census data showing populations from Seychelles to Fiji and beyond who immigrated; that is the diversity of Oceania which is very different than the diversity of just the Philippines.

The tattoo comment was in reference to those guys inability to see their country was basically all Spain could get and it really wasn't much of a colony anyway in terms of return/profit.
    What are you blind? Didn't I just showed you the Census already?

There was a massive population of mixed-raced people in the Philippines.

Do I really need to quote the census commentary?

“Your first question, with respect to the Spanish population, must refer to native Spaniards only; as their numerous descendants, through all the variety of half-castes, would include one third at least of the whole population of Luconia (i.e., Luzon–A. C.)

“Of native Spaniards, accordingly, settled in the Philippine Islands, the total number may be stated at 2,000 not military. The military, including all descriptions, men and officers, are about 2,500, out of which number the native regiments are officered These last, in 1796-7, were almost entirely composed of South Americans and were reckoned at 5,000 men, making a military force of about 7,500.

“The castes bearing a mixture of the Spanish blood are in Luconia alone at least 200,000. The Sangleys, or Chinese descendants, are upwards of 20,000, and Indians, who call themselves the original Tagalas, about 340,000, making a total population in that island of about 600,000 souls.”

In fact, America blatantly lied to reduce it. The first American census reclassified all the Hispanic Filipinos with descent from Spain, Peru or Mexico into being mere Malays.

And this is this eschewed new interpretation which you carry over in your perceptions.

And claim that Filipinos are just Austronesians with slight Chinese or Spanish ancestry.

We'll that's not true; most Filipinos ARE part Chinese and ARE part Hispanic. The slight component which you speak of is the resident pure Chinese who live in the Philippines which number to only a million and the resident pure Spaniard who numbers to only 500,000.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Furthermore that is the census in the 1700s. (Wherein 1/3rd of Filipinos had Hispanic descent) their descendants have now googled into the millions.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black Atlantic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Communalist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What are you blind? Didn't I just showed you the Census already?

There was a massive population of mixed-raced people in the Philippines.

Do I really need to quote the census commentary?

“Your first question, with respect to the Spanish population, must refer to native Spaniards only; as their numerous descendants, through all the variety of half-castes, would include one third at least of the whole population of Luconia (i.e., Luzon–A. C.)

“Of native Spaniards, accordingly, settled in the Philippine Islands, the total number may be stated at 2,000 not military. The military, including all descriptions, men and officers, are about 2,500, out of which number the native regiments are officered These last, in 1796-7, were almost entirely composed of South Americans and were reckoned at 5,000 men, making a military force of about 7,500.

“The castes bearing a mixture of the Spanish blood are in Luconia alone at least 200,000. The Sangleys, or Chinese descendants, are upwards of 20,000, and Indians, who call themselves the original Tagalas, about 340,000, making a total population in that island of about 600,000 souls.”

In fact, America blatantly lied to reduce it. The first American census reclassified all the Hispanic Filipinos into being mere Malays.
    You still are not hearing me; MESTIZOS OF THE PHILIPPINES ARE ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE

That is not the diversity of the entire Oceanic and Southeast Asian communities mixed race populations.

I do not care about Filipino mestizos in the Philippines I am talking about the communities who've already immigrated elsewhere and that elsewhere is Australia not the Philippines.

You continually quote that same figure on several threads; no one cares.
    "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." -Zora Neale Hurston

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You still are not hearing me; MESTIZOS OF THE PHILIPPINES ARE ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE

That is not the diversity of the entire Oceanic and Southeast Asian communities mixed race populations.

I do not care about Filipino mestizos in the Philippines I am talking about the communities who've already immigrated elsewhere and that elsewhere is Australia not the Philippines.

You continually quote that same figure on several threads; no one cares.
    Actually my figures are the conservative ones compared to clete27's figures that 55/58 Fillipino automosal DNA studies also show constant European admixture. And 8 out 14 samples also show a consistent Native-American introgression too, to boot.

Likewise your claim that Australia is the homeland the Pacific Mixed raced population is simply not true because 1, there was no race-mixing in anglophone white-supremacist Australia until the middle of the 20th century. There was race mixing between transpacific ocean and transindian ocean populations in the Philippines as early at the 16th century.

Sure there was mixed-raced migration from former Dutch and British colonies to Australia, but they were puny and miniscule since the Dutch and British were very racist then, and being racist, had only a tiny fraction of mixed raced descendants vs those people who were colonized by Portugal or Spain.

Furthermore, the Marianas-islander, Mexican or Peruvian populations (which are Pacific areas) present in the Philippines but absent in Australia does not bode well to the claim that they are a homeland of mixed-raced people from the pacific.

A homeland of intra-pacific mixed raced peoples, yes but for the TRANSPACIFIC mixed raced people, then no.

Also please don't pretend that Australia's and California's fake multi-culturalism borne of comfortable emigre lifestyle can hold a tiny finger to the authentic history of the settlers here.

I.E: Mexican soldiers were settled in the Philippines and had participated in the war against the British Occupation of Manila. Or Colombians settled the city of Puerto Princessa during the Castille wars against the Brunei Sultanate or that Peruvians were imported to participate in the Moro wars against the Sulu Sultanate. Or during the Spanish evacuation of the captaincy of Ternate and Mallaku, the "Paacific Mixed-race people" sure did consider las islas filipnas as a destination...

Dear dear, you do not hold a tiny finger to our storied authenticity.

You late-commer, unhistoried, fake emigre' sort of multiculturalist. Our Arabs here are borne out of dyanastic wars for the house of Hashim or our Hispanics here have glorious tales of their exploits in the Castille wars...

And now, here you are thinking that your refugee, I mean emigre' mileu can hold tiny finger to ours? hahahhaahah don't make me laugh you refugee.
    Last edited by Selurong; 05-26-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,706

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fryma View Post
    like it once became just another province of GB?
    The British Crown remains the Head of State of Australia and it is still part of the Commonwealth, and this is for good reason. Asianization plays in the back of people's minds in discussions about whether Australia should be a republic or not.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-06-2016 @ 10:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,467
    Given: 3,569

0 Not allowed!

It'll be interesting to follow what will happen to Australia. Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Korea, China, Japan, all have large populations. And Australia is right there, with plenty of space, and a low population... This is a famous Australian film on their skinheads. The Vietnamese in particular are shown as a quite targeted group:

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black Atlantic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Communalist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Actually my figures are the conservative ones compared to clete27's figures that 55/58 Fillipino automosal DNA studies also show constant European admixture. And 8 out 14 samples also show a consistent Native-American introgression too, to boot.

Likewise your claim that Australia is the homeland the Pacific Mixed raced population is simply not true because 1, there was no race-mixing in anglophone white-supremacist Australia until the middle of the 20th century. There was race mixing between transpacific ocean and transindian ocean populations in the Philippines as early at the 16th century.

Sure there was mixed-raced migration from former Dutch and British colonies to Australia, but they were puny and miniscule since the Dutch and British were very racist then, and being racist, had only a tiny fraction of mixed raced descendants vs those people who were colonized by Portugal or Spain.

Furthermore, the Marianas-islander, Mexican or Peruvian populations (which are Pacific areas) present in the Philippines but absent in Australia does not bode well to the claim that they are a homeland of mixed-raced people.

A homeland of intra-pacific mixed raced peoples, yes but for the TRANSPACIFIC mixed raced people, then no.

Also please don't pretend that Australia's and California's fake multi-culturalism borne of comfortable emigre lifestyle can hold a tiny finger to the authentic history of the settlers here.

I.E: Mexican soldiers were settled in the Philippines and had participated in the war against the British Occupation of Manila. Or Colombians settled the city of Puerto Princessa during the Castille wars against the Brunei Sultanate or that Peruvians were imported to participate in the Moro wars against the Sulu Sultanate. You do not hold a tiny finger to our storied authenticity.

You late-commer, unhistoried, fake emigre' sort of multiculturalist.
    All your generalizations and attempts to make Philippines seem relevant is amazingly depressing to see;I feel bad for you honestly

But your generalizations of the Dutch, French and English are unfounded and wholly not true but seeing as you are just so indebted to making your coconut farming country important I will let you continue lol everyone needs something to believe in hahaha

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information