They're happy in Canada ...

They're happy in England ...

They're happy in France ...

They're happy in Italy ...

They're happy in Germany ...

They're happy in Sweden ...

They're happy in the USA ...

They're happy in Norway ...

They're happy in every country that is not Muslim!

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

Not their own lethargy.

Not their own lack of industry.

Not their own primitive social mores.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN AND WANT TO CHANGE THEM.!

Darned if THIS isn't true !
    Never really thought about it from this perspective... it's just plain TRUE !

Banned
    Last Online
    11-19-2012 @ 09:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    A Celto-Germanic-Manic ;)
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

They always have been/always will be 'bruteful', violent, and very destructive beings.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-05-2011 @ 02:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Whatever
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

The common mistake many well meaning people make when discussing the raghead problem is this, they assume that it's the religion itself that turns them into degenerate apes, but such is not the case. They were degenerate apes long before they adopted ragheadism as a religion.

Of course in these "times" one can not say this in "mixed" company, but an ape is still an ape whether it grovels before an Allah, a Jehovah, a Buddha, or a Jesus.

Lustrando. En paciente espera.
    Last Online
    10-11-2011 @ 01:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtíbero con sazón Visigoda Toledana
    Ethnicity
    Castellano y Español.
    Ancestry
    Cristianos Viejos Ranciosos.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Religion
    La Sangre.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41

0 Not allowed!

Sadly, Spain should be in your list. Sadly.

Muslim Student’s Complaint, in Spain, Against Teacher Who Mentioned Ham as an Example?
    Eugene Volokh • December 20, 2010 12:19 pm

So seems to report this El Mundo story, based on the machine translation that I read; but I’m always skeptical of such translations, and I’d love to see a quick summary from a Spanish-speaking reader. Thanks to Belkys Guerrero for the pointer.

UPDATE: A reader who knows Spanish passes along this translation of the heart of the article:

According to sources consulted, this [muslim high school] student did not gracefully accept the reference the professor made to the cold climate of Tevelez, in Granada province, which climate favors the curing of the (serrano) ham, a typical product of the region.
    [N.B. “Serrano” means from the Sierra Nevada, the hills around Granada. Sierra (chain of hills or mountains_ Nevada (snowed on).]

The student asked that there be nothing said on the matter, owing to his religion, and after leaving class he commented on the matter in his home and to his parents who, without going to the school to discuss the matter with the professors, decided to file a complaint with the National Police and with the court....

The minister of the Presidency Ramo Jauregui, for his part, said on the morning talk show on Wave Zero that this complaint “cannot prosper in any case. Nothing else occurs to me. I think it is a baseless complaint.”

The Muslim boy who sued his teacher because he was speaking about making Spanish ham, has accused the teacher of telling him to go back to HIS country (they have come from Morocco). I don’t really believe that accusation, although the student’s parents have already announced that they are going as far as it’s needed, because they “don’t want this to happen to another Moroccan or Colombian”.

The Prosecutor’s office has already said there is no basis in Spanish law for this action. Anyway there are already people supporting the student “because in the end he is just a boy”.

The teacher, José Reyes Fernández, have told to Spanish newspaper ABC.es what he told the Muslim student: “Firstly, you are not qualified to tell me what I can and I can not talk about in class. Secondly, I do not care about what you eat, or this other one eats at all. Thirdly, the religion you believe in, or is professed by any of the other children, is still less important to me. Fourthly, there are 30 students here, and you must adapt to the 29 remaining, not the other way round. And fifthly, if you do not agree with the teachings and knowledge taught in this center, you always have the choice to walk away to another school. I never said, as claimed by the family, that he had to leave to another country“. He adds: “I just put an example in a context that seemed appropriate, as if speaking of Toledo, I would have thought that their marzipan has a reputation and a student had warned me not to talk about it because he is diabetic“.

The Andalusian Community has supported the teacher, while the Muslim community has said this is “nonsense“. I would say this is something grave, as this student is trying to curtail his teacher’s academic freedom.

Lastly, the Andalusian Teachers’ Association representative, Gonzalo Guijarro, has blamed “multiculturalism” for this “absolute folly“. He adds: “multiculturalism (…) holds that all cultures have equal right to develop public space in a democratic country… This (action against the teacher) has no sense or reason. One thing is that everyone is entitled to follow the precepts of their religion in private and quite another to try to make them prevail in the public sphere. This goes against the most elementary principles of a democratic society“.
    Antes de subir al cadalso, Juan de Padilla se dirigió a su camarada Juan Bravo con unas célebres palabras: "Señor Bravo: ayer era día de pelear como caballero...hoy es día de morir como cristiano". Ante esto, Juan Bravo pidió ser ejecutado antes que Padilla, "…para no ver la muerte de tan buen caballero". Horas más tarde, también fue ejecutado y decapitado el salmantino Francisco Maldonado.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So many preservationists go on and on and on about jews, lol.. It's always jew did this, jew did that, jew is the reason for every thing bad that has ever happened.. It's not the jews that people should worry about, it's the bastards that have been terrorizing them since ancient times who have rised highly in numbers and are flooding Europe and countries which were founded by European people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Whatever
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have a pet theory concerning the media and its continued trumping of international ragheadism. Now if you operate on the assumption that a certain "race" of people control, to a certain extent, what stories get pushed and which stories get buried, then it would seem, given the general reaction of Occidentalists who read stories like this, that this certain "race" has a vested interest in promoting global hatred of ragheads.

Now this isn't to say that ragheads shouldn't be hated as the degenerate apes they are, BUT the Occident shouldn't allow itself to be manipulated by this certain race to its dirty work. This is why I always make it a point to condemn ANYTHING that comes out of the Desert, be it "bipeds" or their religions.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Boudica View Post
    So many preservationists go on and on and on about jews, lol.. It's always jew did this, jew did that, jew is the reason for every thing bad that has ever happened.. It's not the jews that people should worry about, it's the bastards that have been terrorizing them since ancient times who have rised highly in numbers and are flooding Europe and countries which were founded by European people.

^
    Sir Frank Soskice says: "Good little Goyim. You blame the Muslims."

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thrones
    Taxonomy
    Bitch-oid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturni View Post
    I have a pet theory concerning the media and its continued trumping of international ragheadism. Now if you operate on the assumption that a certain "race" of people control, to a certain extent, what stories get pushed and which stories get buried, then it would seem, given the general reaction of Occidentalists who read stories like this, that this certain "race" has a vested interest in promoting global hatred of ragheads.

Now this isn't to say that ragheads shouldn't be hated as the degenerate apes they are, BUT the Occident shouldn't allow itself to be manipulated by this certain race to its dirty work. This is why I always make it a point to condemn ANYTHING that comes out of the Desert, be it "bipeds" or their religions.
    Lol, I think that "certain race" is your code word for jews or something.. I don't think that the media ran by this "certain race " has shown any more about these terrorizing muslims then what would be shown by any other race running the media.. They are currently (as practically always through out history) one of the most violent groups of people that tend to make headlines....

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Whatever
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Boudica View Post
    Lol, I think that "certain race" is your code word for jews or something.. I don't think that the media ran by this "certain race " has shown any more about these terrorizing muslims then what would be shown by any other race running the media.. They are currently (as practically always through out history) one of the most violent groups of people that tend to make headlines....
    Cui bono?

Last Online
    04-19-2013 @ 04:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kavkasion
    Ethnicity
    Chechen
    Ancestry
    Maternal Finnic/Baltic, Paternal- Vainakh(Noxcho) Grozny/Shatoi/Vedeno
    Country
    Chechnya
    Taxonomy
    Mtebid
    Politics
    No.
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by joe blowe View Post
    The Muslims are not happy...

They're happy in every country that is not Muslim!
    ...because Muslims in Russia are so very happy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information