Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 118

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanslav View Post
    To me you just sound like a bitch, anyone who isnt blond and has blue eyed is a Turk obviously. Why don't you move to Germany you cuck you don't know shit what the "original" Slavs looked like. And if you are implying that my DNA is in accurate I tested at Ancestry DNA which is the most accurate in my opinion. I have zero Asian DNA therefore I am not mixed. All people went through the Caucasus to get to Europe originally and dark features are kept in every ethnicity. Some minority, some majority. You obviously are a jealous person just like a lot of the non europeans on here, which you most likely are. "Mixed" = >1% DNA from the Caucasus which isnt even Turkic lol.
    Then you act like a typical churka (google this Russian word) : on a neutral and a correct judgement about your appearance you react like someone with Midlle Eastern mentality. Any Russian with minimal knowledge in anthropology would classify you exotic, or mixed, and I saw thousands of tatars in my life who looked exactly like you. The funny thing that you have an inferiority complex and a crazy obsession with being a "Slavic", although you understand you are not, it irritates you a lot, and you try to fix it with a "genetic test" paper, real or fake one.

Be proud of your real identity, don't try to suck up to Russians and Slavdom. With same result any african troll online can claim he is a Russian using reference to fake tests.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,655
    Given: 5,925

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    it s sad to see men in their 20s or older picking on a 16 years old kid
    OK, let's tolerate all his BS and insults only because he's (supposed to be) a 16 y/o kid. I guess you there in tolerant Europe regard your rapefugees kind of like stupid kids as well, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    looks more southern european from the balkans not mena or something else abstract lol
    Which part of Balkans does he look exactly?? He looks less Euro than you do, and you cry about your exotic look all the time, even if we try to persuade you not to do it

lets admit there is a little sadism from the trollish older members here , even if he wants to believe he looks like the average northern slav... who cares?
    Yeah, let's make TA total nonsense.
    Do what you should.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

2 Not allowed!

Seriously ?

OK enough with that, 45 pages of madness after 16651651th thread from him to ask classification and he's happy with no one's answer because this is never what he wants to hear.

Ivanslav, first you're too young to be classified yet, your skull has not finished its developpement totally.

Second, you're too young to ask about being classified because being a teenager you're facing normal stress of teenagehood about your identity, personnality, physical changes due to your developpement and hormons.

Third you're too sensible to what others think about you. Then this forum is the very wrong place to come and ask about your looks because it's obviously questioning you a lot and disturbing you on a serious level.

Fourth, taxonomy of people is not a science. Members here are just classifying from what they read on books or internet as a hobby. No one can be seriously and objectively classified by internet because it needs proper mesurement and knowledge no one here is able to give you.

Fifth
    , phenotype has sometimes nothing to do with your genetical background. Some of your features might come from far ancestry and pop up in you while your parents don't expressed these genes. Look, I've opened a thread for fun asking if I look more Polish, Spanish and Swedish and people answered in majority that I look slavic and Polish. I have NONE polish nor slavic ancestry, I'm fully Western European. Am I offended by being said I look Polish / Slavic ? Never. Because I don't care what I look like, it's just funny to me. So if people say you look more Eastern than you are, so what ? Why do you care that much what they think ?

Therefore you should not take comments here that seriously. You are responsible for exposing pictures of yourself and of course this leads to people judging you by your look. Members have been respectful for weeks with you and patient towards you first instead of you. You can't stand any comment about yourself without being offended because your look, image and identity are very sensible subjects for you.

Now this cannot last anymore. For you first, stop exposing and hurting yourself because you are too sensible to do so and for others as well because you can't treat members here that way anymore. There is no respect, no reasonnable exchange. Don't give a sh*t about what other people think about you, only you know who you are and will be. Grow some self confidence and stop that now.

Don't open a new classification thread, you opened too many yet and you have been answered.
    Last edited by Ilma; 09-27-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread Information