Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Empecinado View Post
    These 2º and 3º generation immigrants in Europe are just pretending, they try to appear badass acting guetto and attacking weak people, but when they face someone who isn't that they show up what they really are: cowards. Problem is that in the country of the blinds, the one-eyed is the king as we say.
    Muslim herd animals are always cowards, all swarthy folk are. They won't stand to a fair fight let alone an unbalanced one. They don't get you through outright conquest so much as outbreeding you and opportunistically killing off any racial enemies that present an easy target. Then one day they are the near majority and holy shit you are fucked, just like happened to Iran, and before that many other places.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

This will happen in what 30 years for france and 50 for UK? Hard for me to believe people are sitting back and barely complaining at what amounts to their extinction.
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Todos contra nos Y nos contra todos Empecinado's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,867
    Given: 4,236

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Of Ice View Post
    Muslim herd animals are always cowards, all swarthy folk are. They won't stand to a fair fight let alone an unbalanced one. They don't get you through outright conquest so much as outbreeding you and opportunistically killing off any racial enemies that present an easy target. Then one day they are the near majority and holy shit you are fucked, just like happened to Iran, and before that many other places.
    I don't think "all swarthy folk are cowards", Pashtuns and Riffians are quite tough people for example, but those who grow up or are born in Europe for the most part are. Unlike their ancestors they haven't suffered a war, neither poverty nor the streets of a Third World country, they are just grown kids who have lived in a country that allows them to chimp out without consequences and where they feel entitled to do whatever they want, while living on welfare and wearing expensive clothes and Iphones.

You'll never see them attacking alone or using fists, they go always in groups and carrying at least knives. When they see a group of hooligans or any non-weak individual, they lower they head and avoid confrontation. These Pakistani students for example tried to chimp out in Cuba demanding privileges thinking it would work like in Europe, and the government instead sent anti-terrorist special units with dogs and automatic weapons threatening with sending them all to the prison if they didn't calm down:

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

3 Not allowed!

This will happen in what 30 years for france and 50 for UK? Hard for me to believe people are sitting back and barely complaining at what amounts to their extinction.
    The average human intelligence (90% of any population) cannot see beyond one week forward or backward in time. They depend on the upper-5% of intellect to do their thinking for them. The average european may feel that something is wrong, but doesn't know exactly what, or exactly how to respond to his/her feelings.

The upper-5% of human intelligence can make valid, accurate predictions over the span of 10 years; the upper-1% can make predictions perhaps across centuries.

It's actually easy to observe how somebody's (un)intelligence corresponds with their attention-span. A stupid person is dazzled and easily confused by bright lights, fireworks, and simple, childish displays (troll threads, gifs, etc.)

Last Online
    09-19-2021 @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,596
    Given: 409

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by welp View Post
    Decline is decline, takeover is takeover. Germanics were sensible enough to assimilate into the conquered population, kebabs will go all out until everything is -stan.

I, for one, welcome to new age.
    There is no decline here, but only takeover. This is the main difference between this situation and the Roman decline. Rome was economically a shithole since the third century crisis, while the Caliphate in the 10-11th century of the contemporary Western world are economically in the peak.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Empecinado View Post
    I don't think "all swarthy folk are cowards", Pashtuns and Riffians are quite tough people for example, but those who grow up or are born in Europe for the most part are. Unlike their ancestors they haven't suffered a war, neither poverty nor the streets of a Third World country, they are just grown kids who have lived in a country that allows them to chimp out without consequences and where they feel entitled to do whatever they want, while living on welfare and wearing expensive clothes and Iphones.

You'll never see them attacking alone or using fists, they go always in groups and carrying at least knives. When they see a group of hooligans or any non-weak individual, they lower they head and avoid confrontation. These Pakistani students for example tried to chimp out in Cuba demanding privileges thinking it would work like in Europe, and the government instead sent anti-terrorist special units with dogs and automatic weapons threatening with sending them all to the prison if they didn't calm down:

Pashtuns and riffians and sikhs are mostly white with some mix. Pure arabs and african negroes are another story.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    It's actually easy to observe how somebody's (un)intelligence corresponds with their attention-span. A stupid person is dazzled and easily confused by bright lights, fireworks, and simple, childish displays (troll threads, gifs, etc.)
    This is only part I don't fully agree with. I have ADD and that is a lot of why I waste time on stupid shit. But I know what you mean, and I think what you are describing is a different phenomenon.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

2 Not allowed!

This is only part I don't fully agree with. I have ADD and that is a lot of why I waste time on stupid shit. But I know what you mean, and I think what you are describing is a different phenomenon.
    The difference is that the average person cannot choose to think bigger or beyond. You've shown lots of focus in other, more complex, in-depth, and detailed threads. Also, for example, posters online have thread histories. The average poster doesn't start intellectual threads, nor frequently engages in them, to avoid exposing a mundane intellect. You've argued plenty of times on the forum.

Most posters, and readers who never register, come to this forum for Classification/Taxonomy, then they leave. The majority stay due to troll-threads and childish topics. Those appeal to the majority. A much smaller minority actually engage each-other on significant levels.

But the point is, concerning europeans and european culture, is they cannot see (or choose to ignore) what's occurring right in front of their eyes.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-25-2015 @ 10:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,154
    Given: 1,285

0 Not allowed!

Typical anti-muslim thread.