Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Strong CUMAN-TURKIC identity & culture in Kunság region Hungary(Documentum film of the Turkish TV!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    You're one to talk of inferiority complex. You Levanites (especially Palestinians) haven't been independent for millennia, always being nothing but petty subjects and slaves of the invading British, French, Crusaders, Byzantines, Turks, Mongols, and now the Israelis and Americans.

You try to compare yourself to something you deem desirable, so your dumb theories about "MUH CAUCASOID RAYS" are just ways for you to feed your OWD and subsidize your inferiority complex by finding a way to indirectly consider yourself "whyte". Really, everyone in the countries you admire just see you as another smelly potential-taxi driver/kebab vendor. In Bulgaria, I know a Palestinian who had OWD just like you and got his preaching ass beat up in the subway by Neo-Nazis, that's what your fellow members of your "CAUCAUSOID RAYS" think of you.

You're not at all different from the Turanist Turks, you, just like them, spout pan-whatever stuff (in your case pan "CAUCASOID RAYS") so that you can claim the achievements of others who are vaguely related to your own peepol, due to you and your own people being the backwater of humanity. You Levanites exist only to display a warning towards anyone who lives too close to great powers.
    When your accusing other peoples of ethnocentrism and OWDers you need to provide evidence and quotes of me bowing down to Europeans or whatever. Race is not a myth, and there are scientific evidence to support this. I never once claimed that I'm white nor did i ever expressed shame or guilt about my culture or identity as a middle eastern either. Its pretty cute you say this really because Bulgaria never was an independent nation either, and the nation was ruled by the same peoples that ruled by people. Stop denying the existence of race. I told to some Greek member here that i only marry among the peoples who are culturally similar to me(MENA), and i don't display much concern in who my people marry to and whatnot. I consider people like Rula Jebreal, who is half Nigerian half Palestinian, to be a real Palestinian in speaking for my peoples rights and etc to the world despite that she isn't fully Arab and whatnot. I find it funny that a Bulgarian defending Turks despite that Bulgarians show great animosity towards Turkey and her people. Again, i have plenty of Nigerian, Chinese, Sudanese friends and etc, and i never spoke ill against these peoples, so shut the hell up about your accusations of me in being an OWD. Bulgarians are genetically very close to Macedonian Greeks, and they have nothing in common with the Turks nor are the Bulgarians Turkic in either way.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Geographic region of Macedonia + some Dobruja and Thrace
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Sami People
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism
    Hero
    Charalambo Gawras, Constantine II, Fruzhin Asen, Lazar Evhantski
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 1,576

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    When your accusing other peoples of ethnocentrism
    I never said that, don't even lie.

OWDers you need to provide evidence and quotes of me bowing down to Europeans or whatever.
    See Gigamesh900's posts

Race is not a myth
    Yes, but the CAUCASOID RAYS is.

I never once claimed that I'm white nor did i ever expressed shame or guilt about my culture or identity as a middle eastern either.
    You obviously haven't read my previous post, so here it is again:

You try to compare yourself to something you deem desirable, so your dumb theories about "MUH CAUCASOID RAYS" are just ways for you to feed your OWD and subsidize your inferiority complex by finding a way to indirectly consider yourself "whyte". Really, everyone in the countries you admire just see you as another smelly potential-taxi driver/kebab vendor. In Bulgaria, I know a Palestinian who had OWD just like you and got his preaching ass beat up in the subway by Neo-Nazis, that's what your fellow members of your "CAUCAUSOID RAYS" think of you.

You're not at all different from the Turanist Turks, you, just like them, spout pan-whatever stuff (in your case pan "CAUCASOID RAYS") so that you can claim the achievements of others who are vaguely related to your own peepol, due to you and your own people being the backwater of humanity. You Levanites exist only to display a warning towards anyone who lives too close to great powers.

Its pretty cute you say this really because Bulgaria never was an independent nation either, and the nation was ruled by the same peoples that ruled by people.
    Topkek. First Bulgarian Empire: Existed for 337 years. Second Bulgarian Empire: Existed for 237 years. 3rd Bulgarian state: Exists today, independent for 137 years. If it counts as anything, the last Bulgarian state to fall under the Ottomans was a vassal tribute-paying city-state called the Noble Republic of Korpivshtica which fell in 1810, having existed for 416 years. The first Bulgarian state was founded in 681, and if you want to go back even further, in the proto-history of Bulgaria, Patria-Onoguria (the first Bulgar state) had existed since the fall of the Hunnic Empire. Don't even try to compare your country to mine, you greasy food stand worker.

Stop denying the existence of race.
    I'm not, I'm denying the exist of MUH CAUCASOID RAYS!!!

I told to some Greek member here that i only marry among the peoples who are culturally similar to me(MENA)
    Why?

I find it funny that a Bulgarian defending Turks despite that Bulgarians show great animosity towards Turkey and her people.
    Sorry to crush your fervent jealous anti-Turk dreams, but few people in Bulgaria actually give a shit about Turkey or any of our neighbours for that matter. We're not a red-pill incel population.Turks make up 8.8% of Bulgaria's population, and there isn't "animosity" between us. We live like neighbours, we don't hold grudges, and we get along. The Turks in Bulgaria are very integrated, and there isn't even any autonomy movement among them. Relations between us aren't bad at all, you spend too much time taking into consideration the words of angry internet-incel teenage red-pill borrebies.

Again, i have plenty of Nigerian, Chinese, Sudanese friends and etc, and i never spoke ill against these peoples, so shut the hell up about your accusations of me in being an OWD.
    I already explained myself.

Bulgarians are genetically very close to Macedonian Greeks
    Just how stupid are you, exactly? Modern Macedonians aren't Greeks, they're Slavs, and they are literally just extremely regionalist Bulgarians, so it's no wonder we are *ahem* exactly the same.

and they have nothing in common with the Turks nor are the Bulgarians Turkic in either way.
    Bulgars were Turkic. That's a fact. Check my signature out, even the Bulgarian government agrees with me. The Bulgars mixed with Slavs in the 9th century during the Christianization of Bulgaria and created the modern Bulgarian ethnogenesis. Therefore, there will always be a Turkic part of us. Bulgarians today as Slavic, yes, but we will never forget that part of our roots are Turkic. but let's not change the subject.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,838
    Given: 1,720

3 Not allowed!

They think that they are better than anyone else, but deep inside them there is a sense of inferiority since that their history was short and barbaric, and that's why they keep stealing the civilizations and histories from other peoples especially the Iranic peoples. That's why they felt very hurt whenever a non-Turkish Turkic person dislike Turks or the idea of Pan-Turanism.
    An Arab calling Turks "barbars", that's why I love TA. At least we were "barbaric" in the past, your kind is still living in middle age and Arab from Canada(?) calling us "barbar". What a butthurt fatass.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-16-2017 @ 11:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 334
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kipchak Hĺkan View Post
    Apples are green and bananas are red actually?

Yes, and we are proud of this.
    You are only Turkic by language, not by DNA.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I never said that, don't even lie.

See Gigamesh900's posts

Yes, but the CAUCASOID RAYS is.

You obviously haven't read my previous post, so here it is again:

Topkek. First Bulgarian Empire: Existed for 337 years. Second Bulgarian Empire: Existed for 237 years. 3rd Bulgarian state: Exists today, independent for 137 years. If it counts as anything, the last Bulgarian state to fall under the Ottomans was a vassal tribute-paying city-state called the Noble Republic of Korpivshtica which fell in 1810, having existed for 416 years. The first Bulgarian state was founded in 681, and if you want to go back even further, in the proto-history of Bulgaria, Patria-Onoguria (the first Bulgar state) had existed since the fall of the Hunnic Empire. Don't even try to compare your country to mine, you greasy food stand worker.

I'm not, I'm denying the exist of MUH CAUCASOID RAYS!!!

Why?

Sorry to crush your fervent jealous anti-Turk dreams, but few people in Bulgaria actually give a shit about Turkey or any of our neighbours for that matter. We're not a red-pill incel population.Turks make up 8.8% of Bulgaria's population, and there isn't "animosity" between us. We live like neighbours, we don't hold grudges, and we get along. The Turks in Bulgaria are very integrated, and there isn't even any autonomy movement among them. Relations between us aren't bad at all, you spend too much time taking into consideration the words of angry internet-incel teenage red-pill borrebies.

I already explained myself.

Just how stupid are you, exactly? Modern Macedonians aren't Greeks, they're Slavs, and they are literally just extremely regionalist Bulgarians, so it's no wonder we are *ahem* exactly the same.

Bulgars were Turkic. That's a fact. Check my signature out, even the Bulgarian government agrees with me. The Bulgars mixed with Slavs in the 9th century during the Christianization of Bulgaria and created the modern Bulgarian ethnogenesis. Therefore, there will always be a Turkic part of us. Bulgarians today as Slavic, yes, but we will never forget that part of our roots are Turkic. but let's not change the subject.
    I said the Greeks living in the Macedonian region in Greece, you dip shit. Bulgars were far from Turkic since a lot of them had Iranic(espicially) roots in their tribal confederation. The reason why i acknowledge the existence of race is to defend the MENA peoples in being demonized by those WNs in claiming that only Europeans are racially Caucasians(like prisoner of ice) and the rest are mulattoes. They claim that brown people in the middle east are race mixed and they often being demonized by thoese arm chair warrior WNs. Nabatea, despite he's not racially mulatto or anything, keep getting demonized here by others(there's nothing wrong in being mulatto but people often use the word in negative quotation to demonize peoples they dont like). Again, post the quotes in showing me displaying OWDness and etc. You only posted to my post list of my account. Yes, and the Ummuyad and the Abbasid caliphates existed fo over 700 years since the 7th century as well. The Seljuks weren't ruling the modern Levant since it was ruled by the Kipchacks under the Abbasid administration(the Mamlukis). Again, Bulgarians are genetically and racially European, and to claim that Bulgarians are Turanids is nothing but wishful thinking. Post the quotes and etc in showing me saying that i was white and etc. You haven't provided either of these things, and again, the modern day Bulgarians are very similar to their Balkan neighbors than to any Turkic country. I'm through with you, dick. You deny the existence or race, and yet, you claim that Bulgarians are Turkic Turanian people? Dont make me laugh.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Sami People
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

I said the Greeks living in the Macedonian region in Greece, you dip shit.
    You should'v specified. Saying "Greek Macedonians" can be interpreted differently given the context.

Bulgars were far from Turkic since a lot of them had Iranic(espicially) roots in their tribal confederation.
    They were Turkic with Iranian influence. That's the most widely agreed upon conclusion.

The reason why i acknowledge the existence of race is to defend the MENA peoples in being demonized by those WNs in claiming that only Europeans are racially Caucasians(like prisoner of ice) and the rest are mulattoes. They claim that brown people in the middle east are race mixed and they often being demonized by thoese arm chair warrior WNs. Nabatea, despite he's not racially mulatto or anything, keep getting demonized here by others(there's nothing wrong in being mulatto but people often use the word in negative quotation to demonize peoples they dont like).

Wow you're pathetic. That's just sad, it's still funny though.

You acknowledge the existence of the CAUCASOID RAYS. It's ridiculous. It doesn't exist. There is a Caucasian race, but not a Caucasoid one. You are a Semite, your origin is not in the Caucasus, so you aren't of the Caucasian race. Get over it, sand man.

Again, post the quotes in showing me displaying OWDness and etc. You only posted to my post list of my account.
    It's your quotes about you being of the CAUCASOID RAYS and how you believe that Europeans and people of the CAUCASOID RAYS are the same, it's on this thread from my old account, you probably remember it, don't feel like rummaging through your shit to find more shit.

Yes, and the Ummuyad and the Abbasid caliphates existed fo over 700 years since the 7th century as well.
    None were Levanite in Origin though. And definitely not Palestinian. They were centred around Egypt and the Arabian peninsula, not Palestine.

The Seljuks weren't ruling the modern Levant since it was ruled by the Kipchacks under the Abbasid administration(the Mamlukis).
    Still not Palestinian, keep being a slave, stinky food stand vendor.

Again, Bulgarians are genetically and racially European,
    Modern ones, yes, but my point is that our ancestors the Bulgars weren't.

and to claim that Bulgarians are Turanids is nothing but wishful thinking.
    Quote me on that. Rummage through my 1000 + posts to find an instance of me saying that all Bulgarians are Turanids. I dare you.

Post the quotes and etc in showing me saying that i was white and etc.
    Again, read the post carefully, you lobotomy-needing retard, notice that not once have I claimed that you said you were white, rather I claim that your bullshit about MUH CAUCASOID RAYS is a way for you to indirectly suggest kinship with whites because you consider it desirable:

You haven't provided either of these things, and again, the modern day Bulgarians are very similar to their Balkan neighbors than to any Turkic country.
    Because that's not what the conversation is about, you want me to prove it again? I said not to derail the topic. I've proven to you when we spoke on multiple occasions, go back and read that on the other threads, I'm not going to re-open that topic with you, we've already talked about it a lot.

I'm through with you, dick.
    Make me a hot dog from your food stand, refugee.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You should'v specified. Saying "Greek Macedonians" can be interpreted differently given the context.

They were Turkic with Iranian influence. That's the most widely agreed upon conclusion.

Wow you're pathetic. That's just sad, it's still funny though.

You acknowledge the existence of the CAUCASOID RAYS. It's ridiculous. It doesn't exist. There is a Caucasian race, but not a Caucasoid one. You are a Semite, your origin is not in the Caucasus, so you aren't of the Caucasian race. Get over it, sand man.

It's your quotes about you being of the CAUCASOID RAYS and how you believe that Europeans and people of the CAUCASOID RAYS are the same, it's on this thread from my old account, you probably remember it, don't feel like rummaging through your shit to find more shit.

None were Levanite in Origin though. And definitely not Palestinian. They were centred around Egypt and the Arabian peninsula, not Palestine.

Still not Palestinian, keep being a slave, stinky food stand vendor.

Modern ones, yes, but my point is that our ancestors the Bulgars weren't.

Quote me on that. Rummage through my 1000 + posts to find an instance of me saying that all Bulgarians are Turanids. I dare you.

Again, read the post carefully, you lobotomy-needing retard, notice that not once have I claimed that you said you were white, rather I claim that your bullshit about MUH CAUCASOID RAYS is a way for you to indirectly suggest kinship with whites because you consider it desirable:

Because that's not what the conversation is about, you want me to prove it again? I said not to derail the topic. I've proven to you when we spoke on multiple occasions, go back and read that on the other threads, I'm not going to re-open that topic with you, we've already talked about it a lot.

Make me a hot dog from your food stand, refugee.
    Again, i never claimed that caucasians are the same, you dim wit. Its like saying that the northern Chinese are the same as Filipinoes since both peoples are racially Mongoloid. Your the one who claimed that i was the same as white and etc. Stop trying to twist my words around. I claimed that being caucasian has nothing to do in being European or white, and i never once did a looked down on others simply because they are racially different than i. Ask the Chinese member here, Zhaoyun, and he'll tell you that i have defended his people numerous times from people like Butlerking and etc. Stop accusing others in being OWD, you self hating Bulgarian. I never claimed i had kinship with whites, and i never once said i wanted to marry one. I have much stronger kinship with peoples like the Somalis or the Chinese than to Europeans and etc. Yeah, its not as sad as seeing a Bulgarian who thinks himself as descendant from Turanian Turks or something without providing any genetic evidence that Bulgarians cluster very closely with Turks or to any Turkic peoples. Yes, they weren't levantine in origin, and the modern Turks are mostly of Turkified Anatolians who have little commonality with people like the Kazakhs and etc culturally, genetically and etc. Arabians in southern Levant weren't strangers to the area, and they are FAR more closer to the Levantines than a Mongoloid Turk from inner mongolia to the middle east.
    Bahri dynasty:

Abbasid:

Ummuyad:

Bulgars rarely were significant in Bulgaria since genetically Bulgarians dont have any east-Asian admixture, and the Bulagrs were FAR from homogenous:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars...y_and_Genetics

Caucasoid race does exist, and it extends from Europe to Northern India. Tutankhamun was described by anthropologists as racially caucasian, and yet, he doesn't look even remotly white or european.

Your denial of race is a very funny one. Do you deny the existence of Mongoloid, Negroid and Austroloid races as well? It seems that your claiming this just to make me some kind of an OWDers since i acknowledge the existence of race. If you dont want to believe that then its fine, but dont start accusing others of ethnocentrism or accusing them in looking down on other races or creeds since a lot of Turks here do just that against the peoples they despise.

As i said, i dont wish to derail this thread any longer in talking of your accusations against me and etc. If you don't wish to believe me then whatever, but know that whatever your saying has no merit when it comes to genetics and etc on the fact that the Bulgarians have any affinity with Turkey or whatever.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Sami People
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism
    Hero
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Again, none of those Caliphates were Palestinian in origin, so keep slaving to others.

Also, what makes me self hating?

Quote me on saying that Bulgarians were Turanids.

I have only ever said that Bulgars were.

It's well documented that the Bulgars and Slavs mixed to create the modern Bulgarian ethnogenesis. However much the Slavic component dominated the Bulgar one, that still makes Bulgarians descendants of Bulgars, because the Bulgar component is still at the very least present.

I've told you, if you want to talk about it, just look at the other threads in which we have discussed it.

I'm finished talking to you, sand-poop refugee/Israeli bomb target.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Again, none of those Caliphates were Palestinian in origin, so keep slaving to others.

Also, what makes me self hating?

I have only ever said that Bulgars were.

It's well documented that the Bulgars and Slavs mixed to create the modern Bulgarian ethnogenesis. However much the Slavic component dominated the Bulgar one, that still makes Bulgarians descendants of Bulgars, because the Bulgar component is still at the very least present.

I've told you, if you want to talk about it, just look at the other threads in which we have discussed it.

I'm finished talking to you, sand-poop refugee/Israeli bomb target.
    I'm not a refugee, and i'm Gambian by nationality since my father lived with his friend there doing business together for many years, and i went to that nation many times as well. We work hard to earn our living, and we are living in a nice middle class life together. Bulgars were far from Turkic, and they were mostly like Iranic ruled by a small band of Turkic leaders as i showed you the page about them. Okay, ya ibn Khara, lets not derail this thread any longer.

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

3 Not allowed!

Gilgamesh is paranoid, he makes things up. He is like someone who talks against a wall without self-reflection

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information