Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German Serial Killer Murdered 10 People. Released Early. Now Dresses As Santa Around Children.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,562
    Given: 27,897

0 Not allowed!

eek German Serial Killer Murdered 10 People. Released Early. Now Dresses As Santa Around Children.

German Serial Killing Nurse Killed 10 Patients, Released Early,
    Now Dresses As Santa Claus Around Children.

I saw this documentary and at 48:24 in the video below
    a German serial killer is suddenly shown
    who is referred to as one of the worst serial killers in modern Germany.
    His name is Wolfgang (Langer?) and he's dubbed as the 'Angel of Death'.

The documentary states he killed ten people whilst he was a nurse,
    but he was sentenced to 15 years due to a snitch in the German legal system,
    and released from jail after serving 10 years.

This serial killer now lives freely in Germany
    and even dresses up as Santa Claus giving presents to children

in a small town 3 hours drive from Berlin,
    with few people knowing he's a former serial killer.

Not only that, he was offered to work as a nurse again by an employment agency in Germany
    whilst someone close to him said he told her he said he would kill again if he worked as a nurse.

He said he was 'hypnotised' to murder people and that he's now 'cured.'
    I find this claim dodgy.
    It's an injustice to the victims he murdered and a risk to the publics safety.

Does anyone in Germany know any more details about this man?
    And how do German people feel about this serial killer being released early
    and allowed to be around children?!

I find it creepy and outrageous.

48:24 in the video below.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-03-2015 at 12:16 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Convicted serial killers are given sentences of hundreds of years in the US. Some killers are even sentenced to 900 years in the US.

Other murderers in the US are sentenced to the electric chair, or put in a gas chamber (which causes a very painful and slow death), killed by a firing squad, or given a lethal injection (which can be more painful than the electric chair if the injection goes wrong as it's not administered by qualified doctors.) The victims relatives are able to watch the execution of the monster who murdered their loved ones, so that they can sleep peacefully knowing that justice was done and that the monster is gone. Serial killers who cause suffering and destroy lives don't need to be on this planet.

The death penalty is true justice for serial killers and it's what they deserve. Once they're dead they won't be a danger or a menace to society again.

Serial killers had no right to murder and take away other peoples lives, so they should have no right to live either. They forfeit their own right to live. I don't care for their lame excuses; difficult childhood, mental problems, social misfit, drugs, etc. Loads of people have had difficult childhoods or problems but they don't go out destroying other peoples lives like spoilt brats throwing a tantrum when they don't get their own way in life and taking their problems out on innocent people and making others suffer. Mad dogs are destroyed for far less in life!

I think serial killers in the US should not have any right to be allowed to choose which way they want to be executed as their victims didn't have a choice in how they were killed. I think murderers should be executed in the same way they killed their victims. They'll soon learn how it felt for their victims. That's justice and lex talionis.

Some complain about the costs of executions in the US, but it wouldn't cost anything to hang the monsters or push them into a fire and it will save public money on keeping the bastards alive in jail where they're given free food, free heating and water, free gym, free healthcare, free books to read, free art classes, etc, and they even receive fan mail from sickos like themselves.

The victims deserve the help more. The hell with murderers! Pitying killers and giving them soft sentences will not deter crime; I pity the victims. European prison sentences for murderers are far too lenient and soft and it's an injustice for the victims.

Serial killers are often spineless cowards and narcissistic megalomaniacs who love attention and they shouldn't be glamorised in movies and books as they're nobody important and they're like germs, and it's sending out the wrong message to teenagers who crave attention that if they go and do a high-school shooting, etc, they'll become famous.

If a serial killer was released from jail in the US or in the UK they'd be attacked as people would be livid. When the legal system and the justice system fails the public, vigilante attacks will happen.

Serial killers don't deserve to be remembered. Think about the victims and the life sentence of pain and suffering caused to the victims relatives and friends.

http://vanessawest.tripod.com/crimescenephotos.html

http://serialkillerchronicles.com/killers1.htm
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-03-2015 at 02:45 PM.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The video states that 'viewer discretion is advised', but I think German citizens have the right to know that monster disguised as Santa Claus murdered ten people. Would you want your child near a serial killer? People have the right to know. It seems like the German authorities care about protecting the criminal than protecting the public.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-03-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 04:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    North+Western European, some East Asian admixture
    Ancestry
    The Netherlands, Germany, Japan, Hungary, distant Norwegian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    North-Atlantid + Nordid
    Religion
    General Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 609
    Given: 309

0 Not allowed!

My reply is mostly off-topic, but the reason the cost is so high for death row tends to be how clogged up the system is. Realistically, if someone was charged with the death penalty in the U.S., if they simply transferred him to a jail (jails being different than prisons, largely in time served) and had a maximum of 3-9 months waiting period, and then executed via lethal injection, it would cost the average taxpayer pennies. It's absolutely ridiculous how inefficient it seems to be for it to have almost as high a cost to kill someone than it does to keep them in jail for 40, 50, 60 years.

They could easily use cheap opiates as well rather than the cocktail of multiple drugs they use now, I believe they use three different solutions. A massive depressant and system overdose of opiates, such as morphine in the 1,000 - 2,000mg range would easily depress breathing enough to kill, and morphine is exceedingly cheap. From the time someone is sentenced, to the time of execution, if they drove him immediately after I estimate the total cost would be, with facilities and the drugs used, anywhere from $100 - 400, not including paid wages for employees or doctors if necessary. Of course, they usually want drugs that cause a very quick shut-down of the human biological processes, and opiates could take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours or more to cause death, but still.

Not personally saying my views on the death penalty which are more complex, but America's prison system and death row, are extremely inefficient. It's also unbelievable that a murderer would be allowed to be near children. You'd think anyone charged for assault or murder would be categorically denied access to jobs primarily working with youth or the general population, but it continually happens.
    Ask Me, Hydromorphone, Anything!|Download Every European Phenotype! |Classify me! |Classify my friend!
    If you classify in my threads, feel free to send me a message and I'll classify you/reply to a thread/etc in return!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydromorphone View Post
    My reply is mostly off-topic, but the reason the cost is so high for death row tends to be how clogged up the system is. Realistically, if someone was charged with the death penalty in the U.S., if they simply transferred him to a jail (jails being different than prisons, largely in time served) and had a maximum of 3-9 months waiting period, and then executed via lethal injection, it would cost the average taxpayer pennies. It's absolutely ridiculous how inefficient it seems to be for it to have almost as high a cost to kill someone than it does to keep them in jail for 40, 50, 60 years.

They could easily use cheap opiates as well rather than the cocktail of multiple drugs they use now, I believe they use three different solutions. A massive depressant and system overdose of opiates, such as morphine in the 1,000 - 2,000mg range would easily depress breathing enough to kill, and morphine is exceedingly cheap. From the time someone is sentenced, to the time of execution, if they drove him immediately after I estimate the total cost would be, with facilities and the drugs used, anywhere from $100 - 400, not including paid wages for employees or doctors if necessary. Of course, they usually want drugs that cause a very quick shut-down of the human biological processes, and opiates could take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours or more to cause death, but still.

Not personally saying my views on the death penalty which are more complex, but America's prison system and death row, are extremely inefficient. It's also unbelievable that a murderer would be allowed to be near children. You'd think anyone charged for assault or murder would be categorically denied access to jobs primarily working with youth or the general population, but it continually happens.
    I feel disgusted with the so-called 'justice' system in the EU states and I admire the way the US still keeps the death penalty and I think it should be reinstated in Europe for proven murderers where they're 100% proven guilty, but I find it concerning that it's been abolished in several US states and they say it's too expensive.

It wouldn't cost anything to build a bonfire, tie the murderer to a stick and push them in the fire... or just hang them from a rope on a pole like in the old times in Europe. People were beheaded with an axe in Britain and put under a guillotine in France, whilst others were burned alive. Even financially poor countries in the world are still able to do this to proven murderers.

I don't think murderers deserve to die painlessly by opiates such as morphine, plus it's expensive... just hang, draw and quarter them, cut their throats, or push them into a fire, like it was done in Europe for centuries. After all, it didn't cost the murderers anything to kill their victims.

Throw them in the zoo and feed them to crocodiles, sharks or lions. A cost-efficient execution for proven murderers.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-03-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-13-2015 @ 05:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Germany, England, Latvia, Norway, Iceland
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    None
    Hero
    Myself
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 96

0 Not allowed!

That's the justice system for ya.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-19-2018 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,483
    Given: 5,214

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Lullaby View Post
    I feel disgusted with the so-called 'justice' system in the EU states and I admire the way the US still keeps the death penalty and I think it should be reinstated in Europe for proven murderers where they're 100% proven guilty, but I find it concerning that it's been abolished in several US states and they say it's too expensive.

It wouldn't cost anything to build a bonfire, tie the murderer to a stick and push them in the fire... or just hang them from a rope on a pole like in the old times in Europe. People were beheaded with an axe in Britain and put under a guillotine in France, whilst others were burned alive. Even financially poor countries in the world are still able to do this to proven murderers.

I don't think murderers deserve to die painlessly by opiates such as morphine, plus it's expensive... just hang, draw and quarter them, cut their throats, or push them into a fire, like it was done in Europe for centuries. After all, it didn't cost the murderers anything to kill their victims.
    You're an idiot.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Beitel View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Nope, I want justice. Killers have to be destroyed. Beat them to death, drown them, put electric wires to them, throw acid on them, poison them, push them in a fire, or throw them in a zoo and feed them to the lions. They're not humans but monsters and they won't be able to kill anyone again and it won't cost the public.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-03-2015 at 05:39 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-19-2018 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,483
    Given: 5,214

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Lullaby View Post
    Nope, I want justice. Killers have to be destroyed. Throw them in a zoo and feed them to the lions.
    And what happens if they turned out to be innocent? Will the judges and executioners be thrown to the lions as well?

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Beitel View Post
    And what happens if they turned out to be innocent? Will the judges and executioners be thrown to the lions as well?
    My earlier post said for people who are 100% proven guilty. There's CCTV, DNA testing, fibre testing, fingerprint testing, confessions, witnesses, bodies found in their homes, etc. People who are definitely guilty, like Josef Fritzel and Fred & Rose West types and there's no doubt whatsoever about their proven guilt. Dennis Nilsen confessed to the police about the amount of people he killed and showed them where the bodies were in his home.

Convicted serial-killer Richard Cottingham is in the video documentary above laughing and confessing about the way he tortured and murdered his victims. A woman in the US confessed to murdering her baby in a microwave. I've seen documentaries about sick crimes done by proven murderers.

Another proven serial killer is talking to a criminologist in the video above about how he tortured 17 boys to their deaths, how he put a glass rod into their penises and then broke the glass whilst they were tied to a board, he put electric wires to the boys testicles, chopped up their bodies and mutilated them and showed the police where the boys dead bodies were buried. Hell, Myra Hindley video-taped herself with her husband chopping up kids whilst the kids were screaming and there needs to be justice. They're not humans; they're monsters.

If a serial killer tortured and murdered you and chopped-up your body, or did that to someone you love, or if it happened to one of your family members, friends or relatives; you'd naturally hate them and want the murderers to suffer and die, like a lot of the victims relatives have stated in interviews.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-03-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information