View Poll Results: Which one of Dieneke's genetic components is likely responsible for extreme Filipino Horniness?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Negrito (African)

0 0%
  • West Eurasian (which probably only has 1% Euro to it)

1 10.00%
  • Australoid

4 40.00%
  • South East Asian

1 10.00%
  • East Asian

0 0%
  • Stears is hot

4 40.00%
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Filipino Anthropological Issues Thread

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    Saladung cherry picked the pics.

Typical Filipinos.Crowd pics .

No. you are the ones who cherry picked the photos. See the hats in the first picture? Those are hats the Muslims wear and they have miniscule or no Hispanic or Latino Ancestry. Furthermore, they are not even the majority of Filipinos. 3/5ths of which live in the island of Luzon. They live in the island of Mindanao which only compose 1/5ths of the population. The same goes for the second pic.

Here are pictures of people from Manila using the Metro Rail Transit Station.

You would see alot of dark haired Latino or Hispanic looking people. Go home propagandist. You just can't accept the fact that we are Hispanic by RIGHT for being the longest and oldest overseas province of the Spanish Empire and that we have been citizens of Spain 100 more years than you. This ruins your box-thinking that all Filipinos are Negritos because you are a bigot.

We'll I can cherry pick Mexicans too.

Look at all the shit-skinned Mexican people from Mexico City pretending to be Mestizo while ordinary Manileńos using the Train Station are obviously more white-skinned when they board the MRT.

And seriously, I am wasting my time on you. Even if I show you the grant to our land awarded by the King of Spain due to our Hidalgo ancestry and our services in the war against the Bruenei Sultanate, you still wouldn't believe I have Hispanic genes.

Anyway, here's more shit-skinned Mexicunts

Now, look at all the Negrito looking ordinary Filipenis.

Also, heck I already proved to you that I come from an old political clan and my mum looks like a fucking Mestiza and I mingle with Presidents and Actors who are also part European and I am related to them, and you would still label me a Negrito. You are hopeless and you even twist the truth and scientific studies and censuses to further your bigoted agenda.

The only one losing credibility here is you, you insurrecto. And IDC about your prejudices and biases I know my geneology. And I doubt that you even have one.

Me and simple who is part French-Filipino both have mothers who's clans come from Pangasinan where there are tons of Mestizos and Mestizas; part Portuguese, part French, part Spanish, part Italian and whatever Catholic European there is, in addition to some areas in the Philippines like Puerto Princessa founded by Colombians or Zamboanga del Sur founded by Mexicans.

But you wont believe that even if we show you our genealogy records, the royal deeds granted us by the Spanish King or whatevs. So I'm wasting my time on you. You coward. You won't even show us your face here or post pictures of your family and you have the gall to judge me who has more exposure than you?

It's obvious that you are only doing this because you are a troll and love to troll Filipinos. Whatever.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is an ordinary Mexican family

See how Caucasian their features are and how white their skin is? This is the mark of Mestizo ancestry in Mexicans; all Mexicans have around 50% European blood that's why they all look like that.

All Filipinos have zero European blood and only 1% of the total population have any European blood. They are all predominantly Negrito. That's why they look like that.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-24-2016 @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Azorean-Catarinense (Homo sapiens nobilis)
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Taxonomy
    [Updating... 10%]
    Politics
    Separatist.
    Hero
    Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro Garibaldi (Anita Garibaldi)
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,787
    Given: 3,908

2 Not allowed!

Saludong, you don't have the rights to call them shitskins or other things, because you are brown skinned like them.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    This is an ordinary Mexican family

See how Caucasian their features are and how white their skin is? This is the mark of Mestizo ancestry in Mexicans; all Mexicans have around 50% European blood that's why they all look like that.

All Filipinos have zero European blood and only 1% of the total population have any European blood. They are all predominantly Negrito. That's why they look like that.
    Poor saladung again posting his cherry picked photos. Hes ashamed of his aeta,negrita,papuan blood. So he makes up lies to be descendant of Spaniards,portuguese,aliens etc. and of royalty blood lmaoo
    Poor saladung thinks his skin is white. Poor saldung thinks his mother looks mestiza.
    Poor saladung steals some ladies identity and tries to pass it off as his mother.
    Poor saladung has shit skin color but thinks its white.
    Poor saladung thinks he is Hispanic.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-21-2015 @ 09:06 AM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,015
    Given: 18,435

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator Carlos Caminha View Post
    Saludong, you don't have the rights to call them shitskins or other things, because you are brown skinned like them.
    No, he's white.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-24-2016 @ 02:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Azorean-Catarinense (Homo sapiens nobilis)
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Taxonomy
    [Updating... 10%]
    Politics
    Separatist.
    Hero
    Ana Maria de Jesus Ribeiro Garibaldi (Anita Garibaldi)
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,787
    Given: 3,908

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Han Cholo View Post
    No, he's white.
    Default white*

Banned
    Last Online
    05-21-2015 @ 09:06 AM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,015
    Given: 18,435

1 Not allowed!

Saludong, seriously. I don't see any difference in these skin colors:

Shitskin?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    No. you are the ones who cherry picked the photos. See the hats in the first picture? Those are hats the Muslims wear and they have miniscule or no Hispanic or Latino Ancestry. Furthermore, they are not even the majority of Filipinos. 3/5ths of which live in the island of Luzon. They live in the island of Mindanao which only compose 1/5ths of the population. The same goes for the second pic.

Here are pictures of people from Manila using the Metro Rail Transit Station.

You would see alot of dark haired Latino or Hispanic looking people. Go home propagandist. You just can't accept the fact that we are Hispanic by RIGHT for being the longest and oldest overseas province of the Spanish Empire and that we have been citizens of Spain 100 more years than you. This ruins your box-thinking that all Filipinos are Negritos because you are a bigot.

We'll I can cherry pick Mexicans too.

Look at all the shit-skinned Mexican people from Mexico City pretending to be Mestizo while ordinary Manileńos using the Train Station are obviously more white-skinned when they board the MRT.

And seriously, I am wasting my time on you. Even if I show you the grant to our land awarded by the King of Spain due to our Hidalgo ancestry and our services in the war against the Bruenei Sultanate, you still wouldn't believe I have Hispanic genes.

Anyway, here's more shit-skinned Mexicunts

Now, look at all the Negrito looking ordinary Filipenis.

Also, heck I already proved to you that I come from an old political clan and my mum looks like a fucking Mestiza and I mingle with Presidents and Actors who are also part European and I am related to them, and you would still label me a Negrito. You are hopeless and you even twist the truth and scientific studies and censuses to further your bigoted agenda.

The only one losing credibility here is you, you insurrecto. And IDC about your prejudices and biases I know my geneology. And I doubt that you even have one.

Me and simple who is part French-Filipino both have mothers who's clans come from Pangasinan where there are tons of Mestizos and Mestizas; part Portuguese, part French, part Spanish, part Italian and whatever Catholic European there is, in addition to some areas in the Philippines like Puerto Princessa founded by Colombians or Zamboanga del Sur founded by Mexicans.

But you wont believe that even if we show you our genealogy records, the royal deeds granted us by the Spanish King or whatevs. So I'm wasting my time on you. You coward. You won't even show us your face here or post pictures of your family and you have the gall to judge me who has more exposure than you?

It's obvious that you are only doing this because you are a troll and love to troll Filipinos. Whatever.
    Saldung you look like a low class sewer dweller from Manilla,so i don't know how you can mingle with the President of the Philipines. Maybe you met her when she was handing out rice,dog meat for votes?

Shitskin saladung more Hispanic than Mexicans? haha poor saldung looks like a vietnamese dipped in chocolate "shitskin".

You are a shitskinned Penoy-Katoey

This is what typical filipinos look like and you look no different. You have European blood??? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Filipinos have natural shit skin color like yourself .Thousands of people on the pics no cherry pic. Pinoys have classic charcoaled shitskin

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Poor saladung again posting his cherry picked photos. Hes ashamed of his aeta,negrita,papuan blood. So he makes up lies to be descendant of Spaniards,portuguese,aliens etc. and of royalty blood lmaoo
    Poor saladung thinks his skin is white. Poor saldung thinks his mother looks mestiza.
    Poor saladung steals some ladies identity and tries to pass it off as his mother.
    Poor saladung has shit skin color but thinks its white.
    Poor saladung thinks he is Hispanic.
    You are retarded that's really my mother

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Saldung you look like a low class sewer dweller from Manilla,so i don't know how you can mingle with the President of the Philipines. Maybe you met her when she was handing out rice,dog meat for votes?

Shitskin saladung more Hispanic than Mexicans? haha poor saldung looks like a vietnamese dipped in chocolate "shitskin".

You are a shitskinned Penoy-Katoey

This is what typical filipinos look like and you look no different. You have European blood??? lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Filipinos have natural shit skin color like yourself .Thousands of people on the pics no cherry pic. Pinoys have classic charcoaled shitskin

I really have half a mind to really have your IP address tracked down by my contacts in the army and have you water boarded you irreverent piece of shit. But I promised Novella that I wouldn't threaten anyone here so i'll just let this one slide. Please stop being a troll and show your face, coward. If not then I'll go on my life without you. Or have you placed on ignore. No matter how much truth you hammer down somebody if they are absurdly stubborn then there is nothing I can do about it.

*sigh.

If you go on your dishonest, cowardly and trollish ways. Then it's your loss not mine. I just pray that one day you may change for the better.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information