View Poll Results: Independent Kurdistan: would you support it? (even by mere agreement)

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 55.13%
  • No

17 21.79%
  • I don't know

8 10.26%
  • I don't care

10 12.82%
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Independent Kurdistan: would you support it?

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45,020
    Given: 45,087

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demirkazık View Post

You fucking imbecile gypsy, Seljuk Beg was part of the Khazar Khaganate and served in the Khazar horde, then they migrated to Khwarazm, to the city of Jand, where they were under the influence of Islam, and rapidly migrated towards Khorasan then to Anatolia. "Mongolian" Invasion happened 200 years later. Whom the fuck do you learn these type of bull shit... Also they were of TATAR stock ?
    I'm giving you a warning now -- stop behaving like an angry hooligan.

No more insults in this thread. And stop accusing others.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-09-2024 @ 11:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,749
    Given: 9,038

0 Not allowed!

I am joking, I am often not serious or ironic but never saw someone who is obviously posting fake quotes for trolling. If you guys want to troll me, them please be more clever. For example, open a thread where people classify you although they actually didn’t saw you really. Some members like Mortimer understood whats going on, and even I don’t really respect him, at least he knows how to use his brain.

Tam tersini söylüyor bir de , Utanman yok mu la senin ?
    Another member quoted my posting which you distorted, even marked sentences there. I am calm until now, because I am amused seing how triggered some of you guys become by my postings but I will be personal too next time, like if someone opens a thread like „Can you classify my Great-Grandfather“ and is posting his great grandfather with his paternal grandfather.

Sure, Jesus was accused of blasphemy and I'm accused of behaving like an angry hooligan... Where were you when he gave me a death threat ?
    Are you seriously comparing yourself with Jesus? People see that you are obviously lying, if I would have changes anything(like in this posting)people would notice that while they see how you wrote some nonsense where people can confirm that I never, never would write such idiotic sentences. Even I am not serious many times, I was discussing seriously with another member and not with you. People can be really weird, but rarely saw a psycho with this impertinence. Pah, Jesus, you couldn’t even be his nose hair(tövbe) that you are comparing yourself with him.

Fetöcü müsün lan sen, ırz düşmanı ?
    You know people can be arrested for such accusations in Turkiye, you know it and you are saying this. I am probably one of the most „liberal“(however you guys are define liberal, I am rather moderate)in this forum, how should I belong to this disgusting sect? This is a forum where people have no idea of what that does mean, but you know and you are intentionally accusing me of some nonsense. You can’t say anything in English because you know you would be banned for that and people would see that you are a jerk.
    Last edited by Mejgusu; 10-04-2023 at 11:30 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R-YP417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,858
    Given: 6,071

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I'm giving you a warning now -- stop behaving like an angry hooligan.

No more insults in this thread. And stop accusing others.
    Sure, Jesus was accused of blasphemy and I'm accused of behaving like an angry hooligan... Where were you when he gave me a death threat ?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R-YP417
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm also ironic btw, just for the shits and giggles.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R-YP417
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    Another member quoted my posting which you distorted, even marked sentences there. I am calm until now, because I am amused seing how triggered some of you guys become by my postings but I will be personal too next time, like if someone opens a thread like „Can you classify my Great-Grandfather“ and is posting his great grandfather with his paternal grandfather.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

0 Not allowed!

So I googled it and is it being a Gulenist such a crime in Turkey? Or does it mean something else.

The Gülen movement (Turkish: Gülen hareketi), or Hizmet movement (Turkish: Hizmet hareketi), or Fethullah Gülen movement (Turkish: Fethullah Gülen hareketi), referred to by its participants as Hizmet ("service") or Cemaat ("community") and since 2016[1] by the Government of Turkey as FETÖ ("Fethullahist Terrorist Organisation". Turkish: Fethullahçı Terör Örgütü), is an Islamist fraternal movement led by Fethullah Gülen, a Muslim preacher who has been living in the United States since 1999

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    So I googled it and is it being a Gulenist such a crime in Turkey? Or does it mean something else.

The Gülen movement (Turkish: Gülen hareketi), or Hizmet movement (Turkish: Hizmet hareketi), or Fethullah Gülen movement (Turkish: Fethullah Gülen hareketi), referred to by its participants as Hizmet ("service") or Cemaat ("community") and since 2016[1] by the Government of Turkey as FETÖ ("Fethullahist Terrorist Organisation". Turkish: Fethullahçı Terör Örgütü), is an Islamist fraternal movement led by Fethullah Gülen, a Muslim preacher who has been living in the United States since 1999
    It is a crime, even I dislike Erdogan they are right about that. Gülen is a dangerous leader of an Islamist sect who subverted Turkish state for years. You can be arrested for such accusations, if you want to downgrade someone people either call you fetöcü or pkkli(terrorist). I mean I know nothing would happen to me, but if this discussion would have happened in Facebook, then it wouldn’t be that funny. You are not dumb, basing on what I have said in the past it is obvious that I am not a fundamentalist or whatever.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    It is a crime, even I dislike Erdogan they are right about that. Gülen is a dangerous leader of an Islamist sect who subverted Turkish state for years. You can be arrested for such accusations, if you want to downgrade someone people either call you fetöcü or pkkli(terrorist). I mean I know nothing would happen to me, but if this discussion would have happened in Facebook, then it wouldn’t be that funny. You are not dumb, basing on what I have said in the past it is obvious that I am not a fundamentalist or whatever.
    Calm down drama queen. If America hosted him he's not a terrorist, just because he doesn't want Erdogan in power.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So I was in Albania this summer and learned that the big mosque built in the center is apparently sponsored by Gulen, and the islamic community there sponsored by Erdogan is not allowing muslims to pray in that mosque Or the other way around, not sure.
    It was good to see the mosque empty though, not gonna lie.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Calm down drama queen. If America hosted him he's not a terrorist, just because he doesn't want Erdogan in power.
    His sect is a dangerous organization, and his people infiltrated Turkish state with the help of Erdogan. He was dangerous before the dispute between both, all sects in Turkey are dangerous. And I know that not everyone is a terrorist just because Erdogan says that.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information