It is said that humans appeared about 2-3 million years ago, but only 200,000 years ago they left Africa. It took a long time until the farthest corners of the world were populated. For example, on the south coast of Asia and Oceania only 50,000 years ago, and modern people spread throughout Europe about 40,000 years ago. After the last glacial peak, North Eurasian populations migrated to America about 20,000 years ago. Northern Eurasia was populated after 12,000 years ago, at the beginning of the Holocene. Arctic Canada and Greenland were affected by paleo-Eskimo expansion about 4,000 years ago. Finally, Polynesia has been populated for the past 2,000 years in the last wave of Austronesian expansion.
Of course, we know that many of these numbers are false, or probably not 100% accurate, and I know very well that all members of TheApricity have a different perspective, whether things happened earlier or later.

But we will use this classic variant to understand that in about 40,000 - 50,000 years, people evolved by adopting the environment so that they came to have very different phenotypic aspects, from blue or green eyes, to blond or red hair, and different skin colors, different skull sleeps and a slightly different body (longer, shorter), etc.

The blue eyes are said to have appeared 6,000 to 10,000 years ago on the shores of the Black Sea. (I repeat, I'm not an expert)

What do you think people would look like if they migrated to another planet, after hundreds of thousands of years of adapting to the environment?
Will widespread purple eyes appear? A new shape of the nose? A new shape of the eyes? A new skin color?