Thread: Classify Dutch Duo

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,730
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

I still think that the 1985 change in the act was a huge mistake: it allows for women to make mistakes without having to pay the price for it (since now any child born from a Dutch mother becomes a citizen, it means that she will get welfare stipends for it): sleeping around and conceiving out of wedlock now no longer carries a legal sanction and is thus rewarded.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I was referring to their official nationality and citizenship.
    Then you would consider every Paki to be a real Englishman because he has an English passport ? I don't know many Dutch that would consider Surinamese, Turks or Moroccans to be Dutch. Passport or no passport. Even a third generation foreigner is still a foreigner to us.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 08:22 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,568
    Given: 27,903

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I still think that the 1985 change in the act was a huge mistake: it allows for women to make mistakes without having to pay the price for it (since now any child born from a Dutch mother becomes a citizen, it means that she will get welfare stipends for it): sleeping around and conceiving out of wedlock now no longer carries a legal sanction and is thus rewarded.
    Why is a female 'sleeping around' if she has a loving relationship with a man and they have a child together?! What if the parents work hard? Given how many marriages end in divorce and that not everyone is religious or requires a piece of paper and a ring to prove their love, why should 'love children' such as Lily Rose Depp and Jack Depp (parents are French supermodel Vanessa Paradis and her long-time former boyfriend Johnny Depp) and Lila Grace Moss (mother is supermodel Kate Moss and her father is Kate's ex boyfriend who is a publicist,) etc, not be happier than children whose parents were married and divorced? I was happy when my parents divorced as my father was abusive.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why is a female 'sleeping around' if she has a loving relationship with a man and they have a child together?! What if the parents work hard?
    Actually: that's what those making the law had in mind but the number of illegitimate births has actually exploded since. Particularly of those young impressionable stupid girls who sleep with migrants and then conceive out of wedlock and have society foot the bill. There are hot spots in this country where this is a real issue: the main cities being one of them, Den Helder and Lelystad (a lot of Caribbeans and Moroccans there) another.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Actually: that's what those making the law had in mind but the number of illegitimate births has actually exploded since. Particularly of those young impressionable stupid girls who sleep with migrants and then conceive out of wedlock and have society foot the bill. There are hot spots in this country where this is a real issue: the main cities being one of them, Den Helder and Lelystad (a lot of Caribbeans and Moroccans there) another.
    Some people may sit around all day online judging others, while the people they judge are working hard each day and paying taxes which fund the people sitting around and judging them. How do you not know if one or both of the parents are working and are paying for their child themselves?
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-24-2018 at 07:15 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Some people may sit around all day online judging others, while the people they judge are working hard each day and paying taxes which fund the people sitting around and judging them.
    In other words: you defend such behaviour. I have no problem with you, Lily, but this is a glorious example of why female suffrage was such a bad idea: it undermined society in the long run (by voting for such "liberal ideas" and more "free money") and this is why we are where we are now (with our society in a state of collapse). It's these kind of policies that created the likes of Rotherham and Telford in your own country.

You should not tell foreigners (which is what we are to the English) who is a rightful citizen of their country and who is part of their ethnic group. Only we get to decide that for ourselves. A passport can be torn up, blood, tradition and ancestry cannot.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In other words: you defend such behaviour. I have no problem with you, Lily, but this is exemplary of why female suffrage was such a bad idea: it undermined society in the long run and this is where we are where we are now (with our society in a state of collapse). It's this kind of policies that created the likes of Rotherham and Telford as well.

You should not tell foreigners (which is what we are to the English) who is a rightful citizen of their country and who is part of their ethnic group. Only we get to decide that for ourselves. A passport can be torn up, blood, tradition and ancestry cannot.
    I'm not defending people who are lazy and who don't bother to work. (I can't stand lazy people.) I'm simply asking why you're accusing all people with a biracial child of having parents who are not working?

I drew an analogy by asking some questions which went unanswered... and I was referring to their official nationality/citizenship.

Given that these singers have earned a lot of money, I assume they've also paid a lot in tax contributions to The Netherlands too.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not defending people who are lazy and who don't bother to work. I'm simply asking why you're accusing all people with a biracial child of having parents who are not working?
    I am pointing out the problem as what can be seen in towns like Den Helder (have you ever been there ?) where there are a lot of women who just conceive out of wedlock with a Carribbean (mostly women from the lower classes), the guy disappears without a trace and the State (thus the taxpayer) gets to pick up the tab because the child, unfortunately, by law is Dutch - and this for a child .. which.. frankly.. isn't even Dutch. A situation that could not have existed if it wasn't for the 1985 nationality law and the 1954 Kingdom Charter which were written, by the Dutch Left who, funny enough, receives most votes from Dutch women in the cities (again: a problem that started in 1919). And I have shown this process with maps before and I am more than willing to show it again.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am pointing out the problem as what can be seen in towns like Den Helder (have you ever been there ?) where there are a lot of women who just conceive out of wedlock with a Carribbean (mostly women from the lower classes), the guy disappears without a trace and the State (thus the taxpayer) gets to pick up the tab because the child, unfortunately, by law is Dutch - and this for a child .. which.. frankly.. isn't even Dutch. A situation that could not have existed if it wasn't for the 1985 nationality law and the 1954 Kingdom Charter which were written, by the Dutch Left who, funny enough, receives most votes from Dutch women in the cities (again: a problem that started in 1919). And I have shown this process with maps before and I am more than willing to show it again.
    There are unfortunate circumstances where there's single mothers with absent fathers who have no contact with their child - (men of any nationality and of any race and social class for that matter.) In the UK, there's compulsory laws for the absent parent to pay child maintenance support towards their child. In other cases, there's single mothers who receive help from their relatives and who find work once their child is in school. There's also single fathers too. There's many different situations, such as cases where one parent has fallen very sick or who has suddenly died, or parents who are no longer living together and are no longer in a relationship, but who both support a child.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There are unfortunate circumstances where there's single mothers with absent fathers who have no contact with their child - (men of any nationality and of any race and social class for that matter.) In the UK, there's compulsory laws for the absent parent to pay child maintenance support towards their child. In other cases, there's single mothers who receive help from their relatives and who find work once their child is in school. There's also single fathers too.
    Here, we have the same laws - however: those are usually only applied to Dutch fathers after a divorce. Caribbeans have the tendency to hop from woman to woman (doing their thing and leaving again). Single fathers do exist but are rare as the courts usually award children to the mother. Here, most help for single mothers comes from the State. So, in a lot of cases, it's the State paying for non-Dutch children.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information