United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    Yeah just because you say so. Inventing relatives like Sikeliot every month or so, makes you so very credible.
    I am really being 100% honest with you. It is true I know very little about the Greek relative of mine. He married an English women sometime in the early 20th century. You do not have to believe me but i do have Greek blood in my veins.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,432
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I am really being 100% honest with you. It is true I know very little about the Greek relative of mine. He married an English women sometime in the early 20th century. You do not have to believe me but i do have Greek blood in my veins.
    You fugly troll, you are a serial mythoman with huge complex issues, I have no doubt about that.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Greece needs to reform. Greek Productivity rates are god awful. I want Greece to be successful but I will not stand by and say they are doing things right when they are not. This applies for any other country also. I call it the way I see it.
    Yeah we need "reforms" you sicko, like looting the hard working income of Greeks and their properties. Nevermind that the biggest looting on the planet took place in Greece and that is acknowledged even by the IMF itself and nearly every economist. Interestingly you never open threads about the dire state of the Italian economy but nearly all your threads are about Greece's economy. Huge complexes are evident in you.

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 09:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    Yeah just because you say so. Inventing relatives like Sikeliot every month or so, makes you so very credible.
    Lol@inventing relatives...that's some funny stuff

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,459
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

europe owes greeks a lot of money, for civilizing euro monkeys who were living in caves back when greece had a great empire

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

I feel that such peculiar situations are merely byproducts of oppressive governmental organizations such as the EU that centralizes a universal creed amongst its European conglomerates with stringent expectations and quotas. That shan't be generalized across European countries with unrealistic expectations which is more so the problem with centralized organizations. Which is why such side effects are produced which may be the case with Greece. Such organizations are interested in their own well being than individual countries due to them purposely enslaving lesser countries as a workhorse as not being "advanced" as some higher tier countries so the balance of trade is purposely in favor for countries that have the luxury and the expenses to play the "Creditor" or "nouveau riche" that can make vessel states out of countries who are in the same league of some other countries. Which is why such centralized governments are doomed to fail with such bureaucratic, oppressive power.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

I feel that such peculiar situations are merely byproducts of oppressive governmental organizations such as the EU that centralizes a universal creed amongst its European conglomerates with stringent expectations and quotas. That shan't be generalized across European countries with unrealistic expectations which is more so the problem with centralized organizations. Which is why such side effects are produced which may be the case with Greece. Such organizations are interested in their own well being than individual countries due to them purposely enslaving lesser countries as a workhorse as not being "advanced" as some higher tier countries so the balance of trade is purposely in favor for countries that have the luxury and the expenses to play the "Creditor" or "nouveau riche" that can make vessel states out of countries who are in the same league of some other countries. Which is why such centralized governments are doomed to fail with such bureaucratic, oppressive power.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Last Online
    01-07-2018 @ 05:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ancient
    Ethnicity
    Dorian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,096
    Given: 2,740

0 Not allowed!

Greece needs to reform. Greek Productivity rates are god awful. I want Greece to be successful but I will not stand by and say they are doing things right when they are not. This applies for any other country also. I call it the way I see it.
    Greeks are to blame for our situation but Europeans put us in a vicious circle.... The terms Europe put on Greece are to blame and the cause of our inability to be productive. Is like having a starving patient on diet, will he be able to run? Die maybe but run definitely no. Giving us a loan and then giving us terms that will make our economy crash in order never to be able to repay, isnt exactly helping us...It only makes sure that we will be at their debt, they can take our healthy companies for scraps and we will be controlable. Do you want submit a nation? Put it in debt...

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

0 Not allowed!

There are only 2 choices, as it's gone beyond the point of no return.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information