Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's new immigration bill favors white migrants.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,853
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    America without the people that first built the country would eventually lead to anarchy, corruption and chaos. If anything, Trump should talk more about the demographic problems between Whites and non-Whites in the country. He should bring back the old traditional White/European culture of the west, and bringing back the family unity and etc to stabilize the birth rates of European Americans.
    America belongs to indigenous. Why you care so much about european "culture"? Youre non white.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    America belongs to indigenous. Why you care so much about european "culture"? Youre non white.
    Simply because I believe that all peoples including Whites have the right to preserve their culture and heritage from being snuffed out, that's all.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Simply because I believe that all peoples including Whites have the right to preserve their culture and heritage from being snuffed out, that's all.
    you just assumed last page you arent smart when you said "non whites arent smart as europeans"
    so im not surprised at all about you
    1 america dont belongs to europeans but indians
    2 you can preserve your culture and this has nothing to do with your claims, you just tried to say whites should rule america
    3 if snything trump would hate you even your trying to defend whites many times

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

This is the cleverest bill proposed by team trump so far. This is one that will get on board all republicans and many democrats, consider it done.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

you just assumed last page you arent smart when you said "non whites arent smart as europeans"
    so im not surprised at all about you
    1 america dont belongs to europeans but indians
    2 you can preserve your culture and this has nothing to do with your claims, you just tried to say whites should rule america
    3 if snything trump would hate you even your trying to defend whites many times
    Trump isn't what the Jewish run media is claiming about him. Like I said, I don't care if Whites like me or not, and I'm not living in any White western country for me to care about that. What was I saying is that Whites or Europeans should have the right to preserve their heritage and their race without someone pestering them on how they should run their country and so on. Japan, Korea, China, India and so on are fairly homogeneous countries, and yet, you don't see anyone forcing them to open their borders to the outside world, do you? Yes, there are scientific hard evidences regarding the racial differences between Europeans and non-Europeans when it comes to genetics, culture, anatomy and intelligence.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

This is whats going to happen. High skilled immigrants who speak english, richer than native born americans come in. Buy poor american properties or run their buiseness in their areas. Rich foreigner looks down on US american. Another class clash erupts.
    Example, fractals if he was a billionaire like his patel uncle without the foaming of the mouth.
    Native born americans will be stuck with the low end jobs.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Trump isn't what the Jewish run media is claiming about him. Like I said, I don't care if Whites like me or not, and I'm not living in any White western country for me to care about that. What was I saying is that Whites or Europeans should have the right to preserve their heritage and their race without someone pestering them on how they should run their country and so on. Japan, Korea, China, India and so on are fairly homogeneous countries, and yet, you don't see anyone forcing them to open their borders to the outside world, do you? Yes, there are scientific hard evidences regarding the racial differences between Europeans and non-Europeans when it comes to genetics, culture, anatomy and intelligence.
    If they want to preserve their pseudo culture than go back to Europe because America is the land of many races and they stole from natives. Sciences from 1200? I pass. Current sciences dont believe in such thing, neither the ecxistence of race
    You are not updated
    Its so sad you think you are inferior to whites, looks like this forum didint helped you since you believe whites are smarter, it makes you dumber than Paris hilton according to what racists made you think

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

And yea, some of the supporters are doing this for a racial agenda. A guy supporting it literally said that part of the concern was about people in your gene pool. But its going to create another class clash. There always will be.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If they want to preserve their pseudo cukture than go back to Europe because America is the land of many races and they stole from natives. Sciences from 1200? I pass. Its so sad you think you are inferior to whites, looks like this forum didint helped you since you believe whites are smarter, it makes you dumber than Paris hilton according to what racists made you think
    I never think of myself as inferior to anyone. However, that doesn't mean that there is no evidence on the fact that Europeans and East Asians have the highest IQ in the world in contrast to other peoples of the world. I want people to look at me based on my credentials than my race or ethnicity which what affirmative actions does the exact opposite. If anything what is should teach us is that bringing people over to countries that they couldn't compete with those who are more intelligent would create problems in the country, and affirmative action is just making things more worse than what people think. Again, what happened in the past stays in the past, and Whites should have the right to control their own country that their ancestors have created than allowing other peoples decide that for them which many of them do have hostilities to the overall White populace of America.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2024 @ 11:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-slim View Post
    This is the cleverest bill proposed by team trump so far. This is one that will get on board all republicans and many democrats, consider it done.
    This will never fly. The resistance to even the most moderate changes to immigration policy is immense. We've reached a point where the world's alleged right to move here is almost a given. Even conservatives don't question immigration as inherently good and necessary.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information