As I was participating in one of my infrequent episodes of pipe tobacco indulgence, a thought occurred to me as I was considering the things I had experienced earlier in the evening. I would like to point out something very important, something that we sometime don’t even consider. It is perhaps the highest form of duty in the Norse Pagan tradition, and it goes by the name of Frith. This principle, in short, epitomizes the wellbeing of the community; this forum is one such community of course. While the ideal of the warrior, being one’s own man or woman, is highly prized, without a productive and supportive community from which to spring forth to adventure and back this “warrior” will surely fail. Fail gloriously, but still fail. The Aesir tribe is constructed in the manner of which I am speaking and an Asa will do right by his tribe. Loki, for his breaks in Frith with the Aesir is then made to do right by them, by the Frith of their community. I urge you to treat the forum members here, the people in your home communities and your families especially in a manner that is conducive to their best wellbeing and happiness. We may have differing ideologies, but you cannot possibly succeed if the whole world is your enemy. Treat those around you with respect, and they will, despite their preconceptions, come to respect you in return. A man fights for his family and for his community, without these he is a lone wolf, an outcast with no support and unable to grow in honor, glory or luck.