I've always been curious about this. Seems to be the only sort of, unsolved mystery of my DNA. I always score higher CHG than other Europeans here and I remember getting the very highest Indo-Iranian score on GEDmatch of any European person on TA (at the time, anyways). Is it that I have significantly more Yamnaya (Indo-European) DNA in me, thus making me the most Aryan European? Or is it something else, like an Armenian trader ancestor from Holland, or even a Sephardi ancestor? I was reading how Jews and Caucasian groups plot quite close to each other genetically speaking (at least, it said so on Wikipedia), and how original Canaanite population was probably more similar to Caucasians/Hittites (Hittities are thought to have been Anatolians and are mentioned as inhabiting Israel in the Bible) and less to Arabs, whose blood got mixed in later, during the Islamic expansion, after Jews already left for Europe. I don't score much East. Med though, like it seems Jews tend to, though, so I question this idea a bit.

I do have one ancestor who came from the German/Dutch borderlands and had a very interesting look to him. He had thick lips, mediterranean, large, sunken eyes and curly hair. I sometimes wonder if maybe he was of Armenian trader or even Jewish origin. There's no real way to tell atm.