PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Life Inside Hong Kong’s ‘Coffin Cubicles’ - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Life Inside Hong Kong’s ‘Coffin Cubicles’

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,972
    Given: 11,687

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Chris Chappell has the most punchable face in history. LOL
    Yep, without having any opinion about Falungong and their persecution in the PRC, I understand why Chinese tend to dislike that guy. It's something about his presentation.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,802
    Given: 25,904

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Yep, without having any opinion about Falungong and their persecution in the PRC, I understand why Chinese tend to dislike that guy. It's something about his presentation.
    I'd dislike him no matter what he was talking about. I just hate smug, condescending, patronizing people. He just seems fake af.

Last Online
    07-16-2018 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 883
    Given: 1,765

3 Not allowed!

Well, obviously a lot of these vloggers exaggerate things to get views, I guess he might have gotten burnt out living in China so a lot of his videos is just griping about things.

China Uncensored is Falungong funded garbage, and that dude has the most smug punchable face. I actually went to a Falungong funded performance here before, Shen Yun, it was honestly one of the most psychotic things I had ever seen.
    You sound just like a friend of mine. He hates Chris Chappell with a passion, although his reasoning is dumb. He thinks the guy looks and shrieks like a monkey, a "very dishonest monkey" (in his words)

China Uncensored is obviously linked to NTD television, AKA Falungong which explains the hate. Of course, a nice old auntie from Hebei I work with invited me to watch Shen Yun and join the Falungong. I declined but bought her lunch instead. Payment was a nightmare, she fought like crazy to pay saying how a student is poorer than an old aunt. Of course, I won.

Falungong or not, I guess we're still all Chinese, fighting over such petty things in Chinese fashion

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Chris Chappell has the most punchable face in history. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    I even asked Zhaoyun here for his opinion about Chris Chappell, fully knowing he likely despises him. I know nothing about Falungong, but it's their agenda.
    Oh my goodness! What a lost opportunity! There's a thread on anthroscape called "most punchable faces". I posted there even if I can't remember who I nominated. But I know it's not Chris Chappell for sure.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,802
    Given: 25,904

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiji View Post
    You sound just like a friend of mine. He hates Chris Chappell with a passion, although his reasoning is dumb. He thinks the guy looks and shrieks like a monkey, a "very dishonest monkey" (in his words)

China Uncensored is obviously linked to NTD television, AKA Falungong which explains the hate. Of course, a nice old auntie from Hebei I work with invited me to watch Shen Yun and join the Falungong. I declined but bought her lunch instead. Payment was a nightmare, she fought like crazy to pay saying how a student is poorer than an old aunt. Of course, I won.

Falungong or not, I guess we're still all Chinese, fighting over such petty things in Chinese fashion
    Well, the only reason why I had the "opportunity" to watch Shen Yun was because I once did this Chinese guy a favor, and it turned out, he was a Falungong practitioner. He wanted to thank me by getting me and my wife tickets to watch Shen Yun. I knew what it was, so I politely declined, but he played a clip on his computer for my wife and she really liked colorful performances so she was excited to go see it, and I was like rolling my eyes like "Awww fuck this".

Anyways, she doesn't know anything about Falungong and I didn't bother to tell her, but after the show which was really psychotic and being strong armed by the crazy, insane followers trying to get us to join them, she told me she was creeped out and asked if they were a cult LOL Then I told her the background story, Why yes, they are a fucking cult. LOL

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Sino-Tibetan
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Well, the only reason why I had the "opportunity" to watch Shen Yun was because I once did this Chinese guy a favor, and it turned out, he was a Falungong practitioner. He wanted to thank me by getting me and my wife tickets to watch Shen Yun. I knew what it was, so I politely declined, but he played a clip on his computer for my wife and she really liked colorful performances so she was excited to go see it, and I was like rolling my eyes like "Awww fuck this".

Anyways, she doesn't know anything about Falungong and I didn't bother to tell her, but after the show which was really psychotic and being strong armed by the crazy, insane followers trying to get us to join them, she told me she was creeped out and asked if they were a cult LOL Then I told her the background story, Why yes, they are a fucking cult. LOL
    Uh huh, tell me about it. Girlfriends, wives... the only person you can never win against. And who always gives you trouble yet you can't stop loving. Alright, they probably feel the same way about us silly, primitive men

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information