Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question to non-Whites who say "Whites are racist for not wanting non-White immigrants".

Last Online
    11-07-2017 @ 11:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Default Question to non-Whites who say "Whites are racist for not wanting non-White immigrants".

Question to non-Whites who say "Whites are racist for not wanting non-White immigrants".

Do Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs look down and racist to each other?

What's the tolerance/acceptance level of these groups to each other.

Do you want to mix and live with each other?

Would you open your borders for massive influx of foreign immigrants?

Do you care for your race and culture to be preserved or you don't care at all?

Do you think you are a racist or not?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

0 Not allowed!

Latin Americans generally hold no ill will towards Arabs/North Africans/Egyptians and other middle easterners.

Transatlantic African slaves are the third root of Latin America. There are many partially black persons in my country even if true blacks are a small minority.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HighSky View Post
    Question to non-Whites who say "Whites are racist for not wanting non-White immigrants".

Do Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs look down and racist to each other?

What's the tolerance/acceptance level of these groups to each other.

Do you want to mix and live with each other?

Would you open your borders for massive influx of foreign immigrants?

Do you care for your race and culture to be preserved or you don't care at all?

Do you think you are a racist or not?
    Blacks, Hispanics, and Arabs in the USA all get along with each other but Hispanics and Arabs more so. They definitely mix especially Lebanese and Mexicans.

East Asians generally look up to White people and want to be around Whites, especially the female chinese or koreans. They literally worship White looks and White people and Whites.

Indians generally stick to themselves and are very endogamous.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,161
    Given: 3,931

2 Not allowed!

Well, good question.
    Actually idk how would you consider me, i mean, i am a Turk and some people say we are Whites, some people say we are Middle Easterns and some people say we are Asians but anyway i will reply as only a Turk.
    During Ottoman Empire 64 nations lived together and nobody lost their own culture. Today, Arabs are still Arabs, Turks are still Turks, Greeks are still Greeks, Bosnians are still Bosnians, Albanians are still Albanians, Serbs are still Serb etc. anyway ofc we shared so many customs each other but it didn't make our nations less valuable, even it made them fancy and as a nationalist, i am not against it unless it doesn't give any harm to cultures and there is no any assimilation. I care my nation and also i care other people's nations because today's system tries to remove our values and makes us sheeps, everybody seems same and that's why our values are also becoming same, i am literally against that shit. We are beautiful with our differences and world is world with it but it's not a barrier to live together and help each other. We are humans and let's show everyone not only left side cares humanity, being human is enough to protect it. Just we should love each other, no need to something else.

Last Online
    11-07-2017 @ 11:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

This forum is slow.
    Be White and Be Proud, son. The White man made far way more positive than negative contributions to the world. Without Whites this world is a dark sad sad bad world.

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 400
    Given: 309

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    Well, good question.
    Actually idk how would you consider me, i mean, i am a Turk and some people say we are Whites, some people say we are Middle Easterns and some people say we are Asians but anyway i will reply as only a Turk.
    During Ottoman Empire 64 nations lived together and nobody lost their own culture. Today, Arabs are still Arabs, Turks are still Turks, Greeks are still Greeks, Bosnians are still Bosnians, Albanians are still Albanians, Serbs are still Serb etc. anyway ofc we shared so many customs each other but it didn't make our nations less valuable, even it made them fancy and as a nationalist, i am not against it unless it doesn't give any harm to cultures and there is no any assimilation. I care my nation and also i care other people's nations because today's system tries to remove our values and makes us sheeps, everybody seems same and that's why our values are also becoming same, i am literally against that shit. We are beautiful with our differences and world is world with it but it's not a barrier to live together and help each other. We are humans and let's show everyone not only left side cares humanity, being human is enough to protect it. Just we should love each other, no need to something else.
    I agree party, though you still need to remember that during the time of the Ottoman empire things were a little different. Back in the day each of your ethnicities got along well, mainly because nobody forcefully took land from another people in your empire (as far as I know).But when foreigners (non-whites) come into white countries they mainly replace original white territory. So it is almost like colonization nowadays.
    Things would be different of course, if white people agreed that many non-whites came to their countries, but nobody ever asked them.
    Maybe all these problems could be solved if the white and non-white countries first had some chance to get to know each other, before they would be flooded with non-whites

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,161
    Given: 3,931

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    I agree party, though you still need to remember that during the time of the Ottoman empire things were a little different. Back in the day each of your ethnicities got along well, mainly because nobody forcefully took land from another people in your empire (as far as I know).But when foreigners (non-whites) come into white countries they mainly replace original white territory. So it is almost like colonization nowadays.
    Things would be different of course, if white people agreed that many non-whites came to their countries, but nobody ever asked them.
    Maybe all these problems could be solved if the white and non-white countries first had some chance to get to know each other, before they would be flooded with non-whites
    Agree, you know Luca i am not from one of that country but well, i can do empathy. You are right with saying that non-whites came to your country and gave some harms and it annoys you a lot but it's just because being less considerate, educated and respectful. Trust me in past, people are better than today. Everything becomes better but humanity becomes worse, that's clearly the truth unfortunately. I mean, i tried to say we are all of humans with our differences and if we can be considerate, educated and respectful enough, everything can goes well. At least my grandfathers lived with so many nations like that more than 600 years

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 400
    Given: 309

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    Agree, you know Luca i am not from one of that country but well, i can do empathy. You are right with saying that non-whites came to your country and gave some harms and it annoys you a lot but it's just because being less considerate, educated and respectful. Trust me in past, people are better than today. Everything becomes better but humanity becomes worse, that's clearly the truth unfortunately. I mean, i tried to say we are all of humans with our differences and if we can be considerate, educated and respectful enough, everything can goes well. At least my grandfathers lived with so many nations like that more than 600 years

Exactly! Probably the biggest problem right now why there is some problems between whites and non-whites (or peoples in general) is that there is just different education between them i think
    And girl, I didn't even say like non-whites came to my country and did harms. There are some foreigners that are really helpful and some that are just complete trash. But I think that is the case even for natives here in germany
    Idk how to get people to work together like in the old days though... Maybe educate everyone more? But maybe you have a better Idea

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

I dont care about them race mixing. Someone immigrating to your country should be based on their individual history. People who are religious fundamentalists should be banned though. And I wouldn't just have a open border policy. The current immigration process is already very tough.

Them mixing actually speeds up assimilation process.

Last Online
    07-19-2020 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 599
    Given: 586

3 Not allowed!

Just face it, today we Europeans are fuckin weak. We welcome blacks, arabs and hispanics while they crap and laughing at us in our own homelands, but most of us still pity them.

Do you think African and Amerindian native tribes would tolerate someone stealing their lands, raping their women?

No, they wouldn't.

Most Africans hate Europeans because of European colonialism even-thought Europeans brought medicine, education and technological advancement to Africa.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information